Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq and the Shrine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:13 pm

Before he could being his way back towards the village, Sieq found himself getting coiled up in the tail of a naga once more, and before he could ask Alfina what she was doing, he got his answer from her actions alone. Only being able to see her back at the moment, Sieq saw succubus wings sprout from it once again and she took them into the sky, before those wings turned into a more draconic set which send them blasting off in the way of the village.

They couldn't have been in the air for more that 15 minutes before Alfina took them back to the ground. They weren't at the village yet, but just by estimating from his point of view in the sky, those 15 minutes of flight covered around a day and a half worth of traveling by foot. "I can't hold both evolutions for much longer," Alfina explained as she caught her breath.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:19 pm

Sieq was shocked at first, fearing that the Alfina who knew him as scum had woken up. But, he was delighted to get a free ride from her, that was awfully convenient... although now she seemed winded. "I see, so, should we walk from here or take a break? That was about half of the way to the village." He said before thinking about something. "Is it normally that hard for you to stay transformed?" He asked, having a couple suspicions but wanting to start with the simplest question.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:30 pm

"No, I should have been able to hold in for twice as long," The hybrid answered as she continued to recover, "My evolutionary ability should be able to hold a singular one for an hour, two evolutions for half an hour, three for twenty minutes, and so on." If he got the picture, he would see that her time limits was basically sixty divided by how many evolutions she was using, which would mean that it would only last for a minute, but she could use sixty evolutions. What kind of overpowering lewd creature could she become with sixty evolutions?

This time limit seemed very limiting now that she brought it up, but when Sieq thought a little more, he saw why it wasn't. Who was going to be lasting more than even five minutes against Alfina if she was seriously trying to drain them?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:38 pm

"I see, and I can only assume it's been cut in half because you have been cut in half, so to speak." Sieq commented, having his suspicion confirmed almost instantly. And.... he couldn't help but imagine Alfina with varying numbers of evolutions like those fog hybrids. "We can keep going whenever you're ready, Alfina. And, if you just want to walk, that's fine by me." He said, comfortable with whatever she wanted to do. As, he wanted her to feel comfortable, too.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:46 pm

With him stating the obvious of her power being split, something dawned on Sieq. That last attack from her 'evil' half, even if it was a desperation attack, all that power came from only half of Alfina's maximum power. If she had been complete, would that have became even more powerful, or would she have been able to perform it without having to drop her guard.

"Let's walk for now, it'll still be another half hour before I can pull that off again," Alfina informed him. Now that they were walking side by side, instead of him being coiled up and only being able to see her back, Sieq was back in a position to see her godly breasts bouncing around as she walked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:51 pm

Sieq got the chills as he thought about what that kiss would've been like.... and he hated that he was considering requesting something like it from Alfina at all. She was a mighty foe when she was complete. He would've liked to fight her on better terms, although he'd be totally outmatched.

"As you wish, Alfina. I must say, turning a three day trip into just a couple hours, that's pretty nice. Masami will be surprised that I'm back so soon." Sieq commented... before he realized something. If he came back early, the sequel to Cogito Ergo Gum might not be finished when he got back.... wow, his mind was wandering to perverse places.

It was hard to help, he may have beaten the mean Alfina but she nearly bested him, and he spent the past three days getting worked over by manifestations of his fetishes. And, even now, the half-dragon could not deny his longing for Alfina's breasts. The more they jiggled, the more his gaze would linger on them in rapt Fascination.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:01 pm

So he'd have to wait a day or two for the comic to be ready, but does that really matter? He's the only male in a village full of midara, there are bound to be a few that'll keep him 'entertained' until the comic was ready, and it wasn't like he was bringing someone who can because manifestation of his wildest dreams to the village as well.

After a little of walking in silence, and in Sieq's case staring in silence, Alfina finally broke it. "You keep calling it a village. Is it not just Masumi, Khulan, and Monnie anymore?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:05 pm

Sieq snapped out of his light, titty-induced trance after Alfina asked that question. "No, there are a lot more. It's really an entire community. There's just one catch... everyone other than Masumi, Khulan, and Monnie are hybrids. They either breed with visitors like me or use magic to breed with each other to make hybrids. That means they're not pure canines and they're not as desirable for slavery." He explained to her, imagining that it would be quite a shock for Alfina to find out without warning.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:16 pm

"They... are all hybrids," Alfina repeated as she had to think for a few seconds, but once those seconds were over, she didn't seem shocked, but happy, "They are hybrids solely for their safety and not to attack humans, that's nice to hear."

