Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:48 pm

Thomas moaned into the goddess' perfect tits as they sapped his strength and completely dominated him. All the man could do was weakly squirm as he tried to keep worshipping the sexy goddess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:53 pm

Rub, rub, rub.... the goddess continued to rub and smother Thomas's face between her breasts, eclipsing rational thought and resistance in favor of helping him sink into pure lust. Every sacred touch from her boobs took away a bit more of his strength, making more room for the infinite pleasure of her tits. "Mmmm~ I love the way you worship me." The goddess purred happily, more than pleased with her newest follower.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:54 pm

Thomas only response was to moan as he climaxed just from being smothered by the divine woman's perfect breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:56 pm

"That's it, let it all out~" The goddess cooed in response to him climaxing. She rewarded him with another big squeeze that took away another ounce of his strength. Her boobs filled all of his senses with the most delightful sensations imaginable, and even though he was fresh after orgasm, Thomas still felt like he was pent-up beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:01 am

The man weakly tried to keep worshipping the goddess, but his arms felt so heavy that they could hardly move. Each time she squeezed his head between her miraculous mounds, his whole body shuddered with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:07 am

The goddess kept smothering him, squeezing him regularly and always massaging him in between. Whenever it felt like Thomas had no strength left, he'd have just bit more for her to drain away. And, every time he orgasmed, it felt so good, but he never felt satisfied. In this dream, Thomas was in a state where he could enjoy this pleasure over and over and over again, indulging himself in the goddess's boobs from the beginning to the end of his dream.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:14 am

Thomas could no longer think, his mind completely filled with the miraculous breasts that stole his strength and completely dominated him. Every few seconds he was firing off another orgasm just from being drained and breastsmothered by the perfect goddess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:21 am

That was how Thomas spent the rest of his titty-induced slumber. Fully blessed by Himiko's goddess. When he awake, he was snuggled into Himiko's warm and soft bed, with plenty of stains around his waist. And... the blessing was no momentary thing. Even now, Thomas could feel a longing to have his face buried in breasts.

(Thomas has developed a Breast Smother weakness! Whenever his face lands in a pair of big tits, he suffers Attack Down for his next attack.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:25 am

Thomas groaned as he blinked his eyes open. He carefully tried to sit up, not sure if he recovered from having all of his strength drained so completely.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:44 am

Thomas was careful, and found that he was mostly okay, aside from a bit of exhaustion from his relatively restless slumber. Luckily, the goddess only drained him in his dreams. Himiko noticed him awake. "Well? Were you blessed by the Goddess?" She asked him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:46 am

"Y-Yeah." Thomas said. He then blushed when he realized his gaze immediately went to Himiko's breasts and felt a longing to be smothered by them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 1:02 am

"That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you." Himiko said, and she was overcome with joy that she threw herself at Thomas and wrapped her arms around him for a hug, nestling his head against her splendid boobs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 1:04 am

Thomas let out a gasp as his face sunk into Himiko's big soft breasts and he felt his strength leave him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 1:07 am

"Yes, I can already tell you're experiencing the effects of her blessing. Fufu, so, you wanted her to smother you, hm? I'm sure it was heavenly." Himiko giggled, happy to help him at least partly relive that experience.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 1:11 am

"Y-Yeah." Thomas admitted as he felt a little tempted to just close his eyes and drift off to sleep with his head resting against Himiko's pillows. "It was... very intense."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 1:36 pm

"Mhmm, my Goddess comes to us in our dreams, where we have a chance at handling her blessings. There, there. The ritual is complete, and went better than I could've hoped. Your lust for breasts has been recognized by the Goddess herself." Himiko cooed, stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:47 pm

"W-Well, I probably shouldn't take up too much more of your time." Thomas said as he reluctantly tried to pull his face away from the shrine maiden's chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:49 pm

Struggle (57) Fail

"I have all the time in the world to spare for a devout follower like you, Thomas. Is there anything else this faithful maiden can do for you?" Himiko cooed, tightening her hug just a bit to keep him in place.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:58 pm

"N-No that's alright." Thomas denied, thankful that his blush was hidden by her pillowy breasts. He squirmed as he tried to gently pull himself out of her embrace; he was worried he wouldn't be able to say know if she kept insisting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:04 am

Struggle (14) Success

Himiko loved the way he got so cute and passive with his face in her boobs.... but she knew it was best to let him go. "Okay, but know that I can let you worship my breasts whenever you desire. I owe that to you, at least, for pleasing me and my goddess." She said with a smile after releasing him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:09 am

"R-Right." Thomas said as he suddenly found it difficult to look directly at Himiko. He tried to distract himself by putting his clothes back on now that their 'ritual' was done.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:11 am

"Right. Oh, and how was your match with Ms. Morgan? Is she as good as she might appear to be?" Himiko asked in friendly curiosity, changing the subject from her boobs and religious services.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:14 am

"I think so." Thomas replied as he finished getting dressed "Although... I feel kind bad about how I lost to her."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:19 am

"I think she enjoyed it. Maybe you can find her and lose to her in other ways, to make up for it~" Himiko suggested with a giggle. "I think most guys would've lost like that, too. She was actually our best foot fetish star before Jasmine. Purely on how well she rocks her stockings and heels."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:21 am

"Speaking of heels, your actually pretty nice for someone the advertised as a Heel." Thomas noted as he tried not to think about all the other ways he can lose to Ms. Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next