Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Rouge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Rouge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:42 pm

Charlie nodded to the theif as she fell to her knees shivering from the intense orgasm "Yes...mistress. I am very ready to be yours! do you want me to grab the gem for you?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Rouge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Rouge   Charlie vs. Rouge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Rouge just shook her head. 'Nope, I think I'm fine for now. After all, I have you, my lovely little pet. Now then, let's be off. I have some fun toys I want to use on you...' And with that, Rouge took Charlie back to her home to be her loyal pet. Charlie was constantly teased and toyed with by the beautiful thief and her kisses, and Charlie loved every second of it. The next day, people found a note on the museum floor next to the gem with a note written in red lipstick. It said 'I'll be back for the gem some other time. I already found a prize that was even better!'

The End.
Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Rouge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2