Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League Empty
PostSubject: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:16 pm

There were three on each limb and three on his waist once she was done. "Okay..., now, for your request, I feel a boobjob would be ideal. Please, lie down here on the bed." Himiko said, showing him a spot where he lay his head down on some pillows, but his waist was right at the edge of the bed, where Himiko would kneel in front of him for her blessing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:18 pm

Thomas nodded, despite his nervousness starting to come back. He lied down where she instructed him to and tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:20 pm

"Now, all you need to do is not hold back. Just let your lust flow. Leave the rest to me." Himiko told him, bringing her breasts above Thomas's cock for a moment before dropping them. In one thrust, his penis slipped right into her cleavage and didn't stop until his every inch was nestled in a valley of heaven. A valley which became even better once Himiko pressed her girls together with a hand on each.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:22 pm

Thomas moaned as his dick become lost in Himiko's divine breasts. Without thinking, he began thrusting his hips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:26 pm

"Perfect." Himiko spoke a single word before beginning to lift and drop her tits around Thomas's cock at the same pace he fucked them. Every thrust he made caused the talismans to blink with a pink light as they reacted to his lust, harvesting any he was giving off in his rampant indulgence.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:30 pm

Thomas gasped as he felt the Talismans do their work. His thrusting slowly picked up speed as his dick hardened in the soft embrace of Himiko's breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:37 pm

His hard cock was contrasted by the yielding embrace of her plush tits. And, things were only going to get better. "May my Goddess excuse me for using the blessings of another to carry out Her work." Himiko said before splashing her breasts with holy water. They grew an extra cup size, became even more soft, were more tightly wrapped around Thomas's cock, and felt like they exuded a divine warmth.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:41 pm

Thomas let out a loud moan as his dick was pleasantly crushed between Himiko's divinely blessed boobs. His thrusting slowed only because he was completely overwhelmed by the sensation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:44 pm

"Now, embrace pure titty pleasure. May your love of boobs grow even greater." Himiko said as she put her elbows against the side of her tits to trap Thomas's cock in the tightest squeeze yet, smothering his manhood with a fleshy, hot vice of pure desire. At that moment, her Talismans pulsed with Lust, hitting Thomas with a wave of pleasure and causing Himiko's boobs to become another cup size bigger.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:51 pm

It was too much for him to endure. With a scream, Thomas emptied his balls between Himiko's massive goddess blessed tits. The pleasure was so intense that the man blacked out for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:54 pm

"Oh, please stay with me a while longer, Thomas. You're almost there." Himiko encouraged him, pumping and crushing his cock between her now incredible massive, soft and warm breasts that were easily a match for Clea Vage's. "Hang in there and offer up one more good load to the Goddess."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:56 pm

"O-Okay!" Thomas moaned. He gathered what strength he could and, with one last thrust of his hips, fired off another load of his seed for Himiko and her goddess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:00 pm

The Talismans pulsed again at the same time as Thomas's orgasm, and the room glowed with pink magic as Himiko's tits were offered worthy tribute. "Mmm~ Perfect. The Goddess will certainly appreciate your devotion, Thomas. I am honored to have met such a pious young man." The priestess praised him, grateful for his help in performing the ritual in service to her Goddess.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:04 pm

"Y-Your welcome." Thomas said weakly as he laid on her bed unmoving. It was a struggle just to keep his eyes open with how completely drained he felt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:08 pm

"Rest now, your work is done." Himiko said assuringly, and Thomas found himself passing out as soon as those words left her lips.

He didn't black out, though, and he didn't have dreams of titfucks, either. He found himself in an open field of flowers, fully aware and in control as if he was awake, but the feeling of it all felt like a hyper-lucid dream. Before he could question anything, he saw the silhouette of a tall, busty woman standing across from him in the field, smiling warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:12 pm

"He-Hello?" Thomas said with an awkward little wave. Confused about what was going on, Thomas approached the tall busty woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:17 pm

"Hello, Thomas." The woman said sweetly, and even as Thomas approached, she didn't seem to have a true figure. He could see her flawless skin, beautiful curves, abundant tits, and general perfect body, perfectly tailored to his tastes and interests. Yet, her features were like.... whenever he looked to her face, it was like he was blinded by her beauty. "Are you ready to receive my blessing?" She asked him, taking one hand and pulling it across the underside of her boobs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:19 pm

"You're blessing?" Thomas asked, almost completely entranced by the ethereal beauty before him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:22 pm

"Yes, my blessing. My love, my care. You offered me such pure devotion, I wish to reciprocate." The lady stepped forward, causing her awe-inspiring boobs to squish into Thomas's chest. "I wish to show you.... how I appreciate you. Will you accept my blessing, Thomas?" She asked, her voice sweet and kind, yet carrying a slight hint of raw desire.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:26 pm

"Yes." Thomas said as he wrapped his arms around the figure that he thought must be the goddess Himiko worshipped.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:29 pm

The goddess-like beauty smiled and hugged Thomas back before playfully pulling him down into the flower bed. They rolled around a while before she ended up on top of him, her indescribably perfect boobs which put all others to shame pressed onto his face. "Thank you. Please, enjoy all~ that my blessing is good for."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:31 pm

Thomas nodded his head, the action rubbing his face against the goddess' perfect breasts. The man then began to kiss and worship those immaculate divine boobs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:35 pm

Every touch, taste, and smell of those boobs was on another level from what Thomas knew. It was like a magical light of pleasure shined into his soul with every kiss he laid upon their curves, and a honey-sweet nectar clung to his lips from the first smooch. His fingers felt like they found no resistance at all, yet they also were engulfed in endless, yielding bounty. "Enjoy my breasts however you desire. I shall fulfill any request you have of them. This is all for your pleasure, young Thomas."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:40 pm

"I want to be smothered by them as they drain my strength until I'm completely helpless." Thomas said honestly as he devoutly worshipped her heavenly boobs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:45 pm

"Then, allow yourself to enjoy as I do exactly that for you." The beauty purred as she hugged Thomas more tightly, stuffing his face deeper into her breasts and giving them a big squeeze that fully smothered him. Thomas could feel his strength leaving him the more her divine boobs pressed into him, replacing his power with a helpless lust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next