Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:32 pm

Brin gasps for breath, his face flushed after being smothered in the midara's soft tits and kissed by her wet lips. 'So soft...' He moans out as he lays there, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:38 pm

Midara experiment (Booty) = 40

“Well if you liked that. You will love this next one.” she says as she throws him into another test chamber. This time he was treated by a dark haired midara, this time with a massive backside. She took a seat in the dazed man’s lap as she used her booty to really grind into his manhood as she covered his face in kisses. After a few minutes of booty grinding and kisses, he was released with a massive hard on. “So would you say you preferred boobs or ass?“ the doctor asked with a smirk.

Brin: 24
Dr.Chuicka: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:42 pm

'Boobs...But lipstick is good too...' He says before he can stop himself. The combo of boobs, butts, and kisses was getting to him. He tries to slash at her with a combo of strikes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:48 pm

Blade combo = 46, 77, 53
The red chamber = 26

He manages to land one slash as she dodged around his barrage of attacks. It looked like he pushed her back until she stopped with a smirk. She clicked a remote she was carrying as a glass tube dropped around him. “Remember that lust ballon from before? Wonder where it went? Well your about to find out that answer right now.” she pressed another button as dozens of the flying lips were released into the chamber, covering him with sloppy wet kisses. He could hear the doctor laughing as he was covered head to toe in lipstick. They continued kissing him as the doctor observed. 

Brin: 21, Bind
Dr.Chuicka: 29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:51 pm

'No, sto-' He tries to say, as one of the balloons begins making out with him as he's unable to get away from the non stop barrage of lipstick kisses. He can't even move as the balloons swarm him and trap him in place. The doctor's mocking laughter combined with the wet kissing noises shut off his brain.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:55 pm

The red chamber = cont.

“Test subject shows signs of weakness to lipstick, especially when forced to wear it. Hmmmmmmm.” the doctor mused as she watched the man continued to be covered in wet lipstick kisses.

Brin: 18, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Still being covered from head to toe in lipstick, Brin attempts to get away from his sloppy prison by any way possible. He needed to get out of there before the doctor could get any other ideas of how to beat him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:01 pm

Struggle = 47

His struggling is in vain as he get lost in more of the lust balloons kissing him all over. “Maybe I could use the DSL3K? I just modified it to turn anyone’s lips into the perfect dick sucking lips. That would be hilarious.” she said as she seemed to smile like a cat who just found a canary. 

Brin: 15, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:05 pm

By this point, Brin barely has an inch of skin that hasn't been marked up by the balloon's bright red lipstick. Hearing her words and fearful of what else awaits him, he weakly tries to get away from the avalanche of sticky smooches.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Struggle = 42

He finally manages to escape the tube as the lust balloons are sucked back up to where they belong. “I hope your ready for the next experiment.” the doctor says looking at the dazed man on the ground. 

Brin: 15
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Brin twitches on the ground, his body a lipstick covered mess. He tries to focus his mind and get back some of his willpower before the doctor makes his mind go blank once again.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:23 pm

Intense concentration = 47
The DSL3K (Modified) = 60

He didn’t have enough time as metal arms quickly grab his body and forces him onto a metal table. He can see a large machine with a large pair of lips at the end of it. “Normally I use this machine to give men the ultimate blowjob, but it does have another setting. It can give anyone the perfect dick sucking lips that would make any slut envious. I wonder how well your’s will turn out.” she said as she hit a button and the machine started to suck on his lips in a powerful kiss. Brin can feel the lipstick on the machine as it dominated his lips as it did it’s job. When it finally stopped and he was released from the table, he was in a daze. He finally caught sight of his reflection off a mirror and was stunned. His lips were the fullest, most erotic lips he had ever seen. “I must say, that you came out better then I thought...l wonder.” she says, getting another idea.

Brin: 11
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:26 pm

Brin couldn't help but look at his puckered, lipsticked lips. They felt so plump and full. He found that his lips were stuck in a sexy pucker. He tried to shake off how good his new look was by trying to focus his mind.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:32 pm

Intense concentration = 49
Lust ballon = 28

His concentration was broken by a lust ballon kissing his new plump lips. He was surprised by how intense he was kissing the ballon back. “Oh my......your kissing that ballon like a midara would be kissing a man. I think you would be better use as more then just a test sample.” the doctor said as she started to write things down on her clip board. “Would you like a particular color of lipstick before we get started?” she asked, nicer then she had been to him before.

