Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Brin had heard rumor of both humans and midara disappearing around a strange building in town. He was unsure what was going on, but the number of missing people had him concerned about what was happening. He quickly found himself outside the strange building, near a side door that was unlocked. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:37 pm

Brin had heard rumors of people going missing near the building, but from the outside it appeared to be nothing more than an abandoned building. He looked around for anyone watching him before sneaking in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:42 pm

He did notice some security cameras around the perimeter, but didn’t see anything out of the ordinary outside.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:44 pm

The security cameras appeared to be off, at least to him. After scanning the outside of the building and finding no traces of suspicious activity, he decides to head from the side entrance to investigate. With his hand on his sword, he headed inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:50 pm

He found what at first looked like to be as abandoned Inside as it was on the outside but he saw a light from what looked like a hidden trap door. Moving the junk on top of it, revealed a ladder heading down.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Brin cautiously headed down the ladder, finding himself in some sort of laboratory. He looked around, trying to take in his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:56 pm

It was a large laboratory filled with many machines. He could see many doors around the lab with different labels on the door. Looking into a window to a room with a naked woman inside, he could see a black haired woman in a white coat. From the back, he could tell she was very curvy. She had a clipboard in her hand as was filling out information while observing the woman inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:00 pm

Brin leaned forward to get a better view of what she was doing, before tripping on a loose tile on the floor and landing on his face, a loud crashing sound echoing throughout the lab.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:02 pm

“What the heck was that?” the scientist said as she came to investigate. “Who are you and what are you doing in my lab?” she asked the man that just ‘dropped’ in.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:05 pm

Brin couldn't help but stare at the scientist lady. She had on a tight, white labcoat that showed off all her curves and was clearly a few sizes too small for her massive chest and curvy behind. Her long black hair seemed to shine in the light. But of course, what caught his attention most were her glossy, bright red lips that took up a large part of her heavily made up face. She was a total knockout no matter how he looked at it. He managed to stammer out 'Um...wow...'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:06 pm

“Well? I’m waiting.” she said clicking her pen. She looked like she wasn’t too patient with intruders.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:09 pm

'I'm here because I heard that a bunch of people went missing around here. Are you the cause of that? If you are, I'd appreciate it if you let them go.' He said, finally getting straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 pm

“I’m sorry, but they all signed up to be my test subjects. I have been studying midara and pleasure you see. It requires many test subjects to learn all I can.” the doctor say matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:19 pm

'What do you mean they all signed up to be your test subjects?' Brin asked, confused. How did so many people sign up to be willing subjects for her? He was starting to get a bit suspicious.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:27 pm

“Once I showed them how pleasurable the experiments were, they couldn’t help but sign up in a hurry.” she responded with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 pm

'What kind of experiments are you even doing to them? Was it about that midara and pleasure thing you were talking about earlier?' He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:35 pm

“I’ve been studying midara in the hopes of creating the ultimate midara. Someone irresistible to both sexes and who could seduce anyone. The ultimate warrior of pleasure.” she said with an excited look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:40 pm

She was starting to weird him out, as well as worry him. Such a midara would be practically unbeatable. 'I don't know if that's a good idea. I surly wouldn't want to go up against someone like that.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:43 pm

“She would be able to make so many people happy. What’s wrong with that?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:47 pm

'Too much pleasure is bad for people. I certainly wouldn't want an unbeatable midara to exist. I'm afraid I have to ask you to stop, as well as let the people go. I don't want to be mean, but I don't have much of a choice.' He says, intent on stopping her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:52 pm

“Hahahaha. Stop me? The only thing you will be doing is helping me with my experiments.” she said in a confident tone as she laughed. She didn’t seem to take him as any sort of threat.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Her confident tone unnerved him, but he didn't have a choice. 'Sorry, but your experiments end today.' He said, drawing his sword.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Lust ballon = 30

She takes out a white ballon and a syringe filled with red fluid from her coat. She fills the ballon with the syringe. As it is filled, it takes on the shape of a pair of lips. “Like it? I made these by studying many midara’s kissing techniques.” she said as she finishes as the lips float up, making puckering noises. “These can do many things.....including this.” she says as she sends the lips at his face, giving him a very wet kiss. After a few moments, they fly away up a tube. “How was that?” she asked, wanting intel.

Brin: 28
Dr.Chuicka: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:08 pm

Brin is stunned for a moment, trying to shake off the balloons wet kiss. 'Not good enough.' He said, trying to sound tough. He tried to swipe at her with his blade.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:18 pm

Basic cutter = 3 (critical failure)
Midara experiment (Breasts) = 78

The doctor manages to side step his attack as he ends up falling into a test chamber. “I’m so happy that you consented to my experiment. I have had to study many midara with particular traits. This one has very special breasts. Make sure you tell me how you enjoyed them after the test.” the doctor said over the intercom. Brin can see her from the window, clipboard in hand to record her observations. The door opens at the other end of the chamber to reveal a large blonde woman with huge tits. “They do tend to be very horny, so they will come at you like starving wolves.” the doctor added. The blonde woman quickly makes her way to him, pulling him face first into her breasts for a suffocating hug. She kept this going for a few minutes, planting a wet kiss on him every time he managed to catch his breath. After a few suffocating minutes. The doctor presses a button forcing the midara to release him. She quickly grabs him and throws him out of the chamber in a daze. “How was it?” she asked like she was conducting an interview. 

Brin: 26, Stun
Dr.Chuicka: 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next