Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Rouge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:50 pm

Charlie had heard word of a beautiful thief who had been stealing all sorts of priceless gems and other artifacts. The rumors were she would swoop in the dead of night, pleasure any guards into submission, and take off with the goods. Charlie had been hired by a local museum to protect one of their priceless pieces, a large green gem on a pedestal. It was midnight as Charlie stood by the gem to guard it when she heard someone enter the room as the lights dimmed.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:52 pm

Charlie looked towards the sound and raised her ears as she held the gem holding up her other hand as she slowly created a fireball "Who's there? Is that you beautiful thief...person?" She looked around hoping to find them before they got to close
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:00 pm

'Oh? You might just be the cutest thing I've seen all day.' A voice said as a figure stepped into the light. She seemed to be a bat girl with white hair, a tight figure hugging pink and black bodysuit, curves that could seduce anyone, and a beautiful face covered with makeup, including her glossy pink lips. 'Hello, my new pet. My name's Rouge, but you can just call me Mistress. Now, hand over the jewel and I'll give you a juicy reward.' She said, winking at Charlie as she blew the mage a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Charlie blushes at the sudden appearance of the woman and squeaks at her calling her a pet and herself mistress as she could only stutter towards her "m...mistress? b...but i only just met you for one and two you are trying to rob this place!...right?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:13 pm

Rouge Wink - 56 Charm 23

Rouge winked again as a pink heart flew into Charlie, making her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 'I am, my pet, but the more I look at you, the more I want to take you as my next prize as well. So how about you just hand the gem over and then we can skip right to the fun part, okay?' She says as she leans forward, giving the mage a good view of her vast cleavage as Rouge smiles seductively.

Charlie: 28

Rouge: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Charlie found herself reaching for the gem before shaking her head and shivering as she pulled out her staff and tried to push Rouge back with a wind blast "I'm sorry miss Rouge but i can't ignore my job like that...even if you make me feel really...warm"

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Wind Slice - 84, Stun 47

Naughty Rubbing - 22, Charm 50

Charlie fired off a gust of wind at the woman, which made her take a step back from the force of the blow.

Rouge then flew up to Charlie using her bat wings, before slipping her gloved hand down Charlie's shorts and briefly rubbing her pussy, making the mage moan in pleasure. The thief then backed away before Charlie could counter. 'Did you like that pet? Because there's plenty more where that came from.'

Charlie: 26, Charmed

Rouge: 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Charlie shivered as she held her crotch blushing towards Rouge "it...felt nice but it won't be enough to make me submit!" as she spun her staff creating a lightning circle

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Lightning Bullseye - 48, Stun 77

Lipstick Smothering - 30

Charlie fired off a lightning bolt at the bat, which gave her a good jolt as she winced in pain.

But Rouge wasn't so easily defeated. She went up to Charlie and grabbed her before she could blink. She then took out a tube of glossy red lipstick before applying tons of it onto her plump lips. 'Like what you see, pet? The let me show you how great it is to be my little plaything...' She said as she kissed all over Charlie's face, leaving much of it covered in embarrassingly bright lipstick marks as Rouge backed away with a giggle.

Charlie: 21

Rouge: 27
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:48 pm

Charlie squeaked and shivers blushing as her tail wagged from the intense amount of kisses as she tried to focus again but realizing her mind was too cloudy as her energy began to spike

(wild surge)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:58 pm

Wild Surge - 13, Success is Yours!

Stealing Your Toys - Auto due to Success is Yours

Charlie fired off a wave of wild energy that blasted throughout the area. However, it seemed that luck wasn't on the mage's side today as the magic made Rouge more powerful as Charlie fell over, exhausted.

Rouge walked over to Charlie before giving her a quick peck on the cheek. 'Thanks for the light show pet, but I think I'll take this away from you. You won't need it when you become my personal toy, after all.' She said as she took away Charlie's staff, preventing her from using magic as Rouge causally backed away, still powered up by the spell.

Charlie: 20, Disarmed

Rouge: 27, Success is Yours 1/2
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:03 pm

Charlie squeaks reaching for her staff as she followed after Rogue "Hey that's no fair mistress! I mean um miss Rouge give me back my staff...please" She wasn't thinking straight scared to fight someone as strong as her without her staff

(rearm)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:20 pm

Rearm - 70

Close for Comfort - Auto due to Success is Yours

Charlie managed to get her staff back from the woman, but she got in too close and paid the price...

