Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 8:11 pm

“Maybe in our match, you may end up learning something. If I lose, I will attend a special lesson where you want.” he said, sure he could beat the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 8:16 pm

"It's a deal." Ms. Spencer said with a wink. She sat down on the couch and gestured for Salos to join her. "Tell me a bit about yourself."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 8:23 pm

“I’m a wondering pyromancer. I’m looking to fight strong opponents to improve myself.” he said, not wanting to reveal anything about his weaknesses. “I have faced a few ladies in wrestling before.” He added, partly hoping she didn’t know about Sophie’s midarabook
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 9:12 pm

(Luck -roll 22- Success)

"Ah. So you have experience in the business." Ms. Spencer said approvingly. The moment Salos sat down she shifted to sit in his lap, giving him a good feel for his soft rear. "If you're looking to learn and improve yourself I would love to help." She added, batting her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 9:14 pm

“I’m sure I will learn a lot from our match. “ he said, trying not to react to her ass on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 10:05 pm

"I sure hope so." Ms. Spencer playfully replied. Salos was proving to be a tough nut to crack, but that only made her want him all the more. She wiggled her hips, grinding her ass against his crotch before hopping off of him. "I'll see you in the ring." She said, a knowing smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 10:11 pm

“I hope she doesn’t bring a uniform to the ring.” he said after she left. He was afraid what tricks she would have as he prepared for the match.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 10:35 pm

(Luck -roll 89- Fail)

"Why?" Vanessa asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 10:50 pm

“I don’t do good when I am dressed up girly. “ he said absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 10:55 pm

"Really? Is it hard for you to move in a dress?" Vanessa asked. She seemed unclear on why this would pose a problem for him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 10:57 pm

“I can’t think straight when I’m dressed like a girl. Let’s just leave it at that.” he said
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 11:01 pm

"Ok." Vanessa said with a shrug. "Anything else you need before your match?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 11:07 pm

“Nope. I’m ready to teach her a lesson.” he said as he headed towards the ring.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 11:12 pm

The fight wasn't for a little while. But Salos was able to wait by the sidelines as the crowds filed in. It was now time for Salos to to make his entrance.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 11:17 pm

Salos entered the ring, flames dancing around him as he approached the ring.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 11:45 pm

The crowd clapped and cheered as the pyromancer entered. Ms. Spencer soon followed, appearing on the runway with a blackboard behind her and a ruler in hand. "Ready for a lesson?" She asked as she entered the ring.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Ms. Spencer: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 11:47 pm

“The only lesson to be learned here will be by you. Hope you’re ready.” he said, trying to charge power.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:00 am

(Heated Horror -roll 85- Fail)
(Teacher’s Discipline -roll 21- Fail)

Salos ended up having to wait a second as Ms. Spencer hyped up the crowd.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:05 am

“What’s wrong? Scared?” he said as he tried to focus.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:25 am

(Heated Horror -roll 58- Success. Terror -roll 27- Fail)
(Teachers Discipline -roll 89- Fail)

"No need to rush." Ms. Spencer teased in return as Salos summoned his scythe.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 8:47 am

“Let’s pick up the tempo a little.” he said, charging her in a dance of slashes.

(Fiery reaper dance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 11:51 pm

(Fiery Reaper Dance - 27, 82, 34, 18- 3 Successes, 1 Fail)
(Teacher's Discipline -roll 51- Fail)

Salos cut into Ms. Spencer with a series of swift strikes. The midara wrestler was left briefly unable to respond.

Ms. Spencer: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 12:11 am

“Maybe you need a lesson in dodging?” he said as he continued.

(Fiery reaper dance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 12:25 am

(Fiery Reaper Dance -roll 75, 64, 66, 7- 2 Successes, 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail)
(Practical Lesson -Auto- Success)
(Teacher Lock -roll 20- Success)

Ms. Spencer continued to quietly analyze Salos as he attacked. The next two slashes hit, but she was able to avoid the third and fourth. "Not bad. But I see room for improvement." She said. The teacher then did something Salos didn't even know was possible and pulled the scythe of living flame out of his hands. "You should try holding it closer to the blade. You lose some range but you'll get more control that way." She told him, taking a second to adjust her grip on the flaming hilt before slashing Salos with it just once. Her demonstration completed Ms. Spencer returned the magical weapon to Salos. Salos was shocked, and Ms. Spencer took advantage of that shock to grab the pyromancer, force him to onto his hands and knees, and tangle arms and legs together. She then sat her soft rear on his back and pulled out a book.

Salos: 28 Willpower + Bound
Ms. Spencer: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 12:38 am

“Damn it. Get off my back.” he said, getting annoyed as she was reading on my back.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos and the Midara Wrestling League   Salos and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next