Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Mimi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 9:47 pm

Sieq had just finished up his most recent jig. It was a simple and uneventful job, where all he had to do was guard a safe containing fortunes he could only imagine, but it paid far too well for something so simple. There had been rumors that a ton of gold had been stolen recently, so the owner of this vault must have wanted to protect their fortune so badly that they threw up a price nobody could resist for a job to protect it. Having a big pay day coming in, the half-dragon only had one thought on his mind, which was that he was going to eat well tonight. With his mouth already watering at the thought of all the food, and high quality food at that, that he can afford, Sieq made his way to the tavern he had picked up the job at, and more importantly at the moment, where he could pick up his pay. Once he got to the tavern, Sieq headed straight for the counter, catching the attention of the man currently manning it. “You’re back here already? I would have thought that kind of gold would last you half a week at least, but I guess I underestimated your appetite. What kind of job are you looking for this time, Sieq?” The man asked him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 9:52 pm

Sieq did not mind a simple job that paid a ton of coin, and hey, if it was a scam, he could always deal with it after the fact. Just as he thought, the work went off without a hitch, so all he had to do was claim his payment. He went up to the tavern's bar, put his elbow on the counter and....... he paused for a second, registering what the worker just told him. "Er.... I haven't claimed my reward yet, sir?" He asked in utter confusion after a few moments of silence. "You must have mistook me for someone else, right?" Sieq asked further, figuring there was a simple explanation to be had.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:09 pm

“Well, your looks ain’t uncommon, but I’ve seen your face three times today, so unless you’re Sieq’s twin brother or doppelganger, you already got your pay,” The bartender replied. His claim of seeing his face three times must have been wrong, since Sieq knew he only came in here to pick up the job this morning and finally returned here at this very moment. “That said, your confusion sounds genuine, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you aren’t trying to double dip on your pay. So what did you do? Go out and get wasted with that lass you picked up as you left?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:12 pm

Sieq was befuddled, and he knew for a fact this was only the second time he had stopped by today. "What? I promise you, I'm not trying to double dip, I haven't been paid in the first place. What lass did I pick up? I haven't been with a girl in days, either." He asked, starting to realize that their was mischief afoot and things weren't as simple as he'd like them to be.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:35 pm

From the bartender's expression, it was clear that he thought Sieq had gotten blackout drunk with the hefty pay he supposedly got, but he decided to humor Sieq's questions. "Well, unless you can reel in and show me the man who looks just like you who got the pay, and you get a majority of gold back from them, you ain't paid. That wasn't just some cheap pay out," He told the confused half-dragon, "I ain't got that lass's name, but she's the daughter of the owners of the 'Golden Tongue', that expensive restaurant known for their deserts and drinks a few blocks from here. Not that great of a name for a restaurant. Anyway, she's a blonde chick a bit on the chubby side with a hella of a rear. You seemed to recognize her, since you made a pickup line somewhere along the line of her parents' restaurant not being the only 'Golden Tongue' around here... and it somehow worked."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:41 pm

"Yeah, none of that means anything to me. Guess I need to get digging, then. I'll tell you now, someone was impersonating me. I don't even drink alcohol, have no taste for it. But, don't take my word for it, I'll find proof.... or if I can't, you won't see me again." Sieq said to the bartender before tapping the bar and then walking away and out of the tavern. The only clear path to take from here was check out the 'Golden Tongue' and see if he couldn't find his imposter.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 pm

Sieq quickly made his way out of the tavern and towards where the ‘Golden Tongue’ was located. The timing with his arrival to the restaurant couldn’t be much better, since as Sieq got there, a chubby and clearly wasted woman was coming out of the building. The woman had a head of golden hair and a plump rear that jiggled with every stumbling step she took. Oh, and next to her was a man that looked eerily similar to himself, with eerily similar maybe being an understatement. He probably should have noticed this man first, but the drunken woman’s ass was too eye-catching. Even with Sieq’s eyes lingering on the lass’s buttock for just a few moments, those few moments was enough for his doppelganger to react before him. With a light push, the fake Sieq made the drunken woman stumble into the real Sieq’s arms before bolting off in the other direction, and the lass did not even realize the switcheroo that happened with her date. “Where we *Hic* going now, hotstuff?” The woman asked, her voice in a drunken slur.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:13 pm

