Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:33 am

“I hope you won’t mind showing me some of your talents. I happen to have a guy ready here for you.” she said, talking to Venus like she was her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:35 am

'Oh? A man just for me?' Venus said, biting her lip seductively. 'I simply must see him. I hope he's my type.' Her blue lips shone brightly in the light as she followed the doctor down the hall.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:37 am

She lead her to a test chamber where there was a shy man sitting in there. “Think you can show him a good time?” Chuicka asked her new BFF.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:41 am

Venus made sure her hair was in perfect form and her dress showed off plenty of her massive cleavage. 'Oh, I'll show him more good times than he'll be able to handle.' She said teasingly as she eyed her new prey. She opened the door to the test chamber and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:44 am

“Go get him hun.” The doctor said as the door closed, happy with her ultimate creation.

The guy looked around timidly until the most beautiful woman he had ever seen entered his prison. “Who are you?” he asked in awe.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:46 am

Venus walked in, hungrily eyeing the shy man. If only he knew what he was in for. My name is Venus. And you can call me Mistress.' she said, putting her well manicured hand under her chin, making him look straight at her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:52 am

“Yes Mistress.” he said in a daze. She noticed that he looked at her lips and lipstick with longing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:55 am

So he wanted her lipstick, did he? A man after her own heart. She leaned in and whispered 'You know what? If I am your mistress, I should mark you up and let everybody know who you belong too. She pinned him against the wall and eagerly started covering him with her glossy blue lipstick. Any attempts at resisting her or telling her to stop were silenced by her shushing him with a sticky French kiss. She made sure that just about every inch of him was painted a pretty blue color.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:57 am

“I love wearing your lipstick Mistress Venus.” he said, turned on by being her lipstick sissy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:00 am

Venus took out her tube of blue lipstick and wrote on his face 'Venus' Lipstick Sissy'. She then applied a thick coat to her new toy's lips and whispered 'What are you, my sweet new toy?' She said, wanting him to say what his new role in life was.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:03 am

“I’m your lipstick sissy, Mistress.” he said with utter devotion in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:06 am

Venus laughed. If it was this easy to charm a guy, then it would be long before the whole world fell at her high heeled feet. She made sure to apply a thick coat of blue lipstick onto her new sissy just for show before clipping a light blue leash around him and walking out to see the wonderful doctor with her new pet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:08 am

When they arrived, Chuicka was impressed by what she did. “Wow. I am surprised how quick you managed to tame him. And you even branded him. Nice touch.” she admired Venus’s handiwork. “You really are a goddess among midara. I think you would be able to teach all the midara here a few things about seduction. They would follow you anywhere.” she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:11 am

'That's a great idea, darling. What kind of woman would I be if I didn't teach midara all about how they could spread their love and pleasure all over the world. And of course, I'd make cute boys like this one into my sweet little lipstick sissies.' She said, ready to convert anyone she could find.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:18 am

Dr.Chuicka was surprised by how well Venus embraced her role as the ultimate midara. She mentored every midara she met, growing a following of other seductresses. They became the most power midara that any adventures ever encountered, except for Venus who was regarded as a goddess. Many heroes tried to defeat her, but ended up either converted into fellow midara or ended up members of her lipstick sissy harem. Dr.Chuicka enjoyed watching Venus work, using the countless love making sessions she observed to help teach midara new ways to pleasure people.  In the end, Venus did end up becoming someone who brought pleasure to the entire world, due to the countless women and midara that revered and emulated her and the men and sissies who worshiped her. She truly became a goddess.

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3