Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls Empty
PostSubject: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:03 pm

In a forest plagued by unnatural silence, a lone wukong found himself following the tracks of his master who had once again been captured by monsters, this time, however, he had managed to piece together the fact they were midara and should be camping only a dozen-ish trees ahead of him, now it was time to decide how he would approach things: should he be sneaky? should he just jump in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:05 pm

He comes straight to the camp with confidence and sees a group of Warrior Ninja Girls. He points his staff at them and asks, "Have you seen my master? I am finding him."
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:19 pm

"Your master, you say?" One of them, leaned in close to him and licked her yellow lips, then she held his staff in her hands and said... "Maybe if you give me your other staff and let me lick it all over i'll help you out~~" 

Wukong / 30HP
Leya, Yellow / 5HP 
Nala, Green / 5HP
Yuna, Blue / 5HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:20 pm

Wukong pulls back his staff and says, "I am not here to play with you. Tell me where he is or you will get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:32 pm

[Color Coded Kiss - 11, crit fail]

"Oh, come on!" One of them, weaing green and black clothes complained. "Let's just fuck this guy already! Aren't you all horny after that dissapointment?" She whined, which caused another one of the 6 ninjas, one who was wearing blue, to just roll her eyes.

"You heard her." The yellow girl said as she slid inside of his guard. "Don't you wanna just... spend time with those absolute beauties you see in front of you." Despite her lack of concern, she was wide open, if Wukong wanted to give her a slap, it definitly would hit... naturally that doesn't apply to just slaps.

Wukong / 30HP
Leya, Yellow / 5HP / Off-Balance
Nala, Green / 5HP
Yuna, Blue / 5HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:34 pm

Wukong decides to swing at Leya while saying, "You guys are pretty but I don't have time for that."

- Swing at Them
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:48 pm

[Swing at them! - Auto!]
[Color Coded Kiss - 11, crit fail]
[Submission Hold - 61, miss]
[Aphrodisiac Flask - 79, miss]

Wukong plants his foot on the ground and forces it against it then he carries the reaction force all the way up to his shoulders and back and thursts the staff right into Leya's nose, causing her to stumble backwards in a daze.

Meanwhile the green girl took a dangerously volatile bottle of aphrodisiac gas and... it exploded right in her hand, making her cough and wheeze from her own attack.

Wukong / 30HP
Leya, Yellow / 4HP / Off-Balance
Nala, Green / 3HP
Yuna, Blue / 5HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:50 pm

"You better tell me where my master is and do not ask anything about my fetish" - Wukong says

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 8:04 pm

[Thigh Trap - 61, fail]
[Captivating Circles - 2, crit]
[Deft Touching- 90, crit]

"Oh, come on... you are SUCH a tease." The one wearing purple said as she moved her breasts around. "Couldn't you tell us about your fetishes, pretty please~~?" And Wukong could not stop looking at her voluptuous, soft breasts while the green one closed the distance and ran her hand around his crotch.

Wukong / 29.5HP / Fascinated / Stunned
Leya, Yellow / 4HP
Nala, Green / 3HP
Yuna, Blue / 5HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 8:06 pm

"Ass and breasts... I want my crotch rubbed by an ass... Nevermind! Who are you all? What are your names?" Wukong tried to hold his staff and concentrated.

- Turn skip
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 5:55 pm

[Collective Boob Massage - 89, crit fail]

"Don't worry, we'll introduce ourselves after you give in." The one wearing yellow said in response, that might be all wukong will get from them for now.

Wukong / 29.5HP / Fascinated
Leya, Yellow / 4HP
Nala, Green / 4HP
Yuna, Blue / 4HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 5:57 pm

"Well in that case I choose to fight!" Wukong said and swung his staff at them.

-Swing at them
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 6:21 pm

(Fascinated means you can't act till you are get to struggle free)
[Struggle - 97, crit fail]
[Deft Touching - 42, hit (Stun - 31, fail)
[Addiction Tease - 44, hit]

Yet Wukong could not stop staring at the purple girl's breasts, how could he even not land his face in them? He totally should, and he did it. Resting his face on Dana's boobs while the Green one teased his nipples with her fingers and the yellow one forced him to exchange saliva with her.