Sieq was surprised at just how... thick this woman's hips were. It was almost unfair, in all honesty.... just her walking in front of him would be a hell of a temptation. Luckily, she was facing him and he had no sight or feel of her ass like this. "I-I'm sorry, ma'am, but I think I need to leave. We can pick this up another time!" He told the lady as he attempted to pull her upright and help her regain her balance.

"Take care." Sieq said before he tried to get around the drunken lady and pursue his body double.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:36 pm

Despite her protests and attempt to cling to him, Sieq was easily able to outmaneuver the drunken woman and give chase to his body double. As he raced after himself, it seemed like like the two of them were evenly matched, but it turned out the fake Sieq, whoever or whatever they were, was slightly faster than him, slowly making a greater distance between them. It also appeared that his doppelganger knew the streets and alleys of the city well, as they kept taking sudden turns and by the time Sieq made the corner, he could barely see them going around another corner.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Sieq figured that the woman was so hammered that she'd forget all about him by the time that she sobered up. Which just left him to deal with his doppelganger. Still, he was going to lose the chase at this rate, yet he wasn't sure what else to try. Sieq kept charging after them, hoping that maybe he could outdo their stamina and hound them until they ran out of places or energy to run.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:18 pm

This chase continued for a while, and a lot of people got the sense of deja vu as two identical people raced past them, but eventually it came to an end and not in the way either of the Sieqs were hoping or planning for. As they ran, the fake Sieq looked over their shoulder to check on their pursuer, and in the split second it took them to do so, their foot got caught on the curb of the side walk, leading to them face planting onto it. As they hit the ground, a puff of smoke encapsulated their body, which began dispersing as Sieq finally caught up. In his doppelganger's place was now a petite looking girl, cladded with black clothing and a red scarf, with blue hair and, most eye catching of all, black horns protruding from the sides of her head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:21 pm

Sieq caught up to the tripped woman, presuming that she was a sort of midara or demon based on her new and what he assumed to be true appearance. He panted for his breath once he arrived, as this little trickster made him go on a hell of a chase. "Alright.... alright.... you took the money I earned from my job. Give it back, and we can both walk away like nothing happened." He told the girl, his attempt at sounding imposing or intimidating at least partly mitigated by his breathlessness.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:41 pm

The girl took a few moments to recover from her meeting with the ground before she rolled over to look Sieq face to face. Part of her face was obscured by her scarf, but he could still see her eyes, one yellow and one red, peering back at him.

"No! I earned that gold fair and square! Do you know how tight that timing was for me to get it after you finished guarding that vault... full of so much shiny gold..." The demon pouted, zoning out for a second as she thought about the fortune Sieq had been protecting, before she tuned back into the real world, "Ahem! Anyways, I felt a little bad for earning so much gold with your face, so I was setting you up with a girl for tonight! Did you see her ass, its to die for and I know you love one just like that, Sieq! Plus, she gets an amazing discount at the 'Golden Tongue', especially if you get her drunk! Then she'll pay for the whole meal herself! But you had to show up at the wrong time! Now she might think you used her for a free meal, then dined and dashed!"

(With the abundant use of exclamation marks, I'll make this clear. Mimi isn't yelling, just energetically talking)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 7:20 pm

Sieq tapped his foot on the floor at this woman with a very displeased face, as though he was a scolding parent. "In that case, perhaps you wouldn't mind coming with me and explaining to that woman about how you lied to her? And, besides all that, how do you know about me? Have you been stalking me and planning this little scheme?" He didn't sound very impressed, not pleased with this girl's underhanded and dishonest tactics. And, he definitely tried to not mention that woman's ass, even if this midara was spot-on with her assessment. He was lucky that he didn't have those hips pressed up against him so he could think clearly in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 7:33 pm

