Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:18 pm

The Queen kept on making out with Wukong and grinding his manhood between her luscious thighs, showing him the pure pleasure that came with defeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:28 pm

He was about to bust as Wukong kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:36 pm

And, the sexy Midara wasn't going to stop until he did bust. The closer Wukong got to the edge, the harder the Gyaru tried to push him over to the point of an extreme climax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:44 pm

He came along with his pride. "What will happen to me?" Wukong asked her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:52 pm

"You'll be our gang's cum dispenser, to teach you a lesson about messing with us. Now, how should we fuck you next?" The Queen asked while her lackeys started closing in on the defeated adventurer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:10 pm

"I want to go back to the locker with the gyaru. I like the tight space there. And I want to wear your panties." Wukong admitted
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:20 pm

"Hmm, maybe you can do that later. I got a better idea." The Queen said. She dragged him over to the lockers, and stuffed him into a different one. It was new, but unmistakable, this was the leader punk's locker. The silkier and more perverse lingerie and the more intense fragrance of her perfume kept Wukong in check as she locked the door on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:24 pm

He noticed her panties in there and asked, “Should I put this one. It smells so nice.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:40 pm

"If you want, pervert. You get to stay in there until your balls and your mind get emptied out a little bit." The Queen said before going back to what her gang was doing before they were so rudely interrupted by Wukong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:46 pm

Wukong put it on and began masturbating. He was about to shoot his stuff again. “This feels so good…” Wukong murmured. Wukong also saw the previous gangyaru was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:02 pm

The Gangyaru just smirked, lifted her hand, and started pumping it up and down, guiding Wukong's masturbation while she smirked her pretty lips at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:27 pm

"Please come in" Wukong said while following her instructions. He was near his climax the second time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:14 pm

"No can do, you're on timeout. We can play some more after you learn your lesson." The punk teased as she jerked her hand faster and faster, guiding Wukong to stroke himself to orgasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:15 pm

“Yes I will do anything as long as I can get that feeling again.” Wukong said and masturbated faster.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:21 pm

"Good. Now, come on and blow a load for us. Show us how much fun you're having being a loser slut." The girl winked and kept up the fast pace, waiting for Wukong to let go of his orgasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:37 pm

And he came again all over the lockers and the lingerie. "I am yours" he admitted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:52 pm

"Yes you are. Now, what was it you wanted again? Another assjob? I guess I could do that." The Gangyaru chuckled as she approached the locker with a cheeky grin, all while the other girls laughed at their prisoner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:55 pm

"Yes please I want to feel that in a tight space." Wukong said to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:09 pm

"Fine, fine. Gosh, you're so needy." The girl teased. She opened the locker, hiked up her skirt, then backed right into Wukong's groin with her ass. Rough, circular motions grinded his manhood beneath a thick, warm tide of asscheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:12 pm

"It is so good. I am losing my reasoning..." Wukong said and enjoyed the softness of her butt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:15 pm

"You mean you haven't done that already?" The Gangyaru teased as she settled into a constant and forceful rhythm of bouncing and grinding and rubbing her booty into Wukong's groin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:18 pm

"I am nothing but a slave to your butt now. I will stay here and feel good with your butt forever." Wukong said and feeling his member enjoyed the rhythm of her butt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:27 pm

"Just my butt? I'm sure the others wouldn't mind sitting on you sometimes. Hm, I wonder what it's like to have a personal chair." The punk teased as she actively worked over his cock using her assjob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:30 pm

"I will be a chair for you and the gang. I will spend my life here and obey you. Ah it is so soft." Wukong moaned.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:35 pm

"Good to hear! Now, stop holding back! I can tell you're wanting to unload more seed onto these cheeks!" The punk ordered her new slave, a slave to her grinding, cock-melting cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen   Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wukong vs. Gyaru Queen
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next