Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos and the Midara Wrestling League Empty
PostSubject: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 5:51 pm

Salos had received an invitation to participate in a midara run wrestling arena. It would have felt like a trap if not for the fact that it was upfront about the fact that he would be fighting several seductive ladies.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:00 pm

Salos headed to the arena, wondering what kind of opponents he would face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:08 pm

The arena was as extravagant as you would expect. Sequins, lights, and tons of seating for eager fans. "Hey your Salos right?" Asked a bubbly bunny girl who greeted him at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:11 pm

“Yes I am.” he said, not knowing what he is getting involved with.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:28 pm

The bunny girl offered him a hand. "Hi. I'm Vanessa. I'll be your personal assistant as long as you're wrestling here. Please follow me to your quarters." She bunny girl said, brimming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:33 pm

Salos followed the bunnygirl to his room. He wondered what kind of accommodations he would have.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:42 pm

The room was nice. There was a bed, a closet, and a makeup table and accompanying mirror. Salos even had access to an attached bathroom if he needed to clean up. One thing that leapt out to him was how pink and sequin covered the bed was.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:44 pm

“Why is the room so pink? Why do I have a makeup table?” he asked the bunny girl, not liking what this seemed to suggest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:50 pm

The bunny girl giggled. "This is show businesses cutie. Everybody wears make up." She explained. "Do need any help with yours?" She added, sounding eager to help.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:55 pm

“No thanks. Who will my first match be against?” he asked, knowing if he let her help him with makeup, he would end up looking cute like her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:02 pm

"Your first match will be with Ms. Spencer. It'll start in about an hour. Is there anything I can get for you in the meanwhile?" His personal assistant asked, eternally dutiful and attentive.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:03 pm

“What can you tell me about her?” he asked, trying to get prepared.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:11 pm

"Ms. Spencer's theme is that she's a teacher. If her opponent makes a mistake she'll often stop and show them how it's done. She also sometimes invites opponents back to her room for a private lesson." Vanessa said. The unsubtle bunny girl waggled her eyebrows as she said this, just in case he somehow missed the obvious implications.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:12 pm

“Please don’t tell me she is looking for a schoolgirl.” he said flatly, not thinking about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:14 pm

Vanessa blinked in surprise, caught off guard by the question. "I don't know. I'll go ask her." She said, darting off before Salos could respond.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:19 pm

“Oh crap. This is going to make this match a pain.” he groaned at his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:23 pm

Vanessa soon returned. "Ms. Spencer says she's always looking for obedient students to impart her skills into. Would you like to meet her before your match?" The bunny girl asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:26 pm

“I can meet with her before the match.” he said, hoping to do some damage control before the match.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:33 pm

"Let me show you to the break room. She'll meet you there." Vanessa said, gesturing for Salos to follow.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:35 pm

Salos followed her to the break room. “What exactly did you say to her?” he asked, trying to fully understand the damage she may have done.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:44 pm

"I asked her if she was looking for a schoolgirl to teach. She seemed to like the idea." The bunny girl told him as they reached the break room.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:47 pm

“Dang it.” he said as he took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:48 pm

Ms. Spencer soon arrived. Her tight blouse showed off tons of cleavage and her short skirt left little to the imagination. "So are you the schoolgirl looking to do some learning?" She asked, her voice a dominant, seductive purr.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:51 pm

“I’m afraid the bunny girl misheard when she heard schoolgirl.I wanted to meet you before our match.” he said, trying to hide his feminine tastes before the match happens.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 8:08 pm

"Is that so?" Ms. Spencer said, not fully convinced. "That's a real shame. You'd make such a good schoolgirl. And I'd have so much to teach you. A private lesson, just the two of us." She whispered. She tried to tempt Salos further by posing seductively, leaning down to show off her acers of cleavage and winning smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next