Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:32 pm

"No I am not I am a Monkey K" Wukong said while her worn panties from the locker falls to his face, making him breathe in the smell. He started to enjoy being here and his cock grows larger and his grip on his staff almost didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:34 pm

"You're a horny slut who lives to get punished by us, aren't you~" The Gangyaru teased, reaching back to fit the panties over his eyes and nose. As for his mouth, she turned and started kissing him again while still drowning his crotch in her voluptuous cheeks.

Wukong: 15.5 Willpower, 4 Bound
Gyaru Queen: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:39 pm

"What is this? I will push you out of the locker!" Wukong tried to use his left hand to place on her shoulder and tried to push her but part of him doesnt want to. He almost loses the grip of his staff on the right hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:56 pm

Struggle (64,74) Success

Despite how dire the situation was, Wukong's half-hearted push managed to force the Gangyaru out of the locker, causing them both to tumble out of it and onto the ground.

Wukong: 15.5 Willpower, Defense Down 0/4
Gyaru Queen: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:59 pm

"Finally, that was close. Hey Gangyarus take this!" Wukong pulled our the panties on his face and swing at the Gangyaru and the Queen.

-Swing at Them
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 10:02 pm

Swing at Them (29) Fail
Makeup Touch-Up (87) Crit Fail

"Didn't think you'd escape that, slut. Looks like you came crawling back to me." The Queen chuckled as she and her gang all jumped back to avoid his staff, but the leader's high heel got caught on something again, causing her to fall over.

Wukong: 15.5 Willpower, Defense Down 1/4
Gyaru Queen: 29 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 10:05 pm

“Don’t make fun of me. I am not a slut I am a legendary Monkey King!” Wukong said and tried to swing his staff at them, taking the advantage that they fell.
- Swing at them
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 10:08 pm

Swing at Them (Auto)
Breathtaking, aren't I? (23) Fail

Wukong hit the Queen hard and made her stagger back and stop teasing him, at least for a few seconds.

Wukong: 15.5 Willpower, Defense Down 2/4
Gyaru Queen: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 10:11 pm

“See how effective my staff is and how strong I am? I will not trade my staff for anything. Take this!” Wukong said and swung at the queen and her gang again.

- Swing at them
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:03 pm

Swing at Them (68) Success
Breathtaking, aren't I? (82) Success

The Gyaru Queen got hit in the side by the staff, but she was able to grab onto it and pull Wukong into a deep, heart racing kiss right on the lips that left him feeling breathless.

Wukong: 12.5 Willpower, Defense Down 3/4
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina, Crit Rate Max
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:06 pm

"Your kiss feels so sweet, My reasoning is starting to feel blank. I think I should comeback to the locker with that Gangyaru again. Nevermind" Wukong tried to struggle and break out of the kiss.

-Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:09 pm

Struggle (79) Fail
Makeup Touch-Up (96) Crit Success

"Oh no, you're stuck with me now. Check this out~" The Gyaru Queen teased him as she held Wukong in place and made him watch as she indulgently and generously applied a very thick layer of glittery pink lipstick to her perfect lips, priming them for an even better kiss.

Wukong: 11.5 Willpower, Fascinated, Disadvantage
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina, Attack Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:11 pm

He could not do anything besides staring at her kissy lips. He also built a tent in his pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:14 pm

Sample Platter (68,47,7) 2 Success, Crit Fail

Those kissy lips closed in and stamped each of Wukong's cheeks with a biiiiig, wet smooch that left him seeing stars, and left two slutty kiss marks on his face. "Mwah~ Mwah~ Stay put and I'll keep kissing you into next week~" The Gyaru Queen teased him.

Wukong: 7.5 Willpower, Fascinated
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:15 pm

Wukong tried to concentrate and get out of fascination state.

- Mind Concentration (try to remove the debuff)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:20 pm

Concentration (18) Success
Makeup Touch-Up (83) Fail

Wukong shook his head and snapped himself out of the stupor caused by the Gyaru's sweet and sticky lips.

Wukong: 7.5 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:22 pm

He immediately kick her out rapidly and says, "No way I will submit to you. I gotta find my master."

-Rapid Kicks
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:28 pm

Rapid Kicks (70) Success
Sample Platter (21,36,78) 2 Success

Wukong kicked the luscious lady once in the gut, but then she immediately strode forward and turned her back to him. She backed her booty right against his crotch and started massaging his groin, and he quickly realized that the Queen's hips were far better than those of her lackeys.

Wukong: 5.5 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 26 Stamina, Advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:31 pm

"No not this again. I can't lose to your ass. Why are you doing this to me?" Wukong said but he stood still and enjoyed the Queen's butt. His hand still held the staff but he couldn't hit her.

Turn skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:01 am

Pass
Feast for the Eyes (11,56) Success

"It's only proper punishment for a slut like you. Now, on your knees, start jerking it to this ass you're so addicted to!" The Queen commanded as she took a few steps forward and stuck out her hips, letting Wukong see right up her skirt once again.

Wukong: 4.5 Willpower, Bound
Gyaru Queen: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:01 am

Wukong reaches down to his pants and begins jerking off while staring at her ass.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 2:14 am

Makeup Touch-Up (12) Crit Success

While Wukong pleasured himself to the sight of the Queen's ass, she turned back to face him, revealing that she had applied a thick, luxurious coat of blue lipstick while he was masturbating. She winked and blew him a kiss, promising him more smooches if he kept obeying her.

Wukong: 2.5 Willpower, Bound, Fascinated, Disadvantage
Gyaru Queen: 26 Stamina, Attack Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 10:39 am

"Please kiss me and trap my thing in between your thighs." Wukong confessed to her while masturbating.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 11:34 am

"Well, since you're being such a good boy." The Gyaru Queen cooed as she approached Wukong, stood him up, and hugged him tight. There was no longer a need for him to her himself since the punk leader's thick, soft thighs totally captured his member, and her erotic, blue lips claimed his in a kiss that finally silenced that small bit of will that Wukong started this fight with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 11:36 am

He kissed her while enjoying the softness of her thighs. He knew that the fight was no longer necessary and he dropped the staff and accepted defeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next