Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 pm

"Any time is fine." Thomas said as he started to rise from his trance now that her pace was beginning to slow and her boobs were bouncing less.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:34 pm

Soon, the treadmill stopped completely and Bailey stepped off of it. "I can book it for this evening, then. Who wants to fight me first?.... Or... um, maybe... will that work? Um, who wa-wants to go first?" Bailey thought to herself for a moment, as if she had an idea.

Aiza ignored her hesitation and replied instantly. "I do!" She cheered, as if calling dibs on it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:36 pm

"I-I'm fine waiting." Thomas said sheepishly in response to Aiza's eagerness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:40 pm

"Okay.... Aiza first." Bailey said before walking by them. "I'll go arrange things. You two.... get ready to um... be my sweat rags!" She declared, trying again to emulate the confident seduction offered by the other stars. As she walked by them, they'd get hit by the pheromone-laced scent of her sweat, fresh after a good workout.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:42 pm

"O-Okay." Thomas felt his knees go weak as her pheromones hit him and the man could only watch in a daze as Bailey walked away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:48 pm

The wrestler left them both behind, dazed, horny, and longing for their upcoming match where she'd be happy to dominate them. Aiza was in the same state as Thomas, speechless and lustful.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:52 pm

Thomas groaned as he tried to pull himself back together before anyone else stumbled upon him in such a vulnerable state.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:58 pm

Will Check (44) Success

Thankfully, Bailey's pheromones didn't linger too long. If they had, who knows how vulnerable he might be? They were enough to leave anyone weak and horny.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:00 am

Thomas shook his head and turned his gaze to Aiza. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:03 am

Aiza took a bit longer to not be a horny wreck for her celebrity crush. "Oh, yeah, I'm great! I guess I should make sure I have enough strength for Bailey. Probably take it easy until this evening." She was visibly giddy with excitement.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:05 am

"Probably." Thomas replied with a shrug. He then let out a sigh. "I'm going to get in so much trouble."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:12 am

"Oh, you're worried about Ms. Morgan, huh? Do you think it'd make it better or worse if she knew that you're going to throw the match?" Aiza asked before the door to the gym opened behind them.

It was a secretary-looking woman, definitely of lower rank than Ms. Morgan. "Thomas? The boss wants to see you." She whispered to him.

"Uhhh... word travels fast?" Aiza asked in a bit of surprise.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:14 am

Thomas gulp nervously. "A-Alright. I'll be right there." he then turned to Aiza. "See you later."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:17 am

"Yeah, see you after our matches with Bailey?" Aiza suggested before the secretary cleared her throat and gestured for Thomas to follow her to Ms. Morgan's office.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:20 am

Thomas sheepishly waved goodbye to Aiza and followed the secretary.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:22 am

The secretary was silent as she showed him the way, and they were at Ms. Morgan's office before they knew it. She opened the door for him, revealing Ms. Morgan sitting at her desk looking over some paperwork. "Mr. Thomas, care to explain why I just had Bailey request a match with you, and then affirm that you asked for it first?" She asked him, seeming short on patience.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:25 am

"Sh-she accidentally hypnotized me with her breasts. When a fan of hers asked her for a match, I just s-sort of blurted out that I wanted to fight her, too." Thomas admitted honestly. There was no point in trying to lie his way out of this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:29 am

Ms. Morgan sighed and then faced him, showing a bit more understanding, it might seem. "She seemed so excited about it that... I didn't say no to Bailey. Your fight is on. Besides, even if you were Hypnotized, you only blurted that out because you do want the fight, too, right?" She asked him, wanting to make sure she had the details exactly right.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:34 am

"Y-Yeah." Thomas replied with a blush. "B-but I understand you being upset by this." He wondered if she was going to give him a punishment for this or just a warning.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:39 am

Ms. Morgan wondered what to do with him, he was incorrigible from her perspective. "Thomas... your libido simply impresses me at this point. Look, just promise me that the day after tomorrow you'll show some abstinence. Do that, and I'll keep your punishment to a minimum." She told him, and strangely, she said the day after tomorrow instead of simply tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:41 am

"The day after tomorrow?" Thomas asked curiously as he wondered why not tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:44 am

"Because, tomorrow will be your punishment. First, you will have a match with the twins, Summer and Autumn, fighting both of them at once. They've requested a match with you, and fighting them will leave you having a match against every star we have." She explained, showing him a promo picture if the twins in case he wasn't familiar with them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:46 am

"A two on one match." Thomas said as he looked over the picture. "Wait, you said first. What else?" he asked with a growing sense of dread.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:50 am

"Second.... you will report to me, and I'll punish you personally. I'm still torn, I could have you clean my stockings with your tongue. Have you be my chair. Obey my jerk off instructions for hours without cumming. Or, I could simply spend all day with you, squeezing all of that libido out of your system myself." She said ominously, somehow the fact that she was looking over her papers as she spoke making her more deathly serious.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:55 am

"I... I see." Thomas said nervously. And this was supposed to be the minimum punishment for disobeying her? He shuddered as he tried not to imagine what she'd do to him if he dug a deeper hole for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next