"Hm? What did I lie to her about? That you'd spend the night with her and show off your 'Golden Tongue'? Well, it isn't night yet, so the time of that hasn't happened, therefore you could still end up sleeping with her, which means I haven't lied about anything! If anything, if you don't hook up with her, you're forcing me to lie, therefore making you be the bad person, therefore I'm an innocent person!" The short demon replied, showing off her... unique way of thinking, "And I'm not a stalker! I'm just really really good at... What's it called? That thing were you follow someone around, observing everything they do and figuring out things about them, like their habits and fetishes! You probably know what I'm talking about!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 7:45 pm

Sieq sighed in exasperation at this girl's genuinely aggravating mentality. He couldn't tell whether she was being sincere or being obtuse on purpose. "Maybe I'll sleep with her if you go with me to see her, give me my money back, explain to her what you did, and apologize. Heck, from where I'm standing, we'd all walk away happy if you just listened to me on this." He told the demon, not backing down from his demands. "Also, you absolutely just described stalking. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:08 pm

"If you're sleeping with her, then I keep the gold! That was our unspoken deal!" The tiny demon claimed, with the unspoken part of her claim being the key detail, "And what do I have to apologize for? If you just followed the plan, she'd have a boy toy for the night, you'd have a lass with a fat ass for the night, and I would be home happily snuggling with my fairly earned gold! Why can't you just do that? Is it because you're not in the mood for butts today? If I found you someone with plump lips or nice feet would you agree to the plan? How do you even judge feet? Like what makes you want to worship them so bad?" There was really no telling if she was being serious with everything she said, or if she was trying to mess with his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:14 pm

Sieq shook his head and groaned, his patience being tested by this diminutive demon. "How was I even supposed to know that was the plan? From my perspective, you were having your own fun and threw the woman at me to get away from me once I found you! Tell you what, I'll SPLIT the gold with you if you do everything else I want you to do, and then we can somehow walk away from this as friends. Maybe. Or just never talk to each other again. And, it doesn't matter that she had a juicy ass, plump lips, or soft feet, forget about all that. Give me some of my money, come with me to that woman, and explain yourself." He demanded of her, trying not to tip his hand too much about his fetishes. She seemed to already know them anyway, though.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:25 pm

"Aha! So it is the softness of the feet! So if I do this...," The demon chimed out, ignoring his attempt at making a deal with her as she kicked out one of her boots and planted a dainty, not stocking covered foot on his face, "You'll start worshipping like your possessed and I can charge you for it! Then I'll tell you to spend the night with the woman if you ever want to kiss my feet again!" Without his devastating addiction for stocking in the picture, Sieq was able to here the trickster say out her whole plan. At least she was planning on making through with the promise she made for him with the woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:41 pm

Sieq smirked and then pushed the demon's leg away. It was soft, but, heh, she missed an important detail. "Well, it's not just the soft foot that matters. I think you're neglecting a part of your intel, there. I got your number, now, you want to milk me for money and then throw me to the big-bootied woman! I'm not gonna let that happen." He said, dropping a small hint about the truth of his kink as he stepped back and took a challenging stance towards her. "Alright, whatever your name is, guess I'm going to have to make you pay me back and be honest with that woman. Good luck making me hooked enough on you to run your little scam." He challenged her, considering this girl to be an easy opponent based off her attitude.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 9:24 pm

"What scam? That's just how a business works, I provide you some and you provide me gold! Wait a moment, you're right!" The demon said, with a slim light of hope appearing to the half-dragon that she might be understanding what she has been doing, "If I get you hooked on my services, then I'll have constant stream of gold coming from you! Why haven't I thought of that before! Thanks for pointing that out! And that's mean Sieq! You know my name, we are on a first name basis after all... only because I couldn't learn of your last name... and most demons don't have last names either!" She seemed to forget that her research on him was one sided, so Sieq, in fact, did not know her name.

