Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 4:56 pm

"Expected, not unusual. Here, take these, they're merely vitamins." Hùshì advised as she handed him a small jar of pills. "And, get plenty of rest and relaxation for at least the next day or two. No one would fault you if you just slept in your room through it all, but don't forget to eat and drink water." She prescribed him, jotting down some notes about her patient.

"Okay, Thomas, your punishment is over. It went better than I could have hoped. Thank you again." Ms. Morgan said with a soft and sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:10 pm

"How many of these am I supposed to take?" Thomas asked as he eyed the jar of pills.

"Um, you're welcome?" he said a bit uncertainly to Ms. Morgan. It kind of felt like she was thanking him for getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:38 pm

"Take at least one or two a day. It should help your recovery." Hùshì told him. "You're a healthy young man, you should be back in tip top shape before very long at all."

Ms. Morgan chuckled, sensing his nerves and uncertainty. "Thomas, please understand that more than a little of this was me wanting to have my own fun with you. Maybe a bit irresponsible of me, I'll admit it. But, this time I mean it. Please take a rest, none of my stars seek out as many fights as you do, especially not against the other stars." She told him frankly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:32 pm

"Alright." Thomas replied with a nod. "If there's nothing else, I'd like to get back to my room."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:37 pm

"Take care, Thomas." Ms. Morgan said before putting her glasses back on and looking at her paperwork again, giving Thomas leave to go.

"I'll go back to my room for now. Come see me if you start feeling worse, Thomas. Not that I suspect you will, bit just in case, my room is to the right coming out of the administration area." Hùshì told Thomas before she bowed and took her leave.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:40 pm

Thomas forced his tired body to get up and started stumbling back to his room.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:53 pm

Hùshì was going to go back to her room, but she waited a bit just outside to see how Thomas was walking. "Oh dear, worse than I thought." She remarked before putting one of his arms over her shoulder, walking him to his room. "I guess she really did fuck you until you can't walk, hm?" The nurse asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:56 pm

"Thanks." Thomas said as he leaned into the nurse for support. "And yeah. As much as Ms. Morgan enjoyed that, I'd rather not go through that again if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:05 pm

"Did you not enjoy it, too?" Hùshì asked him as they walked through the halls. They definitely got some looks from the people passing by, but the nurse ignored all of them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:12 pm

"D-Don't get me wrong, I-I did enjoy it." Thomas replied as he did his best to ignore the looks he was getting. "It's just... like a bad hangover after a night of drinking. Not sure if enjoying the moment is worth the pain that comes after."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:15 pm

"Ah, I see. Yes, that makes sense. Maybe next time you could request some less strenuous activities. Or, well.... don't give Ms. Morgan another reason to punish you." Hùshì advised before they arrived at his room. She took him inside and laid him down on his bed. "There. Would you like me to get you some food very quickly?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:20 pm

"I-If it's not too much trouble. " Thomas said as the sexy nurse put him to bed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:37 pm

"I'll be back soon. You just rest. Your body will be better before you know it." The Midara said, putting her medicine before her seduction. She excused herself and then left the room in a bit of a hurry.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:40 pm

Thomas did his best to get comfortable as he waited for Hùshì to return. Hopefully none of the more... underhanded women he met here would stop by while he was totally helpless like this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:45 pm

Encounter (15) Fail

Thomas did have a very warm and comfortable bed to relax on while he waited. He didn't receive any visitors yet, but there was still time if Hùshì took a while getting him some food. Hopefully he wouldn't accidentally will the worst-case scenario into being.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:47 pm

Thomas let out a tired sigh as he tried to relax. He really needed to stop being so paranoid.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:56 pm

Thomas eased himself into the bed and rested, and in only a few quiet minutes, Hùshì returned. She had a large tray of food in her hands, containing a hamburger, some fries, a salad, some cookies, orange juice, water, and some more snacks. "Here, I got you quite a bit. Don't eat it all at once, but this way, you can probably go the day without having to be out and about. Oh, and just ping me with this if you need me." She told him, pointing to a palm-sized tablet with a red button.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 11:58 pm

"Thank you." Thomas said as before he popped a vitamin into his mouth and started eating the burger she got him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:05 am

"You're very welcome." Hùshì said before taking her leave, making sure to keep the door nice and closed as she did.

Thomas had finally achieved his goals of having a match with every star in the Wrestling League, training himself to be a better fighter, and he even earned himself some help with saving his sister. It was nothing if not arduous, however. So many sessions getting drained by Midara, so many distractions... but he also met a lot of people and made some friends. Oh yeah, wasn't he supposed to get paid sooner or later, too? Regardless, his time with the League wasn't over, but it was safe to say that Thomas the Explorer had earned himself a hiatus. For now.

The End
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:06 am

(Thanks for the RP!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:10 am

(You're welcome! Sorry if it dragged out a long time, but it was fun exploring the wrestlers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29