Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:06 pm

"Mmm... I'm okay~ But, you missed the chance to whip me right across my bare, juicy ass, for that, I can only give you a B plus." Ms. Morgan teased in between panting for breath. Clearly, she loved that.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:10 pm

"W-Well, that's not to bad for my first time doing this sort of thing." Thomas replied as he got off of the naked woman an untied his whip from around her neck.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:19 pm

"You did fine, but I could sense a little something~ It was almost like.... you wanted to lose to the villainess for a while there." Ms. Morgan teased him as she was a bit shaky but still able to sit back on her desk, still perfectly naked. "Hmm.. do I look better in or out of my tight outfit?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:23 pm

"O-Out." Thomas admitted with a blush, unable to stop himself from staring at her naked beauty.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:32 pm

"Fufufufu~ I appreciate your honesty. I suppose my clothes will have to stay where they are." Ms. Morgan chuckled as she posed and crossed her legs. "What to do next? Maybe we can try the role play again, and see what happens when I go a little harder on you?" She asked, clearly hinting at the tables turning in her favor.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:35 pm

"I-If that's what you want." Thomas told her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:54 pm

"What was that, hero? You were talking so bravely a second ago!" Ms. Morgan said as she instantly assumed her character again, standing up again and sauntering towards Thomas, one long leg at a time.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 7:57 pm

Thomas shook his head and tried to get back into character. "Your tricks won't work on me!" he said as he swung his whip at her approaching form.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:04 pm

Ms. Morgan smirked and lunged towards him, getting too close for his whip to make contact with her. Then, she pushed her lips onto his and stole a kiss. "Mmmwah~ You don't even know what my tricks do yet, do you? You'll learn soon, and I think you'll love it~" She teased him, her naked tits squishing into his chest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:05 pm

"Get back!" Thomas snapped as he tried to push her sexy body away from him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:09 pm

Ms. Morgan smirked and caught his wrists in her hands and then pulled, causing Thomas's face to fall into her cleavage. "Fufu~ The rumors say anyone I service with my body has all of the strength drained out of them. Want to see if they're telling the truth?" She asked maliciously as she pinned the hero against her big, warm tits.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:13 pm

Thomas bit his lip as he struggled to stay in character. He mumbled a curse the was muffled by her naked tits as he tried to pull his head away from them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:16 pm

Ms. Morgan made an effort to keep him in place, but Thomas soon escaped the embrace and stumbled backwards. "Hmmmm~ you're not making this too easy, I'll admit that much. Feeling any weaker yet?" She teased with a bat of her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:18 pm

Thomas shook his head in denial despite his heart pounding in his chest. He hastily swung his whip at her again before she could call his bluff.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:23 pm

Thomas landed a lash against Ms. Morgan's body, making her moan obscenely but continue to stride towards him. "Let's see if you can keep this up, hero~" She purred, blowing him a kiss and crooking a finger to beckon him closer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:27 pm

Thomas stepped back and swung his whip again, as if desperate to keep the temptress away from him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:00 pm

Ms. Morgan ducked under his swing as she came closer and closed and closer, eyes like a predator as she hunted her prey.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:48 pm

Thomas kept frantically swinging his whip as he tried to keep his distance from the villainess. But all too soon, he was stopped by his back bumping into the wall.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:11 pm

Thomas struck Ms. Morgan a few times, but each one seemed to only make her more lustful and aggressive as she cornered him. She pushed her hand against the wall, right over his shoulder, and leaned in close. "Caught you~" She whispered before giving him another kiss.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:41 pm

He gasped as their lips met and weakly tried to push the naked temptress away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 11:56 pm

A weak push wasn't enough to deter the lewd mistress. "Ooh~ That felt pretty weak to me~ Will more kisses steal even more of your strength?" She teased before kissing him again, much more deeply as she quickly escalates it to a full makeout session.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:12 pm

Thomas couldn't stop himself from moaning into the kiss. It took all of his will to keep weakly trying to push the sexy villainess away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:27 pm

"Fufufu~ Very weak indeed~" Ms. Morgan confirmed, starting to just let Thomas push her, because all he accomplished was sinking his hands in her curves. Then, she went right back in for more making out, moaning and humming lovingly into his lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:31 pm

Slowly, his attempts to fight back grew even weaker and weaker as she melted his strength with her lovely lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:34 pm

While Thomas got weaker, Ms. Morgan got more bold, rubbing and grinding her body against his and deepening the kiss yet again and batting her eyelashes at him with a lewd smile. The villainess was starting to overpower the hero in this story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next