Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka Empty
PostSubject: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 6:26 pm

After his rather humiliating string of defeats at the arena, Ferro went a mission to seek revenge on one particular midara who had really gone to town on him. Thankfully, it seemed that in the long list of addresses and names he was given by his 'fans' who had watched him alongside his partner, one of them belonged to the very woman he was off to find: Dr. Chuicka. He followed the address in the note he was given, determined to find her and talk to her again, for...reasons.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 6:29 pm

When he arrived he tried to sneak into the place, to look around and track down the doctor. Sights of her experiments along the way made him promise to find a way to help them and free them, but first he had to face the one responsible... No other reason.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 6:38 pm

Ferro entered the laboratory, looking around for any sort of clues as to where the doctor might be. He jumped when he heard the doctor's voice near him. 'Well, well, well. Here's someone I knew that I would see again. How've you been, sweetie? Did you miss me?' He turned and saw a camera in the corner of the room looking at him with a speaker right next to it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 6:42 pm

"Chuicka, I came to stop your experiments!" Ferro announced, looking up at the camera with grim determination. "Now where are you?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 6:47 pm

He heard a feminine laugh come out of the speaker. 'You want to stop my experiments? Come on, sweetie. Is that really the reason you came? Just purely altruistic motivations, huh? Well then, hero boy, I'm waiting on the lowest floor of the laboratory. Come on in.' She said as the ground beneath his feet lit up, revealing a set of stairs nearby that went down. She was certainly making it easy for him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 6:54 pm

"Fine, then prepare yourself." He descended the stairs, ready to face the doctor and whatever toys she'd be using against him. What she was doing was wrong and hot and he needed it to come to a close.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm

He went down the stairs until he arrived at the basement of the lab. Despite it being underground, the walls and floor were a pristine white and the hallway was well lit with bright lights. The door at the end of the hall had a label on it which marked it as the 'Doctor's Office'. Ferro could see inside glass windows for multiple rooms in the hallway. It seemed each room had a normal civilian as well as one or two midara having their way with them. Each cell had a person's name, likely the one being assaulted by the midara in various ways, from being smothered with huge boobs, suffocated with plump asses, or painted by wet lipstick kisses. He had seen it before, but it still stunned him to see the experiments that the doctor was doing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:05 pm

He couldn't help but stare at the ones being smothered by huge tits and painted by kisses for a moment before he shook loose of the sights and moved on, ready to face the doctor and put an end to this.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:13 pm

Ferro made his way to the end of the wall and walked into Chuicka's office. It was similar to a regular doctor's office, but there was several things that made it distinctly midara. A medical bed lay in the corner of the room, looking soft and comfortable. Rows of medicinal products and potions and various lipstick tubes stood on shelves on the wall. Various charts of male and female bodily parts with all sorts of notes scribbled on them were hung on the walls. And finally, a large metal desk and chair stood in the center of the room, as did the midara herself, who stood there with a sly grin on her face. She was looking just as stunning as she did in the arena, with flowing black hair, a long white lab coat, otherworldly curves, and of course, her plump kissable lips painted a bright red that reflected the lights. 'Hello sweetie. Did you enjoy the views on the way here?' She said, talking about the various experiments Ferro saw.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:17 pm

"O-Of course not! Those humans shouldn't be treated like guinea pigs and your experiments are only making Midara look worse to mankind." He prepared his staff for the battle, ready to take her down as quickly as possible.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:23 pm

Chuicka got up from her chair and walked around her desk, looking at the warrior with a knowing smile. 'You sure talk all high and mighty for someone who was fine hanging out between my tits in the arena. Why don't you just submit to pleasure? That's what my experiments promise after all. A world of pleasure.' She said, grinning triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:28 pm

"Not on your life!" He rushed her and leaped the rest of the distance, swinging his staff down towards her head for a dizzying first strike. He wasn't going to hesitate this time, remembering his humiliating defeat in the arena.

-Helm Splitter-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Helm Splitter - 41

Lust Balloon - 39

Ferro tried to swing at the doctor, but she easily and gracefully stepped out of the way just before his staff struck her.

Chuicka simply laughed at his efforts. 'If this is all you can do, sweetie, then you might as well just give up now and let me experiment on you. I promise, it'll be fun for both of us.' She said with a seductive giggle.

