Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:43 am

Sun Wukong had heard rumors of some very promiscuous Midara nearby that showed next to no mercy to whoever caught their eyes. Anyone they find is at risk of getting ganged up on and kissed into a complete mess, if the lipstick marks on the victims are anything to go by. The meeting place for these naughty women was supposedly a nearby abandoned lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:45 am

He went to the lot and tried to find his masters. He soon discovered the Gyarus along with their Queen. "Hello, do you guys see my master?" he asks them while holding a staff.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 12:54 pm

The Queen and her punks all stood up and eyed Wukong like he was fresh meat. Their leader was easy to spot, much taller than the others, more impressive curves, longer hair, more beautiful skin, thick kissable lips. "Your master? Can't say I know who that is. I can say we can make you not worry about him anymore." She said as the gang started surrounding him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 1:07 pm

"You are brave indeed. I am the legendary Monkey King who has not lost to anyone. Here I come!" Wukong said and swung his staff at the Gyarus.

-Swing at Them
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:16 pm

Swing at Them (57) Fail
Dominant Kabedon (27) Fail

"Never lost to anyone one? Hmm, somehow I don't believe that~" The Leader teased as she easily hopped to the side and dodged out of the way of his staff.

Wukong: 30 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:19 pm

"I almost destroyed Heaven 500 years ago. Take this!" He tried to swing at her again but his eyes stare at the thighs and asses of the queen and the gyarus.

-Swing at Them
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:24 pm

Swing at Them (17) Fail
Sample Platter (91,33,15) 2 Crit Fail

"Almost? 500 years? Are you like, too into your role play or something?" The Midara asked with a tilted head. She noticed his gaze, but before she could give him a taste of her hips, her high heel caught on a bump in the lot and made her fall.

Wukong: 30 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:27 pm

"No I in fact fought with all of the gods from the sky but I had to retreat. Anyhow get up and wear something on. Your thighs and ass are distracting and your skirt is too short!" Wukong blushed and said.

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:30 pm

Pass
Sample Platter (55,63,98) Crit Success

"If you had to retreat, it sounds like you lost." She told him before she stood up, turned around, and bent over to give Wukong a view right up her skirt. "Hm, don't like my skirt, pervert? Come on, it's not that bad~ Take a closer look~" The Gyaru cooed to him, beckoning him closer with her booty.

Wukong: 29 Willpower, Stunned
Gyaru Queen: 30 Stamina, Advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:33 pm

"I am the legendary Monkey king but that panties and ass, I can't" Wukong said and came closer to her while holding his staff on his right hand.

- Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Pass
Feast for the Eyes (51,71) Fail

"Can't what? Can't believe how sexy I am? Get on your knees, pervert, and I'll give you something you really can't handle." The Gyaru Queen ordered him as she stood upright again, causing (most of) her cheeks to become concealed by her skirt again.

Wukong: 29 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:37 pm

Wukong managed to snap out of it and decided to rapidly kick her. "I won't lose to you. I will get my master back!"

-Rapid Kicks
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:39 pm

Rapid Kicks (72) Success
Tempting Timeout (25) Fail

The Queen was kicked in the stomach and pushed back. "Nngh! You can at least throw a punch when you're trying to. We don't have your master, by the way."

Wukong: 29 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:41 pm

"I will have to beat you guys first before you cause any harm to the city. By the way, what are those lockers over there and do your servant gyarus do anything besides standing there? I guess I can beat you guys easily" - Wukong said

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:50 pm

Pass
Tempting Timeout (66) Success

"Oh, these lockers? They're perfectly ordinary, why don't you see for yourself?" The Gyaru Queen asked Wukong before shoving him into one, and he found it was filled almost to the brim with underwear and lingerie and laced with the scent of perfume. "Also, they're not my servants, they're my gang. And, they act when I tell them to, like this. Get him." She added before one of the Gangyarus got in the locker with Wukong before it was slammed shut.

The punk's thick, warm assets squished into him thanks to the tight confines, and her plump, painted, purple lips captured Wukong's in a steamy, sexy smooching session.

Wukong: 27.5 Willpower, 1 Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:53 pm

"It smells so nice in here but I have to get out." Wukong tried to struggle with the regular Gyaru and tried to turn around and suffocate her with his staff. His clothed crotch is touching her ass inside the locker.

- Struggle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:02 pm

Struggle (79) Fail

"Hey, stay put, I'm not done kissing you!" The Gangyaru told him before she kept herself from turning around in the very tight space of the locker. Her lips pressed into his even harder and harder by the second, smearing his mouth with purple lipstick.

Wukong: 26 Willpower, 2 Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:06 pm

Wukong slowly enjoyed the feeling inside the warm locker filled with the smell of the lingerie and panties. Wukong tried to hold on while holding his staff on his right hand. He lied while kissing her, "Please do not make me wear that underwear. I need to get out."

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:13 pm

Pass

"Fine, you won't have to wear it. But, you have to keep kissing me." The Gyaru teased him as she started peppering his face in kisses, painting his expression with bold, sticky lipstick marks that branded him as hers.

Wukong: 24.5 Willpower, 3 Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:15 pm

Wukong tried to struggle again by trying to force her to turn around and using his staff to suffocate her. "Let me out or I will hurt you!"
- Free Action
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:16 pm

"You and I both know you are too much of a slut to do that." The punk told him before she got restrained. The staff against her neck hurt a fair bit, but she saw the way Wukong eyed her leader's ass. And, she started grinding and rocking her short skirt-covered booty into his crotch, leveraging the very intimate locker against him.

Wukong: 20 Willpower, 4 Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:20 pm

"What are you doing? No don't do that." Wukong said while enjoying the softness of her butt and the smell of the lingerie inside the locker. He loosened his grip on his staff and unable to suffocate her.

-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:22 pm

"You turned me around, didn't you? It's so tight in here, where else can my soft butt go than right up against your cock?" The girl teased as she kept working over Wukong's manhood through his pants using her assjob, stroking and crushing his penis without any hope for escape.

Wukong: 18.5 Willpower, 4 Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:25 pm

"Please stop or else I won't be able to get out. It is so soft..." Wukong said as he started develop a tent in his pants and his grip on his weapon is so weak that she can take his staff from him.

-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:28 pm

"That's the secret, slut, you aren't getting out of here~ You get the locker punishment for perverts~" The gang member teased him, ignoring his pleas and proceeding to rock and grind against his manhood, his bulging member only encouraging her to work him even harder.

Wukong: 17 Willpower, 4 Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next