Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 10:59 pm

After her defeat at the arena, Charlie realized that in the storm of names and addresses she had been given by her 'admirers', she saw that one of the midara that had defeated her and her partner was in her pocket, the one detailing the location of the scientist Dr. Chuicka. Charlie decided to see her again for...reasons. Surely the midara wouldn't mind a visit, right?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 11:01 pm

Charlie walked towards the address on the note blushing from her memories with the woman as she looked around for the place "I know i should'nt but...What experiments did she mean?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 11:08 pm

On the note, it said 'Come by for a check up anytime you want dear. And just for you, I've got a few, shall we say 'experiments' with your name on it!' The note said, and it was marked with a bright red lip print, one belonging to the good doctor. Charlie eventually found the laboratory on the address she was given, a large, stark white building that definitely looked out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 11:09 pm

Charlie blushes at the note more and shakes her head as she looks at the front entrance and slowly opens it "Um hello?!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 11:12 pm

A speaker near the front door pipes up almost immediately. 'Oh, here's a face I didn't expect to see so soon. Hello there dear.' The mage looked to see a camera in the corner of the entrance with its lens pointed at Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 11:13 pm

Charlie looked into the camera confused "Um is that you miss Chuicka? I came here because of your...note" She holds up the note blushing more
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Charlie heard the voice laugh. 'Of course you did, dear. You just couldn't resist, could you? Well that's perfectly fine. Come down to the basement floor and we can have some fun!' The voice said as the floor lit up under her feet, pointing her to a set of stairs going down.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 11:18 pm

Charlie gulps and shivers knowing how weak she looks as she starts walking down the stairs "I just have to beat her and maybe i can regain some of my pride...that or i'll just be reduced to nothing again..."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Charlie walked down the stairs for a few minutes until she had arrived at the basement floor. Despite it being underground, the walls and floor were a pristine white and the hallway was well lit. The ground around her lit up once again, pointing her to a door at the end of the hall, which had the label of 'Docotr's Office'. As she walked, Charlie could see inside glass windows for multiple rooms in the hallway. It seemed each room had a normal civilian as well as one or two midara teasing and toying with them. Each cell had a person's nae, likely the one being assaulted by the midara in various ways, from smothered with milky boobs, suffocated with plump asses, or painted by wet lipstick kisses. Finally, each door had a name, likely the one of the person being experimented upon by the midara.
Various names like John, Leila, Brin, Steven, nothing too special. It definitely looked like the good doctor was up to some...unusual experiments.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:36 pm

Charlie blushes as she watches the many different scenes inside before gulping and politely knocking on her door "I have a bad feeling about this..."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:44 pm

The door slid open as Charlie walked into a room that resembled a doctor's office. A medical bed lay in the corner of the room, half hidden by some curtains. Rows upon rows of various medicinal products, colorful potions, and most of all, various lipstick tubes stood on shelves on the wall. Various charts of male and female bodily parts with all sorts of notes scribbled on them were hung on the walls. And finally, a large metal desk and chair stood in the center of the room, as did Dr. Chuicka, who stood there with a sly grin on her face, looking just like she did in the arena, with flowing black hair, a long white lab coat, ample womanly curves, and of course, her plump kissable lips painted a glossy red. 'Hello darling. How can I help you?' She said, folding her arms onto the desk.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Charlie blushes at all the different lipstick before shaking her head and looking at the rest of the room in awe slowly turning to Chuicka. "Oh um hello Miss Chuicka i came to get payback for how bad you embarrassed me at the arena...and for Ferro too!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Chuicka just laughed. 'Oh really? You're here for payback for you and your little friend?' She said as she burst into a giggle fit. 'Tell me, dear. You must have seen all the various people on the way here right? What happened to them do you think? How did they end up as nothing more than pleasure toys for various midara I own?' She asked the mage.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:55 pm

Charlie gulps and shivers thinking of them all again "I won't let you make me a random midara's toy!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:00 pm

