Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 9:33 pm

"What'd you come here to do then?" Joy asked curiously, staying calm to help Thomas stay at ease, too. "You don't need to convince me that you're having fun, Thomas. I can tell." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 9:35 pm

"My sister was taken by midara." Thomas explained with a heavy sigh. "If I want to save her, I need to get better at fighting."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 9:38 pm

"Oh... that's pretty heavy... I'll tell ya, you're getting a lot better. You beat Trisha and you gave me a hard time. Let me know if you ever want to train some more, I'll try to help without kissing you." The wrestled offered him sincerely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 9:50 pm

"Thanks." Thomas said sincerely and gave Joy a small smile. "I'd like that." He then closed his eyes and sighed. "I don't have any plans for today, but I probably shouldn't spend it all in your bed."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 9:53 pm

"Yeah, you're probably right. I just wanna chill, so don't let me keep you. Good luck with your sister." Joy told him with a yawn and a stretch. She was well awake, but that didn't mean she didn't want to laze around after yesterday.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 10:00 pm

"Thanks." Thomas told her. He gave the sexy wrestler one last hug before he attempted to get out from under her and leave.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 10:45 pm

Joy let him up and waved him off with a smile. Thomas ended up back in the hallways of the facility, and he realized that Joy's dorm wasn't far from others like Trisha's. He had free reign of what to do next, who to meet or fight next.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 10:46 pm

First things first. Thomas headed to the cafeteria to get some food. He could think about what to do next after his stomach wasn't empty.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 10:57 pm

It was an admittedly boring trip to the cafeteria, the line was short and Thomas didn't run into wrestlers or fans that wanted to chat him up. At least the food was good and fresh and nutritious. A good start, if ordinary.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:05 pm

After Thomas finished eating, he head to the gym. He could get back to working out, and maybe even mingle with anyone he found there.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:19 pm

Thomas reached the gym and looked around, and there weren't any stars of the ring present. But... he could make out a couple of the fangirls that were pestering him about his relationship with Trisha.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:22 pm

The man blushed as he remembered them bombarding him with all those lewd suggestions yesterday. He shyly waved to them as he headed over to the treadmills.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:31 pm

They waved back and went to join him. Thomas had a fangirl running on the treadmill on his left and on his right. "Hey! So, you're totally a huge Trisha fan, now, right?" One of them asked him, and her tone implied she fully expected him to say yes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:46 pm

"Uh, I think fan isn't the right word." Thomas said sheepishly as he ran on his treadmill. "She's great, but I don't think I'm in a rush to buy a shirt with her face on it."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:51 pm

"I bet you'd buy stuff with her butt and boobs on it, though~" The other girl teased him with a snicker.

"Wiuld you join her fanclub, maybe attend a meeting or just hang out? I promise we talk about more than Trisha, we're mostly fans of the league as a whole. Trisha's just the best." The first fangirl said.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:01 am

The man blushed at her teasing. "Maybe? I'm not really interested, but I'm not not interested either." he answered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:07 am

"What would make you interested? Food? Free merch? Chat about the wrestling league?" The first fangirl asked, clearly wanting Thomas as part of the club.

"Lewds of Trisha? We have those~" The second one added.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:10 am

"N-No!" Thomas denied as his face turned even redder. "H-How about we have a match?" Thomas suggested. "You win, I'll join your club."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:18 am

The two fangirls looked at each other and then back to Thomas with a grin. "Alright~ But, which one of us will you face? And, to make it fair, we won't ask you again if you win." The first girl asked.

"But, we can sweeten the pot, too~ Face us both, and if you win, we won't tease you anymore, we'll share any information you ask of us, and we'll get Jasmine's fans off your back, to boot. Ehehe, boot." The second girl offered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:23 am

Thomas thought about it for a bit. "Al-alright, I'll fight you both. I need practice fighting more than one opponent, anyway." he eventually answered.

His total defeat to the Goth Club at the college briefly flashed through his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:26 am

"Cool! Since we're so generous, we won't even add in any extra punishment if you lose." The first fangirl said as she hopped off the treadmill. "When do you want the match to be?" She asked him.

"We will go set it up. Since it's an exhibition between normal fighters, it should be really flexible." The second girl added.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:30 am

"Anytime is fine." Thomas told them. "Even now if you really wanted to."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 10:42 am

"Right now it is! Come on, follow us! Oh, and we need to get the whole club to watch!" The first fangirl said as she took Thomas's wrist and started pulling him along.

"I'll get the club, you two handle the bout." The second fangirl mentioned before breaking off from them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 11:22 am

Thomas resisted the fangirl's pull long enough to turn off his treadmill. "Do we really need the crowd?" Thomas asked a bit nervously as he let himself be dragged along.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 12:03 pm

"The club has to see us induct a new member~" The fangirl said cheerfully as she took him all the way to the fight registration area. Thomas had about one chance to change his mind about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next