Brin: 9
Dr. Chuicka: 29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:36 pm

Brin made out with the balloon, his new lips feeling so good as he sloppily kissed the balloon. 'Kissing a man...' He moaned out, feminine thoughts beginning to circulate in his head. 'Blue lipstick, please.' He said, before he could stop himself. He just wanted to kiss and be pretty for the doctor.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:41 pm

Midara creation (prep) = auto

“Very well. First I need you to lay on this table.” she said, leading him over to a table as she strapped his hand and feet down. “First, I will give you the lipstick you wanted.” she said as she applied a very sapphire color of lipstick to his lips, giving them a seductive blue shine. “This is the first step to the true you. Ready to see the next step, hun?” she asks with a seductive whisper.

Brin: 7
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:44 pm

Brin couldn't even move his hands and feet, not that he wanted to. He loved the pretty, shiny blue shade of lipstick on his lips, and he wanted her to go even farther. 'Yes, doctor.' He said, eager to continue.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:50 pm

Midara creation (breasts) = auto

“Remember the midara with the special boobs from before. I created them to be perfect. Now you will get to experience having a pair for yourself.” she said as a large device attached itself to his chest. He could feel a pleasurable sucking feeling as the machine went to work. After a few minutes, it released itself from his chest. He now had large perfect tits like the midara from before. “That turned out perfect. Your going to become my masterpiece. Ready for the next one?” she asked with a smile.

Brin: 5
Dr.C: 29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:52 pm

Brin felt his chest swell as a huge pair of breasts formed on his chest. He was strapped down, so he couldn't grope them, but the feeling was more than enough. 'Yes please, doctor. I'm ready for more.' He said, a thick load of cum starting to build up in his crotch as he got more aroused.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:59 pm

Midara creation (booty) = Auto

“Like your breasts, a booty is important for a midara. That’s why I made sure to have the perfect one figured out once I found the right subject.” she said as something attacked itself to his bottom. Once again, he found himself feeling great pleasure as the machine did it’s job. When he was released, he now owned a large juicy booty that would make anyone moan in heat. “Looks like your have a lot of junk in your trunk now. Now it’s time for you to bid farewell to manhood. You get to leave it behind to become a goddess among midara. Ready to say farewell?” she said as she smiled.

Brin: 3
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:02 am

Brin felt his booty become big and luscious. He felt the biggest load of cum he had ever felt in his life rapidly surging through his crotch, about to come out. 'Yes, yes, please. Make me a pretty girl.' He moaned, ready to give up.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:08 am

Midara creation (womanhood) = auto

“Then let’s make a real woman out of you.” she said as she hit the switch. A device came down, covering his manhood. “It will first collect a sample from you before it does it’s job. Enjoy you last climax as a man.” she said as the device pleasured him. It didn’t take long before he climaxed, his seed being sucked up into a jar. Once that was finished, he was overwhelmed by a mind numbing pleasure as the device went to work. After a short while, the machine finally detaches itself from ‘her’. His dick was gone, now replaced by a fully functioning womanhood. Dr. Chuicka walked over the him and starts to finger ‘her’ for the first time. “How does it feel to become a woman? How do you feel knowing that your about to become the perfect Midara?” she asks as she teases her.

Brin: 1
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:14 am

Brin climaxes for the last time as a man, as feminine thoughts begin to fill his head as his mind changes for good. 'I wanna be the perfect midara for you, doctor.' She moaned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 am

Midara creation (finale) = auto

“Then let’s complete you, my masterpiece.” she says as she unhooks her from the table and guides her to a chair. A helmet comes down covering her face as metallic hands work on her outfit, makeup, and hair. Brin’s male thoughts and identify were being wiped from his mind. As he lost that, he did gain knowledge of many midara’s sexual techniques. She learned how to seduce and dominate anyone using any part of her body. She also gained a keen eye for discovering and using any fetish. When the mental programming was complete, the helmet was raised and she was surprised. Looking back at her through the mirror, was a tall blonde woman with a perfect body. Her makeup was perfect, she was wearing a little black dress that she looked stunning in, and she was rocking a pair of black heels that made her feet look divine. “What do you think of the new you, Venus?” the doctor asked her creation with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:32 am

Venus brought out a hand mirror and looked at her makeup, which was perfectly applied, as always. 'Thank you doctor. I look radiant, as always.' She said with a confident smile, the kind that shows a woman is beautiful and she knows it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka   Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Dr.Chuicka
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next