Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq and the Shrine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:31 pm

"Ummm... by energy do you mean my lightning or something else?" Sieq asked a touch nervously before shaking his head. "Either way, I'd rather feed you my semen. Also, you make it sound like you're only taking it cause I'm insisting. If you'd rather not, then we can just go without the feeding. I was initially thinking of offering you food." He explained, holding out a piece of meat from his provisions. She was still a kitsune, they liked meat, right?
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:39 pm

"Oh, you weren't offering yourself... probably a good idea, I haven't ate in years, I don't know if you could of satisfy my hunger," She told him, seeming happy that he wasn't offering himself up to her, but her words did seem unintentionally chosen to make him feel pity for her and almost taunting that he wasn't good enough for her, "And I can eat food, just stuff like energy and semen is a more filling meal for me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:45 pm

"Yeah... although draconids seem to be pretty hearty and stuff. I probably wouldn't be a BAD meal." Sieq said, almost insecure about it. "Then, here, I have tons of extra food because I thought my trip would be longer. We can snack on all this stuff." He said, offering Alfina the assortment of food that Masumi was kind enough to grant him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:51 pm

Alfina dug into the food he showed to her with more ferousity than even the dragonkin when he was eating. While she was a kitsune, she was a kitsune that hadn't ate in many years, so it wasn't that surprising. And if she was going this much for the less filling source of food for her, the perverse corner of Sieq's mind could only imagine what she would of done to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 10:55 pm

Sieq gulped and decided he was glad that he offered her the food instead of the semen. If Alfina was more fed, then maybe he'd try so she didn't eat him alive. But for now, this was good. "Eat as much as you like, and when you're ready, we can fly the last leg of the way to the village." He nodded, finding it almost cute how eagerly she was eating up.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:18 pm

It was a good thing that she provided them a much faster mode of transportation, since in no time she had scarfed down the 3ish days worth of remaining food. He wouldn’t be surprised if she fell into a food coma mid-flight, but before he could voice any concern of that, she had coiled around him once more and took to the sky.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:23 pm

Good thing Masumi would probably have more food for him... as he expected her to eat everything. "So, while we're flying... all that food you ate, how much energy did that give you compared to feeding on my semen?" Sieq asked curiously as he tried not to look down, even though he wasn't scared of heights. It was the motion sickness.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:32 pm

“Well, the energy I get from semen depends on many things, mainly the quality and quantity, but going off a perfectly average load, I’d say that would be about a third of the energy that I got from that food,” Alfina informed him, which meant a single average load of semen equal to a day worth of real food.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:35 pm

"Okay... sorry if that was a weird question." Sieq said as he tried to then silently enjoy this ride back to the village. Enjoy it as much as he could while not looking down, meaning he was looking up at Alfina.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:39 pm

Thanks to the naga tail she was holding him with, she didn’t have any rest for Sieq to stare at, but he could at least imagine it, imagine what it would look like if she had a juicy, pink bubblegum bubble butt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:42 pm

Sieq, the horny pervert he was, imagined Alfina teasing him with both a juicy, jiggly, bubblegum booty as well as her divine pair of bouncy boobies. It was only natural, as she was all Sieq could focus on right now... and it was only natural that these fantasies might, maybe give him a boner.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:45 pm

It wasn’t a might or maybe, his fantasies definitely gave him a raging boner, and they also helped him pass the time, since before he knew it, they were landing at the gate to the canine village.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and the Shrine   Sieq and the Shrine - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq and the Shrine
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12