Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:25 am

"My focus is my faith. Those who try to impede my acts of worship in the ring rather irritate me. I don't show them mercy. Unlike you, who spent so much time playing with my boobs~ I was surprised you didn't worship Ms. Morgan's chest the same way." Himiko replied, giving Thomas some of the ideas he was trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:28 am

"I think I was just more desperate for a win at that point." Thomas admitted. "Losing all those matches in a row was..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:36 am

"Aw... don't let that shake your confidence. Few would find success in the challenge you undertook. Don't set your expectations too high for yourself, only to disappoint." Himiko said, sympathetic to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:39 am

"I guess." Thomas replied. "Well, it was nice seeing you, but I think I should get going."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:42 am

"Very well. Don't be a stranger, Thomas. And, don't deny your lust, it's a blessed thing to let it out." Himiko said before they parted ways, at least for now. Leaving Thomas with free reign again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:45 am

Thomas decided to head back to his room. The little 'nap' he took in Himiko's room wasn't exactly restful, and he was still a little worn out from his gauntlet of matches. He figured some proper rest might do him some good.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:51 am

As Thomas walked along the halls, he noticed some posters showing some stars he didn't recognize. They were twins, each with very curvy and 'blessed' bodies, and they were advertised as tag-team fighters. The tagline said 'In the mood for some two on one?', and their stage names were Summer and Autumn. One of them wore green clothes and hair, and the other blue. Said clothes were a scanty, tight-fitting leotard with windows for their cleavage and lower back. Everything about them was erotic, they didn't even hide it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:56 am

Thomas found himself stopping to stare at the one of the posters. After what he had just been through, was it any surprise his eyes were drawn to the pair's breasts?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:58 am

Their bodies were nice, their breasts looked very full and soft. Their mirrored poses and winks looked like they were inviting Thomas to try fighting them. Surely, it'd be a great experience for him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:59 am

Thomas shook his head and forced himself to continue on his way. Ms. Morgan had told him that he shouldn't be fighting for a while.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:07 am

Thomas made it to his room, peace and quiet and rest. He certainly needed it. One had to wonder what things he could get up to when he wasn't fighting.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:09 am

He could find that out later. Not even bothering to close the door behind him Thomas stumbled off to his bed and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:15 am

Thomas slept like a rock, having vented a lot of lust out of his system with the help of the Goddess. He woke up feeling a lot better, although he felt like he slept a good while. It must've been the next day, and the start of his soft vacation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:17 am

Wow, he must had been even more tired than he thought. Once he finished getting ready for the day, Thomas decided to head to the gym for a morning workout.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:21 am

While Thomas walked to the gym, he heard some footsteps to his side. Looking over, he saw none other than Clea Vage. "Hey! Great fighting out there! You even got Ms. Morgan out of retirement, at least for a fight." She chatted with him like a good friend.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:22 am

"Oh, h-hi, Clea." Thomas said with a blush as tried to keep his gaze above the busty wrestler's chest. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:27 am

"I'm doing pretty good. How about you?" She replied casually as they arrived at the gym. She headed in first, but held the door open for Thomas, keeping her eyes on him out of interest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:30 am

"A-Alright." Thomas told her. "After all of those back to back fights, Ms. Morgan wants me to stay out of the ring for a while."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:33 am

"Yeah, that's for the best. Maybe an odd fight here or there, but you shouldn't strain yourself. Find a way to relax." Clea Vage said as she started her gym routine with some stretches. Noticeably, she wasn't mentioning anything about her reward to him. Maybe she forgot? Or wasn't going through with it now that he was on break?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:39 am

"I-Is there anything relaxing to d-do around here?" Thomas asked as he struggled to keep his eyes off of the busty woman as her movements made her breasts bounce enticingly.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:44 am

Will Check (83) Fail

Clea Vage spoke to answer him, but Thomas had trouble catching what she was saying. She did her stretches as he watched her, which made her big, bouncy boobs put on an irresistible show for him. True to her name, she was showing so, so much cleavage for him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:46 am

"I-I'm sorry. C-Could you repeat that?" Thomas stammered as his eyes lingered on the woman's big bouncy breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:01 am

Will Check (77) Fail

Clea Vage spoke again, all while Thomas kept watching her tits bounce obscenely with every stretch. At least he could hear her this time. "There's a place where people can just meet up for some fucking, just go to the area with the fetish you're itching for and find someone, then go to a private room. Sometimes, even the stars show up there. I've gone to the boob fetish room on occasion." Clea Vage shared casually.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 3:37 pm

"R-R-Really?" Thomas asked with a blush. His mind started to feel a bit hazy, like he was becoming hypnotized by the show Clea and her boobs were giving him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 4:21 pm

"Really. Going there probably wouldn't be much rest, but it would be stress-free, I'm sure the fights can get pretty stressful, huh?" Clea Vage said, starting a routine of lifting some dumbells, every lift making her breasts shift in a new way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next