Chuicka gave Charlie a sly grin. 'Oh you won't? That's what they all said before challenging me. Magical Mages, Silver Knights, Devious Thieves, and so many more. I honestly have a hard time remembering all of their names. Yet I make sure to get a lot of use out of every last one of them. Because I'm trying to find the ultimate pleasure!' She said, raising her arms to the sky. 'I want to find what ultimate pleasure is like. That's what all my experiments are for. And when someone as cute and helpless as you comes in, my little pet...' She said, licking her plump red lips. '...I can't help but want to tease them until they submit.'
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:07 pm

Charlie looks at her thinking about the people she mentioned before shaking her head. She blushes deeply as she hears Chuicka call her a pet and shiver seeing her lick her lips quickly trying to pull out her staff "Not if i can help it! I won't give in!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Chuicka laughs again as she gets up and circles around her desk, looking straight as Charlie and winking at her. 'Well, then. I suppose we'll just need to see about that, won't we my new little pet? How about I even give you the first move. I'm in a good mood, after all.' She said as she snapped her fingers as the door closed and locked behind Charlie as Chucika pulled out a tube of red lipstick and began to apply it seductively.

Charlie: 30

Dr. Chuicka: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Charlie watches her apply the lipstick and shivers more as she quickly tries to send a wind attack at her "Well thank you! I hope you don't whine when i win!" She tries hard to hide her love of that lipstick

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:30 pm

Wind Slice - 22, Stun 47

Lust Balloon - 1

Charlie fired off a gust of wind at the midara, causing her to stumble backwards from the force of the wind.

Chuicka looked around under her desk, fumbling for something to use against Charlie. 'Come on, I know I had a few under here, now where did they go?' She muttered to herself, lost in thought for a moment.

Charlie: 30

Dr. Chuicka: 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:32 pm

Charlie smiles as she seemed to be distracted as she breathed and tried to send a fireball at her happy she didn't notice that she wasn't in her deer form "Are you looking for this?"

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Fireball - 42, Burn 2! Burn Success!

Lust Balloon - 92

Charlie fired off a fireball at the doctor, who got a small burn in her shoulder.

Chuicka seemed to find what she was looking for, as she brought out a large balloon. Injecting a vial full of red liquid caused the balloon to grow a giant pair of red lips. 'Look familiar?' Chuicka said as she sent the balloon at Charlie as it gave her a sloppy, sticky kiss before floating away, leaving the mage's face covered with red lipstick.

Charlie: 26

Dr. Chuicka: 27, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Charlie shivers having memories from the arena as she shakes her head and backs up some before gulping and trying to spin her staff to create lightning not wanting to resort to her kissing moves yet

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:08 pm

Lightning Bullseye - 36, Stun 88! Stun Success

Smoll Ray - Stunned

Charlie fired off a lightning bolt at the poor doctor, who was much too slow to dodge in time as she got a nasty zap that numbed her whole body.

Chuicka needed a minute to try and recover from the shock. 'Oh, now you've really got me going, dear. I'm going to enjoy making you submit to me all over again...' She said as a devious grin crossed her face.

Charlie: 26

Dr. Chuicka: 24, Burn 2/3, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:10 pm

Charlie squeaks seeing her grin as she sighs and whines "You...are lucky i need this form for all my moves miss Chuicka!" As she focuses all her chaos energy to herself to become her deer form blushing intensly

(form change, Deer)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Form Change - 77

Potion Play - 98

Charlie tried to change from her cute bunny form into her adorable deer form, but her transformation was cut short when the doctor grabbed her...

Chuicka grabbed the bunny mage and gave her a lustful grin. 'You saw me use this in the arena, but I don't think I ever actually used it on you, poor thing. Well, don't worry, because now it's just you and me, so pucker up, dear!' She said as she brought out a potion full of purple lipstick she had on the wall. Splashing it on her lips caused them to grow to nearly double their size as her plump pout was as big as Charlie's whole face. Making lots of puckering sounds to tease her, Chuicka leaned in and trapped the mage in a giant, sticky, smothering lipstick kiss.

Charlie: 23, Bound

Dr. Chuicka: 23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next