He was probably going to have to explain to her that some of the midara in the village, such as Khulan, still attacked humans, just in a more friendly way that what she was made for.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:21 pm

"Yeah, it actually makes them pretty interesting. You should meet these cat-wolves I met, they're as mischievous and playful as cats and as rough as wolves at the same time." Sieq told Alfina before thinking about how he met Khulan. "Speaking of Khulan, I found the village because she... tried to seduce me into breeding with some of the villagers. Rather forcefully. Thankfully, Masumi was there to keep me from having to do that."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:32 pm

"You found the village because of her and she tried to seduce you... That doesn't sound correct," Alfina replied, "If she was to introduce you to the village with the intent on having you breed, that would mean that she didn't try to seduce you, but she had seduced you, else there would be no reason to show you the village."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:39 pm

Sieq chuckled as Alfina caught him, although he wasn't intending to obscure the story, he just chose his words a bit poorly. "Ehehehe, you're right, Khulan had me seduced pretty good before she took me to the village. Masumi had to use that boob-hug trick to take the burden off of me so I could think straight." He answered with a smile. "If Khulan was too much for me, then it shouldn't be much surprise that you were well out of my league."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:51 pm

"It is not that I'm out of your league, it is simply that your desires and lust betrayed you," Alfina informed him, "If you had a pure mind, sure I may have still evolved to part dragon for protection from your strength and lightning, but none of the other evolutions would have happened and the fight would have been more even."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:54 pm

"I... yeah, you're right about it. I just... can't help it sometimes. I definitely don't have a pure mind, my desires often get away from me. Hehehe... most Midara don't seem to mind when that happens, though." Sieq commented, having those same desires tested right now thanks to Alfina's divine bosom just one look away.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:03 pm

"I must admit I am interested in learning of how you acquired some of these preferences, like bubblegum and flowers," She told him, "Or breast smothering." As she said that last one, he could see her glance over at him and her tone change, almost like she was reminding him that she could sense his desires.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:07 pm

"Each of those has a story, and I'd be happy to tell them to you if you like, Alfina." Sieq told the hybrid, blushing like a schoolboy when she mentioned breast smothering. He wasn't sure if her tone was cross or teasing, but he decided to not push his luck. "Sorry about my staring... it's just, you have some incredible tits and they're bouncing so much as you walk... sorry, it's my lust betraying me again." He said, turning his head the other way now that he was called out.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:17 pm

"You need not to apologize. It is my duty to protect midara, but I am unaware of how to protect you from your lust, so informing you was the best I could do to help you," Alfina told him, "But do not put all the blame on your lust, as it was you who allowed that lust to muster up inside you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:20 pm

"I'm not trying to blame anyone but myself, I know it's all me, or a part of me. Masumi tried protecting me from my lust by letting me indulge and release before I left to the shrine." Sieq said, knowing what Alfina said was true. And, getting reminded that she would protect him as he was a part-Midara, he didn't often think of himself that way. "Trust me, I know that I'm a total pervert."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:37 pm

"It is part of you? Hm... Midara are creatures of lust, and humans are not. Is it because you are half of each that you can't control your lust? Is uncontrollable lust a common thing with half humans like you?" The hybrid asked the dragonkin. These thoughts had really got her interested in him now, so she had stopped walking down the trail to face him directly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:45 pm

Sieq stopped as well and turned to Alfina, trying to keep his eyes above her tits as they talked, as difficult as that was. "I meant part of me as in like, part of my character and personality and stuff. I really never thought of it like how you said. But... you might be onto something, if I were a scientist or something, I'd say that's a hypothesis worth testing." He answered her. "I will say, my lightning that's part of my dragon blood, I didn't even know it existed or that I could use it until I met another draconid. And then, once she showed me it felt.... natural. Not sure how that's related to uncontrollable lust, though."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:56 pm

"You don't know how that relates to your lust? Well, if that lust grew stronger after that awakening, it'd mean that it is coming directly from your midara half, but if it was there while your dragon blood was dormant, that'd mean it is a probably with your human half," The hybrid theorized, "But I don't know if knowing what was the cause of this lust would lead to any ways of protecting you from it."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:02 pm

"I had this lust well before realizing my lightning. I could tell I was part Midara before that happened, I had a bigger appetite but could go a long while without feeling actually hungry. I was stronger than most my size. And, I generally had more stamina. I also feel my stamina recover almost instantly when I eat something. Oh! Speaking of! Are you hungry?" Sieq chatted with Alfina, hoping to be as helpful as possible by giving her detailed information about himself. "You might be right that half-Midara and half-human hybrids have greater libidos and also lack the control for them, but I'm just one example. I could just be a super horny outlier that's addicted to boob smothers." He joked.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:10 pm

"Are you offering to feed me?" She replied, which was an interesting response to being asked if she was hungry. Was she going to say "No" if he wasn't going to feed her?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:12 pm

"Err... that wasn't meant to be an offer, but if you would like it if I fed you, then I'd be willing to feed you. We can consider it repaying you for the help you gave me back there." Sieq answered her, going from a vague offer to a very not-vague offer.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:25 pm

Her odd choice in answer was soon explained. "Since you are offering to feed me, I guess I'll accept. What will I be eating, your semen or your energy?" She asked the dragonkin and it became clear at what her previous response was about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq and the Shrine
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: