Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:39 pm

The showers were quickly becoming Thomas's most trusted ally in all of this, weren't they? All of the sweat and other carnal dirt was washed away, and when he stepped back out, Aiza was casually sitting on the side of the bed and whistling. She considered doing some stretches or workouts, but that would've made her sweaty again, so she decided against it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:44 pm

"Ready to go?" Thomas asked, quietly thankful she wasn't actively doing anything to tempt him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 8:12 pm

"Yeah, we can go." Aiza said, standing up right away and going for the door, assuming that Thomas was going to follow her. As they stepped out, Thomas could see Hellaia out of the corner of his eye, with two very submissive-looking people at her sides, one a young woman and the other a young man. She noticed him and gave him a playful wave, seeming to indicate that she was just glad he had fun.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:21 pm

Thomas blushed a little and gave Hellaia a small wave in return. He then quickened his step a tad to walk next to Aiza.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:32 pm

Aiza strolled out of the lips fetish area and into the general room, and then kept walking to leave this place entirely. "Sorry if I kinda cut your training short. So.... uh, what now?" She asked a bit shyly, not wanting to pester him about Bailey out of politeness. There were posters of those twins behind her, and they were accepting any and all challengers.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:35 pm

"Well, I promised to introduce you to Bailey, so let's try to go find her." Thomas replied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:45 pm

"Alright!" She perked right up at hearing that, and she wondered where to look for her. "Hmmm.... if all else fails, you can set up a match with her and talk to her that way." Aiza suggested before heading towards the gym. Thomas would have to wonder whether that would be a worst or best case scenario. "But, she works out a lot, so let's try the gym, yeah?" She mentioned.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:47 pm

"You'd have to wait a while if it comes to that. Ms. Morgan doesn't want me in the ring after I pushed myself so much during that challenge." Thomas remarked as the pair made their way over to the gym.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:53 pm

"Oh, bummer... let's hope we find her then!" Aiza replied, not too dissuaded by that information as they went into the gym, and sure enough, Bailey was present. She was on the treadmill working up a sweat, her huge boobs jiggling about with every step she took. There was nobody on any machine within fifteen feet of her, as anyone getting that close risked becoming captivated by her pheromones.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:56 pm

"I, uh, I might need you to slap some sense into me while I'm talking to her." Thomas admitted with a blush. He took a deep breath before he headed over to the sweaty wrestler.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:05 pm

Will Check (88) Success

"W-what do you mean?" Aiza asked, already gawking right at Bailey's chest as they approached her. The exercising woman quickly noticed Thomas and smiled.

"H-hey, Thomas! Wh-who's your friend?" Bailey asked, still jogging on the treadmill while conducting the conversation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:08 pm

"This is Aiza." Thomas said as he did his best to keep his gaze away from Bailey's bouncing breasts. "She's, uh, been helping me with some t-training and mentioned that she was a big fan of yours."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:13 pm

"Oh, she is?! It's so good to meet you, Aiza!" Bailey greeted her, keeping her run at a nice, steady pace which kept her tits at the same pace. The athletic fan couldn't even pretend to not be staring at her.

"Y-yeah... th-thanks... I'm a huge fan." She said with a deep blush, not very able to form a coherent sentence on her own.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:19 pm

"Sh-Should I leave you two alone?" Thomas asked as he put his hand on Aiza's shoulder and gave it a gentle shake."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:28 pm

Aiza was roused slightly by his gesture, but it was hard to say whether or not she'd fall right back into a stupor. "Um, n-no! You can stay if you want, Thomas!" Bailey insisted, her tone of voice seeming to indicate that she wanted him to stay.

"Errrr.... oh, uh, I wanted to ask you something, B-Bailey." Aiza stuttered, as if working up the courage to ask her crush out on a date.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:31 pm

Thomas nodded to Bailey, but the action caused his gaze to sink low enough to catch sight of the sweaty woman's bouncing breasts.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:45 pm

Will Check (31) Fail

Those boobs were nearly as big as Clea's and positively lathered in sweat, making the sight of them almost hypnotic to a boob lover like Thomas. "C-could you..." Aiza stuttered some more before blurring out. "have a match with me but completely dominate me in the match, please!"

Bailey looked surprised and blushed beet red, not sure how to respond.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:48 pm

"I..." Thomas began to say in a complete daze. His mind was yelling at him to not ask for the same thing.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:56 pm

Will Check (95) Fail

What was that? Thomas wanted to make the same request? "I-... okay, but as long as you try to fight back. I can tell you won't be able to resist me so.... I'll go all-out on you, as long as you make it fun." Bailey told Aiza, who pumped her fist in accomplishment. Well, if Bailey was open to doing it with Aiza....
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:59 pm

"Can we have a rematch where you completely dominate me?" Thomas blurted out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:08 pm

Bailey jumped a little at Thomas making that suggestion, almost losing her pace on the treadmill. "Ummmm..! Okay... if you really want to... do you two, um, have any requests for how I dominate you?" She asked a bit shyly, perhaps trying to emulate the seduction that her peers were so famous for.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:10 pm

"I, uh, I want to be smothered." Thomas admitted with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:15 pm

"Sm-smothered, huh? By my boobs? My ass? M-maybe my armpit?" Bailey asked, trying to narrow things down to make it easier for her.

"Wipe all of your curves on my face, use me like a sweat rag." Aiza blurted out again, entranced by Bailey's jiggling tits on the treadmill.

"Oh... um, okay, Aiza. Just, know that my sweat can be very intense." Bailey said in warning, although that was just what Aiza was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:21 pm

"Being smothered by any part of you would be great." Thomas replied as he imagined getting smothered by Bailey's sweaty boobs, ass or even her feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:26 pm

"I guess I can.... try doing all of it, then. Maybe try a little of the treatment I'll give to Aiza, too... And, Thomas, since you might be good enough to compete with me, you don't have to go all out. You might win if you give it your all, so if you'd rather just... um... let me dominate you, you can let me win." Bailey told him, blushing as her jog on the treadmill started to slow down. "You can, um.... actually, I'll register the matches, it'll go faster that way. When would you like to have them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next