Rouge grabbed Charlie once again, saying 'I think you've been misbehaving a bit too much. It's time I put you in your place, my naughty little pet.' And with that, Rouge grabbed the small mage and stuffed her inside of her pink and black bodysuit. The two girls shared the tight bodysuit as Rouge wrapped her arms around Charlie so she couldn't get away. She then puckered her glossy red lips and began kissing Charlie in an intense makeout session as she couldn't escape from the skintight suit trap...

Charlie: 16, Bound

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:25 pm

Charlie gasps as shes pulled in feeling her warmth and her body as she could only moan as she made out with Rouge shivering happily wagging tail

(cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:34 pm

Cute Kisses - 93

Close for Comfort - Continued

Charlie tried to kiss the woman back, but the French Kiss she was in was just too powerful and she couldn't even begin to get a good shot at kissing back.

Rouge shoved her tongue in the kiss as well, dominating Charlie and making her feel lightheaded from how wonderful and pleasurable the kiss felt. Loud smooching sounds echoed throughout the room as Charlie remained trapped in the tight bodysuit with the beautiful thief.

Charlie: 12, Bound

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:39 pm

Charlie blushes as she makes out with the thief realizing she was just letting her desires run she tried to pull herself free "Please...let me go miss Rogue!"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Struggle - 67

Charlie tried to struggle away from her captor, but the suit was too tight and the kiss felt too good, and Charlie just couldn't bring herself to do it.

Rouge continued the kiss, getting more and more into it as she rubbed against Charlie, her large breasts pressing into the mage as the long, sloppy smooch continued. If this went on for much longer, Charlie might just give in...

Charlie: 8, Bound

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:02 pm

Charlie shivered more as she pulled away again "Please miss Rogue i'll do anything just let me free please!" She whines as she feels all the lipstick on her face

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:06 pm

Struggle - 23

Charlie tried to break free, but unfortunately for her, her efforts were still in vain.

Rouge laughed as she heard Charlie beg. 'Oh? You said you'd do anything? I like the sound of that. Go on, tell me what you'd do if I agreed to let you go?' She says, giggling between kisses, eager to hear Charlie's answer, the busty thief clearly having fun with the situation she was in.

Charlie: 4, Bound

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:07 pm

Charlie shivered as she was kissed and teased as she blushed even deeper "I'll show you any of my magic you want! I'll shrink or turn to my deer form! I'll do whatever please!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:15 pm

Talk - 88

Charlie's pleas actually managed to convince Rouge to let her go.

Rouge grabbed Charlie and lifted her out of her bodysuit, letting the mage fall to the ground in a dazed, lipstick covered heap. 'Ooh, that sounds like fun! Show me your cute deer form, okay pet?' She said, enjoying the control she had over the cute mage.

Charlie: 4

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Charlie shivered and nodded as she focused more chaos energy to her and turned to her deer form panting still out of breath from the intense kissing earlier

(form change, deer form)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:22 pm

Form Change - Auto

Naughty Rubbing - 12, Charm 45

Charlie changed into her submissive deer form as Rouge smiled and clapped.

Rouge embraced the new Charlie. 'Oh my gosh! You look absolutely adorable! You're the cutest thing I've ever seen. Now I'm definitively going to take you home!' She said as she once again sneaked her fingers into Charlie's shorts and rubbed her crotch, making the mage moan in pleasure. 'Just surrender now and come home with me, my new little pet.' Rouge whispered in the mage's ears.

Charlie: 2

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Charlie moans as she was fingered and shivered knowing she was beat as she nodded "i...surrender mistress please take me home with you! I wanna be covered in kisses and treated like a cute pet!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:38 pm

Surrender

Thief's Prize - Auto

Charlie eagerly surrender to the beautiful thief, and Rouge just as eagerly accepted.

Rouge smiled and nodded, pleased with Charlie's response. She then got to her knees and pulled down Charlie's shorts and eagerly began to kiss and lick Charlie's pussy, coving it with her lipstick and her saliva. Due to the pleasure she had received earlier, it was only seconds of loving licks until Charlie orgasmed, drained of her will to resist by the thief. Rouge smiled. 'Ready to start your new life as my plaything, my lovely little pet?' Rouge said, a loving smile on her red lips.

Charlie has surrendered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie vs. Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Rouge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next