Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:00 pm

"So they didn't allow you to do your remaining matches?" Dabria asked the horse girl as Mrs. Spencer went to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:04 pm

"Yeah, everythin' still kind a' hurts." Bella admitted. "What about y'all? Ya get into any more scraps while I'm in here?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:07 pm

"I did not, but I've agreed to one with Yuna tomorrow morning," Dabria informed the horse girl.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:09 pm

Bella winced at that. "Sorry ta here that. Yuna can get a bit... obsessive with her opponents."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:17 pm

"Does she always force her opponents into matches with her?" The cleric asked, guessing that is what she meant when she called Yuna obsessive with her opponents, meaning that she wants to fight whoever catches her eye and will get that fight any way she could.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 8:28 pm

"It's what happens after the match ya should be worried about." Bella warned.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 8:58 pm

"And what exactly happens after a match against her?" The cleric questioned. She knew that the MWL said that they weren't liable for what happened after a match, but she still hadn't learned what exactly that meant.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 11:05 pm

"If ya lose, then she locks ya up." Bella told her. "I can't really tell ya more than that, other than that nobody will see hide or hair of ya for days or even weeks."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 11:26 pm

“O-Oh, she hold people prisoner for losing to her? And does so for up to weeks?” Dabria replied, making sure she understood correctly as her nerves began to get to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 11:28 pm

"Yup." Bella said with a nod. "She won't accept any matches so she can spend all that time alone with whoever she's got locked up."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 11:45 pm

“Why does she want alone time… Oh, right, midara,” Dabria said, answering her own question as she asked it, “Any advice for my match against her? I’d prefer not to be looked up for weeks.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 11:54 pm

"Well, Yuna's a Heel, so expect her ta fight dirty." the horse girl warned. "Also, she'll kinda go a bit berserk for a bit once ya start wearin' her down. She'll calm down after a bit, but don't be surprised if it seems like she's just shruggin' off whatever ya throw at her 'til then."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 8:49 pm

"Her going berserk can't be that bad and brushing off my attacks, right?" Dabria asked, "It sounds like it is rare for someone to beat you in the fashion I did, with your stamina, so it can't be too different from that, could it?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 9:52 pm

"I guess?" Bella said as she tilted her head and thought about it. "But yeah, just don't let her throw ya off ya game and ya should be good."

Last edited by PieForPi on Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 9:59 pm

"Well, thank you for the information on her," The cleric said, really thankful to know what she is fighting for to avoid.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 10:07 pm

It wasn't much longer after the conversation died down that Ms. Spencer made her way back over. "The nurse has given decided I am well enough to proceed with your lessons."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 10:12 pm

"That's good to hear," Dabria replied to the teacher, before telling the horse girl, "I hope that you recovery stays steady."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 10:15 pm

"Ya better not lose!" the horse girl said as she pumped her fist into the air.

Ms. Spencer shook her head. "Shall we get going? Or is there more you wished to discuss with Ms. Bella?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 10:18 pm

"I'm ready to begin my lessons," Dabria informed the teacher.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 10:28 pm

"Later." Bella said as she waved goodbye.

Ms. Spencer led Dabria out of the infirmary an into an empty room with a large mat laid out in the middle of it. The teacher than paused and turned toward Dabria. "Ah, forgive me. I seem to have trouble recalling the exact lessons you wanted to receive."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 10:31 pm

"Originally, you agreed to teach me how to better escape from pins," Dabria reminded her, "But, I was hoping that you could also teach me how to wrestle in general. I wish to be able to partake in this without resorting to my weapon so I don't look some much like a heel."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 12:24 am

"Hmm. Sadly, I don't think I can teach you to be a proper wrestler in the short time we have." Ms. Spencer said as she adjusted her broken glasses.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 4:44 pm

"That's too bad, but understanding with how little time we have. I guess just help on escaping from pins is good enough," Dabria replied.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 8:53 pm

"The best advice for escaping pins is to simply try and not let you opponent catch you in one." Ms. Spencer said matter-of-factly. "Of course, never getting caught just isn't feasible. Sometimes your opponent is more skilled than you. Or they can take you by surprise, like this."

That was all the warning Dabria got before she was suddenly on her back, with Ms. Spencer sitting on her and using her hands to hold the clerics shoulders against the mat.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 10:24 pm

With Ms. Spencer giving really obvious advice, the cleric’s guard had been completely lowered, so even if she had an amazing reaction time, it was unlikely that she wouldn’t be on the ground. “So if someone does catch me by surprise or just out skills me, what can I do to break free instead of just trying to thrash about?” The pinned girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next