Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Mimi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 1:44 pm

"All of those looked awesome, too, even though I didn't get much chance to see what your battle form could do." Sieq said dreamily as his reminiscing descended into outright fantasizing. "That giant succubus's kiss.... being inside the warden's stockings.... I'll definitely have dreams about that~" He confirmed, although since he didn't get teased or dominated much by Mimi's battle form, that part was left out.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 1:48 pm

"Well, you know what to do if you want to seem more of my battle form~" Mimi purred, clearly hinting at him paying for more of her services, "Oh! I remembered some! We should totally teach you how to summon demons! That way you can summon me whenever you get gold and want my services!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 2:05 pm

Sieq was hesitant to summon any demon.... but summoning just Mimi wouldn't be a bad idea. "Okay... as long as I would summon only you. I'm not sure I want to risk meeting any random demons, and I wouldn't want to impose on Nyssa." He replied, figuring it'd only be fair to have a way to contact Mimi if he was going to be her customer.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:05 pm

"You won't be able to summon random demons... probably! What I have written down requires a name and a preferred offering of the demon, so unless you really mess up or just try random combinations, it should be fine!" Mimi replied as she passed him her note on summoning demons. Now that he had another chance to look at it, Sieq thought he may have been able to make out some of the words, as it appeared that the the pencil that wrote the note wasn't picked up between letters in a word. Whether this was a demon thing to do or a Mimi thing to do was questionable.

(Just because it may be difficult to visual how I imagined her writing, here is 'Mimi was here')
Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 6bce9b10
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:52 pm

Sieq took the note and gave it a good look over, looking at it in analytical purpose before he realized that he was looking at a prank note. What did a prank note have to do with summoning Mimi? Unless....... it had nothing to do with it at all.... "Mimi.... how in the world is this supposed to help me summon you?" He asked her, equal parts dumbfounded and curious. Because, Sieq sincerely couldn't tell whether she was serious or whether this was a gag.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:11 pm

"Did you even read it? That clearly tells you exactly how to summon me!" The short demoness replied, sounding completely serious... or at least as serious as she could sound. With another look at the note, and further deciphering of Mimi's handwriting, Sieq was able to make out enough words to make a guess at the instructions, which he concluded was "Make a circle with a pentagram inside of it, place the preferred offering of the demon in the center, then speak their name". So basically the stereotype for demonic summoning he'd see in media.

(Just to make sure we are on the same page, the note Sieq was passed doesn't actually have 'Mimi was here' written on it, that was just the first thing I thought of to write in her handwriting)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:22 pm

(Oops, that's on me)

"Oooh, I get it. Sorry, it was hard for me to read it." Sieq apologized just as seriously as he gave it another look over. He was skeptical about making a pentagram of any persuasion or purpose because of the associated stigma, but if Mimi was so certain that he'd only summon her, then it'd be okay. "So, I'm going to guess that your preferred offering us gold coins, right, Mimi? With the occasional jewel or what not?" Sieq asked the demoness as she handed her the note back.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:28 pm

As Mimi said before, as long as he isn't messing with random combinations of names and offerings, he should be only summoning her... as long as there aren't multiple greedy demons named Mimi. "Yep! Anything valuable will do... well anything valuable to me will do! You ain't going to summon me with your valuable stockings!" Mimi chimed as she took her note back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah.... well, I guess if I were a demon, you'd know how to summon me." Sieq bantered back with her, chuckling to shrug off her teasing. "So, guess I should take my leave, maybe find a different town to make some money. Oh, and Mimi, if you impersonate me like that again, our deal's off." He said, sounding jovial even through that warning.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:41 pm

"So I can't impersonate you to set you up with a date again? Got it!" The greedy demon replied, seeming to understand that he was warning her but not fully understanding his meaning, as the gears in her head visible turned as she plotted at how to use his person to get herself more gold.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:44 pm

"Let me rephrase: Impersonate me at all, and deal's off. If you're gonna impersonate someone, don't pick me, or else you will probably make it harder for me to get paid. And if it's harder for me to get paid...." Sieq specified, hopefully that Mimi was smart enough to figure out his reasoning without him having to spell it out for her.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:51 pm

"Then you wouldn't be paying me in gold!" Mimi said, finishing how she saw his sentence going, although her words make it sound as if she is still expecting him to pay for her services other ways if he didn't have gold. "Got it! It's a no go on the sparky dragon man no more!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:55 pm

Sieq shrugged. She may have been a little confused, but she has the spirit. "Glad we're clear on that. Okay, I'm gonna head out. I have a snack pouch to refill.... what, did that mean Nyssa's preferred offering is snacks?" The half-dragon asked the demon, a sudden curious thought in his head keeping him from leaving.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:01 am

"Yep! Snacks and pillows! She is a demon of sloth and gluttony after all!" Mimi confirmed, saying that she was a demon of two different sins as it was something Sieq clearly knew already... well, he was hinted at it a little. His snacks were part of the offering to her, so there was a hint at that, and she did request to eat his seed while he was sleeping, something that the greedy demon he had been interacting with didn't seem to have any interest in, so another possible hint. It probably would have been easier to tell if Nyssa wasn't in her mountain of pillows at the beginning when she consumed his snacks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 am

"Huh, so I could offer her pillows, too? Though, she seems like she has plenty of those already. Still, that's good to know. Although, the next snacks I get, they're for me. Anyway, did you want anything else, Mimi? If not, I'll go hit the trail." Sieq chatted with the demoness of greed, finding an odd sort of respect for her after all was said and done. And, admittedly, all's well that ends well, right?
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:10 am

Mimi thought for a second before replying. "Nope! Nothing else! You can go along and make me some more gold now!" The short demoness told him, giving him the go ahead to leave, as her wording made it sound as if she was getting all the gold he was making now that he was her customer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:20 am

"Right, sure, let's go with that." Sieq chuckled in reply to Mimi before he walked his way out of her humble abode and lavish treasure horde. Back to the old grind for him, although he was now a bit short on funds and snacks thanks to Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:28 am

With that, Sieq's first encounter with Mimi, a greedy, transforming demon, ended. He made a new friend, or business partner depending on other's perspectives, enjoyed many things he otherwise wouldn't have had the chance to, and most importantly of all, keep his soul while making deals with a demon. The only thing that was endanger after all of this was his wallet... or any other things of his that Mimi could get her sticky fingers onto without him noticing.

The End
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:32 am

(Thanks for the RP!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Mimi
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14