Wukong / 27HP / Fascinated / 1Addiction Stack
Leya, Yellow / 4HP
Nala, Green / 4HP
Yuna, Blue / 4HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 6:24 pm

"No I need get out of this stage. Something is growing in my pants." Wukong said and tried to struggle.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 6:43 pm

[Struggle - 28, success]

Wukong manages to retrieve his senses and then pushes the purple girl away, but he still stares down the 6 ninjas while still feeling a lil' weird down between his pants.

Wukong / 27HP / 1 Addiction Stack
Leya, Yellow / 4HP
Nala, Green / 4HP
Yuna, Blue / 4HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 6:46 pm

“Hey the yellow one. Your sweat smells good but I gotta defeat you guys and save my master. Take this” Wukong said and rapidly kicked them.
Rapid Kicks
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:04 pm

[Rapid Kicks - 78, success]
[Thigh Trap - 57, fail]
[Submission Hold - 88, crit success]
[Addictive Fluid - 43, miss]

Despite kicking the Yellow one away, Wukong got flanked by the pink one, who quickly wrapped her arms and legs around his body and brought him to the ground.

Wukong / 27HP / 1 Addiction Stack / Bound / Stun 1/2
Leya, Yellow / 3HP
Nala, Green / 4HP
Yuna, Blue / 4HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Wukong tried to struggle and get out of the current situation.
- Struggle
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:15 pm

[Struggle - 28, success]

Using his staff, Wukong managed to push it against a rock in the surroundings, causing them both to glide on the ground violently as the attrition completely ripped pink's suit away from her, leaving her basically naked. "W-what?!" She looked shocked for a second but was quick to recompose herself and try to turn that into an advantage. "Oh, my... what a savage you are~~" pink said while her hand glided around her breasts in a teasing manner.

Wukong / 27HP / 1 Addiction Stack / Stun 1/2
Leya, Yellow / 3HP
Nala, Green / 4HP
Yuna, Blue / 4HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:17 pm

“Of course I am a legendary Monkey King after all. I won’t lose to you guys.” Wukong said and try to swing at the yellow one again.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:45 pm

[Swing At them! - 53, miss]
[Rough af massage - 68, hit]
[Color Coded Kiss - 71, miss]
[Debilitating Step - 43, miss]

But wukong was distracted by his tauning and tunnel-visioning of the yellow one, which allowed the red ninja to get to his back and wrap her hands around his torso and then massage away at his core, causing it to go numb.

Wukong / 26.5HP / 1 Addiction Stack / Stun 1/2 / Disadvantage (3)
Leya, Yellow / 3HP
Nala, Green / 4HP
Yuna, Blue / 4HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:48 pm

Wukong tried to struggle and broke free. "I will make you cry if you don't stop." Wukong said.

-struggle
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:52 pm

(you are not bound)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:57 pm

(Okay sorry lol)

Wukong swung his staff at the red one in an attempt to make her stay away from him.

-Swing at the red one.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 9:55 am

[Swing - (41, 20), miss]
[Rough Punching Treatment- 54, hit]
[Addictive Fluid - 18, hit]
[Dextrous Touching - 65, miss]

But the red girl behind him managed to keep him still and started punching at his back, causing it to tense up and then relax as the yellow one he loved to focus opened her uniform, grabbed his mouth, and held it against her nipple, then, some unknown taste he never knew he had compelled him to such and lick the milk that was leaking from it.

Wukong / 24HP / 2 Addiction Stack / Stun 1/2 / Disadvantage (2) / Disadvantage (1)
Leya, Yellow / 3HP
Nala, Green / 4HP
Yuna, Blue / 4HP
Dana, Purple / 5HP
Mina, Red / 5HP
Ruha, Pink / 5HP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls   Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Wukong vs Warrior Ninja Girls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next