Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 10:57 pm

Struggle - 11

The Red Chamber - Continued

Charlie tried to push the balloons off of her, but she couldn't as there was way too many of them.

Chuicka just looked in through a glass ceiling and scribbled some notes down. 'Don't worry, dear. I'll let you up before they finish you off. I want to have the honor of finishing you after all!' She said as the balloons continued smooching Charlie all over, a few taking turns giving her sloppy French Kisses while two started kissing and licking her small breasts.

Charlie: 6, Deer, Charm Roll - 71, Bound

Dr. Chuicka: 18
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Charlie whines and moans feeling her will be destroyed by the constant kissing from the balloons as she tries again to pull herself free

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 11:21 pm

Struggle - 56

Charlie pushed the balloons off of her as Chuicka takes pity on her.

Chuicka brings out the metal arm from earlier and pulls Charlie back up to her office, the mage's body a mess of different colors of lipstick. She struggles to think clearly as the doctor just laughs at her. 'See, my new little pet? Isn't it nice when you just submit and become my new little plaything?' She said, enjoying her new toy.

Charlie: 6, Deer, Charm Roll - 71

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 11:25 pm

Charlie whines as she nods without thinking before blushing deeply and looking at her "I um...well it did feel...nice but i um...wanted to win..."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 11:32 pm

Turn Pass

Lust Balloon - 25

Charlie blushed as she stared at Chuicka.

The doctor midara just laughed. 'You wanted to win? Well, my poor, poor pet. I'm a big strong woman, and you're a meek little pet for me to tease and kiss all over. Don't you like that? Tell you what, just submit to me and I'll make you feel amazing.' She said, giving her a sultry wink.

Charlie: 6, Deer, Charm Roll - 23

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Charlie blushes deeply and turns to the door trying to think of a way to escape as she tries to change her size to slip away "I...don't know...if i submit then i won't change at all..."

(wild magic, size change(tiny)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 6:40 pm

Size Change - 66

Nursin' Lovin' - 78

Charlie used her magic to shrink herself in an attempt to get away. The mage rapidly shrunk back to her tiny size as she tried to run away.

Chuicka didn't fall for her tricks, however. She easily picked up the tiny Charlie and stuffed the cute mage between her giant boobies. She then walked up to the wall and grabbed a tube of sparkly pink lipstick. 'This is my pink healing lipstick. It's my favorite! And you'll see why...' She said as she began to apply it onto her lips as her massive lips turned pink and sparkly. Charlie could see her reflection in the glossy lips of the doctor, as Chuicka leaned in and slowly stared to kiss all over Charlie's face and chest as she couldn't escape from Chuicka's cleavage...

Charlie: 4, Deer, Charm Roll - 71, Tiny 1/3

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Charlie squeaks and blushes feeling the pink kisses as she could only moan and weakly move her body
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Turn Pass

Nursin' Lovin' - Continued

Charlie couldn't move as she was played with by the doctor.

Chuicka continued covering Charlie in sparkly pink kisses as the tiny mage pet couldn't get away. She started to feel herself relax as she was kissed into submission. It seemed her defeat at the hands of the doctor approached...

Charlie: 2, Deer, Charm Roll - 20, Tiny 2/3

Dr. Chuicka: 18, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:12 pm

Charlie tried to give one last move to struggle but she tries to escape the large kisses

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Struggle - 69

Smoll Forever - Auto

Charlie tried to give one last push, but it was too little, too late.

Chuicka leaned in for one, last, giant, wet smooch... That landed right on Charlie's face, draining the last pieces of her willpower out of her. Chuicka brought out the smoll ray and pointed it at the face, turning the dial to max before firing the laser at Charlie. A flash of light filled the room as Charlie laid in between her tits, dazed and unable to resist any longer.

Charlie's willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Charlie weakly moaned and shivered looking at herself confused "wait...why am i not growing back?!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:36 pm

Chuicka just laughed as she started to rub the tiny mage's head with her slender finger. 'I used my smoll ray and used it's maximum power. So now, you'll stay as my tiny pet and pleasure toy forever! Doesn't that sound fun?' She said, eager to play with her new toy.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Charlie blushes and shivers before sighing "I...guess it sounds fun miss Chuicka. Does this mean you're gonna give me to a random midara like the others or are you keeping me?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:41 pm

Chuicka just smiled again as she planted a loving pink smooch on Charlie's forehead. 'Usually I just hand people to the many midara that work for me, but you're just so cute and helpless, that I might just decide to keep you for myself. You'd be my personal experiment tester and my cute little pet. How does that sound?'
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:43 pm

Charlie squeaks from the kiss and wags her tail as she gives into her desires and looks up to Chuicka "That sounds really fun miss Chuicka! I'd love to be your pet! So...what are the experiments?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Chuicka gave her a devious grin. 'Anything I can think of. testing new lipsticks, to potions and medicines that increase pleasure, to testing out different midara attacks... Anything you can think of, dear. Don't worry. As my personal pet, you'll get to see it all.' She said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:00 pm

Charlie blushes deeply hearing everything as she realized how much she was gonna be played with "That...sounds really fun miss Chuicka! Uh since i'm your pet now do you want me to call you anything else than miss chuicka?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:08 pm

'You can call me Mistress, my lovely Pet.' She said, giving the tiny deer mage another sparkly smooch, enjoying the power and control she now had over the girl who was trying to get revenge on her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Charlie moans from the kiss and softly kisses her breasts and she smiles up to her "Okay mistress Chuicka! I'm sorry for trying to attack you i will be a good pet for you!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:21 pm

Chuicka simply smiled one more time. 'Don't worry, my wonderful new Pet. I'm sure you will be...'

And so, Charlie became Chuicka's new pet for her to experiment on. Whether it was through different lipstick, testing out pleasurable potions, or playing with Chuicka's midara workers, Charlie grew to love her new place at Chuicka's side, or rather, living inside of Chuicka's breasts. The mage had come to get revenge on the doctor, but instead she fell in love and became Dr. Chuicka's favorite Pet forever. Honestly, not a bad outcome for Charlie.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka   Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Dr. Chuicka
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3