Ferro: 30

Dr. Chuicka: 30
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:43 pm

"And I said not on your life!" He backed up before attempting to swat her twice over to make up for the failed attack earlier.

-Double Thrust-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:53 pm

Double Thrust - 18, 75, Stun 16

Lust Balloon - 41

Ferro thrust his staff at the midara, with one of his strikes hitting home, making her grunt in pain.

Chuicka merely stepped back, clearly not taking Ferro as a threat yet, as she hadn't made a single move to attack him yet.

Ferro: 30

Dr. Chuicka: 29
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:55 pm

He took to strengthening himself for his next few attacks, magic shifting his skin into a harder, stone-like toughness. He was ready to whale on her right away, before she could try anything dangerous.

-Enchant: Stone Fists-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:02 pm

Enchant: Stone Fists - 31

Lust Balloon - 72

Ferro tried to harden his fists with his magic, but a smacking sound near his ear made him pause for a second.

He looked to his right to see one of the balloons he saw in the arena, a large balloon about the size of his head with plump red lips. Before he could react, the balloon floated into him, giving him a wet kiss on the cheek, staining his skin with the all too familiar sensation of lipstick as it floated away. 'Did you like that, sweetie? Don't worry. There's plenty more where that came from...' She said with a smirk.

Ferro: 26

Dr. Chuicka: 29
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:06 pm

He blushed heavily from the kiss he received, almost matching the color of the lipstick, but he wasn't going to give up. He leaped back towards the doctor and opened up an unarmed flurry of strikes on the doctor.

-Fleet Combo-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Fleet Combo - 64, 6, 19

The Red Chamber - 46

Ferro went after the doctor with a series of blows, landing two of them as he got his revenge.

But she had a few tricks up her sleeve as well. She pressed a red button on her desk as dozens upon dozens of Lust Balloons swarmed into the room. 'Here are all my Lust Balloons. And they all want a taste of you, sweetie. Have fun!' She said, ducking behind her counter for a second as the floating lip balloons started smooching all over Ferro's body as he desperately tried to shake them off.

Ferro: 22, Bound

Dr. Chuicka: 27
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 12:37 pm

Ferro felt a heat rise within him as he tried to shove away the balloons and clear through the room to get to the doctor. Every kiss felt amazing as they left their mark, each and every one of them. Despite that, he needed to beat this and take that doctor down.

-Struggle -> Iron Shot-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Struggle - 45

The Red Chamber - Continued

Ferro tried to move through the swarm of smooch happy balloons, but it was just no use as he was forced to stop in his tracks.

The Lust Balloons continued with their smooch spree, the doctor heard laughing at the other end of the room. 'Make your way over to me and I'll tell them to stop, sweetie. Just keep moving, you can do it!' She said in a mock supportive tone as the floating lips continued to kiss all over Ferro with their sticky, sloppy lipstick kisses.

Ferro: 18, Bound

Dr. Chuicka: 27
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 3:22 am

He had to keep trying, he had to find her through this endless sea of red lips. He swung his staff around to repel the balloons, trying his best to clear a way to the doctor. Maybe a rush would work...

-Gargoyle Rush-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Gargoyle Rush - 34

Ferro finally managed to reach the doctor after weathering a storm of sticky smooches. He gave her a solid smack that drove her back a step. 'See? I knew you could do it if you tried! Alright, I know I was saying it to tease you, but I'm a woman of my word.' She said as she clapped her hands. Like clockwork, the Lust Balloons separated from Ferro and went up through a tube in the ceiling, leaving him almost covered from head to toe in lipstick as it was just the two of them yet again.

Ferro: 18

Dr. Chuicka: 25
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:24 am

He wasn't going to take this for granted, melting his staff down to six shots and taking aim. "I'm not going to be your plaything!"

-Iron Shot-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Iron Shot - 25, 28, 3, 12, 25, 7

Midara Experiment - 57

Ferro melted his staff and launched a swarm of iron shots at the scientist, with a couple of them hitting home, giving her a nasty surprise.

'Oh? You're not going to be my plaything, huh? If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard that...' She said with a bemused smile, still not taking the warrior that seriously as she nonchalantly got closer to her desk, a deviously lewd plan already brewing in her head...

Ferro: 18

Dr. Chuicka: 24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka   Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Dr. Chuicka
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next