Now seeming more energized than every, with a new business approach in mind, the demon jumped to her feet... only to stumble a bit because she had a boot on one foot and nothing on the other. Getting her boot back on and positioning herself on the ground again, the demon once again jumped to her feet, this time a puff of smoke engulfing her midair. Coming out of the smoke this time was... who ever this demon was, but this time she had a taller, more mature body that wasn't as fitting with her childish behavior. "Now, which service should I provide first? You want a quick make out session? Perhaps some face sitting? Maybe I'll give you some time with my feet if you tell me what I'm neglecting?"

Sieq: 30
Mimi: 10
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 9:50 pm

Sieq took a fighting stance as Mimi took her more combat-ready form. Looks like he had to fight or else he'd be seduced senseless by this shapeshifter's temptations. "First of all, I don't know your name. Second of all, I'm not getting hooked, no matter how many of my fetishes you know. Third, I'm going to be seeing that woman again, but not because you're giving me to her as a boytoy." He said as he closed his eyes and started coursing energy through his scales as a defensive measure.

"Hmmmm.... just try to service me, if you think you have what it takes to sweep me off my feet." He challenged her, letting his competitive spirit get ignited by this fight.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:06 pm

As Sieq got prepared for the fight, so did Mimi. With another puff of smoke, something that seems to happen whenever she is going into or out of a transformation, Mimi did something. Without being able to see what she did, Sieq just got a gut feeling and stepped to the side a bit, and turned out that was the right choice of action. Coming out of the smoke was a bubble butt contained in tight, scarlet red pants, flying towards were he was just standing. After his experience with them, Sieq was easily able to identify the ASSassin that just landed ass first on the ground in front of him. "Owie! Why did you move! Now my butt hurts!" The ASSassin complained as she got up and dusted her juicy rear off, "What do you mean you don't know my name? You can't call my reconnaissance bad if you don't even know my name! Oh! I'll tell you that my name is Mimi if you tell me what I'm missing with your foot fetish!"

Transformation: 71 -> Starting With The End: 23
Dragon Barrier: 50

Sieq: 30, Dragon Barrier(3)
Mimi: 10 ASSassin: 7
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:13 pm

At this point, Sieq was cracking up at the ditzy demon. That blunder on her part told him that she was just being a doofus. He was still cross with her about the stealing of his money and his identity.... but... "Pffft... you just told me your name is Mimi, hahahaha! Hey, maybe I'll actually tell you that if you... pfft.. give me a laugh like that again. Hahaha ha!" Ignoring her open attempts to sit on him with one of his key weaknesses, and his own fascination with ASSassins, Sieq hunched over as he cracked up with laughter. Sure, he was the butt of all of this woman's jokes, but she was so accidentally funny that he couldn't help it. If only she wasn't trying to rob him, but... maybe a friend that could make him laugh like this wouldn't be so bad?

Pass
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 5:50 pm

"I did? Hm... Oh, I did... I mean AHA! I fooled you once again! Of course I wouldn't reveal my name like that! That was all part of my master plan to... to get you to drop your guard!" The eccentric demon, or in her current form ASSassin, exclaimed. Even if she was just making that up on the spot, she was correct that his guard was dropped, as when he was finally able to unhunch himself, he found Mimi inches away from him, having quickly and quietly approached. She began to lean in for a kiss, but the barrier he had set up before his guard was dropped zapped her and apparently deterred her enough to not finish her attempt at a kiss. The demon did however spit a pill out of her mouth and into her hand, which she proceed to shove into Sieq's mouth.

With his experiences with ASSassins, Sieq already knew of their methods of slipping poison into their target's mouth, but that knowledge did cloud his mind with how close Mimi was to kissing him. Not only did that fill his mind a little, along with the poison making him feel a bit sluggish, but the question of how Mimi had that poison also distracted him a bit.

Lovely Poison: 54 -> Lips Weakness: 98
Pass

Sieq: 30, Dragon Barrier(1), Disadvantage(3)
Mimi: 10 ASSassin: 7
(I'm apparently blind and dragon barrier lasts only two turns, so that is why it is at 1 instead of 2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq vs. Mimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Mimi
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next