Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Mimi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:08 pm

"Yes, mistress!" Sieq agreed, instantly moving to plant a big smooch on each of her cheeks, showing his complete and total submission to her. Submission he'd likely be easily able to return to.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:11 pm

With the final kisses on her ass, his mistress took her leave, giving Sieq the show of her swaying hips as she left his room. "You know where to find me if you want another date," She said as she left the frame of his doorway.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:17 pm

Sieq ogled her ass every step of the way, and knew he just had to visit the 'Golden Tongue' at least once more for a true and proper date with his mistress. He still didn't know her name, but he still knew her... if that made sense. Regardless, despite the danger and tribulations, Mimi's plan was a weird, haphazard success. And, he hated that she was right. Stupid demon.

After he was confident that his mistress was gone, Sieq figured the logical next step was to update Mimi. Which he set out to do once he was dressed.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:23 pm

Well, there was one thing he should probably do before finding the stupid demon, which was sleep as it was nearing the middle of the night by now. With a sound sleep filled with dreams of a large reared goddess and an ever changing trickster, Sieq awoke to a new day. Now all he had to do was find the transforming demon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:25 pm

If yesterday was any indication, Mimi would probably find him first. But, in the event she wouldn't, Sieq set out to find a way to make some quick money. He had a feeling that he'd need some funds.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:32 pm

As it was peak morning time, Sieq left the tavern in a crowd of people and noticed a familiar pair of horns and differently colored eyes peering around a corner and at the tavern entrance. Whether the totally not stalking demon was waiting to stalk him or someone else in the tavern was unknown, but Mimi didn't seem to notice Sieq, or at least she didn't make it known that she saw him.

He could simply walk over to the demon, but Sieq knew he could possible sneak up behind her if he was to loop around the block.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:35 pm

Sieq was absolutely going to try sneaking up on that little varmint. It was the least he could do to pay her back for her mischief. He knew she was most likely stalking him, expecting him to come right for her as soon as he could. Which.... wouldn't be wrong. Still, he had a chance to see her try and make excuses and stuff, so he was seizing it. Operation round the block to scare Mimi, go!
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:40 pm

This operation of Sieq's went off without a hitch. In no time and without making too much noise to draw the demoness's attention, Sieq was able to get right up behind the stupid demon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:42 pm

The stupid demon would suffer for her crimes! She would know true torment as Sieq pushed a single finger wreathed in black lightning into her lower back, giving her a dragon's version of a surprise static shock.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:47 pm

As Mimi felt a sudden shock on her exposed back, she let out a surprised squeak as a cloud of smoke puffed out around her. Once it dispersed, Sieq found a possum on the ground in front of him, just a normal possum, not a sexy possum girl, playing dead.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:52 pm

Sieq looked down at the possum for a second before... "Pfft... hahahahah!" He started dying himself, dying of laughter. Not only was the squeak perfect, but her changing into a possum was better than he could've hoped. Sieq didn't know whether she did that on purpose or not, but it was funny either way. Turns out that Mimi did get him to laugh out loud again, despite it all.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 6:58 pm

After a few seconds of being a possum, Mimi popped back to her regular appearance. "Ah Sieq... just the man... I was looking for..." Mimi panted as she caught her breath, seemingly trying to act like Sieq hadn't snuck up on her or her instinctive transformation into a possum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:04 pm

Sieq laughed a while longer before recovering. "Mimi, just the demon I was looking for. The date with the lass went well, but she really made me work to make things up with her." He explained to her. "Despite your best efforts, your plan worked out in the end. So... congrats."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:10 pm

"Of course my plan worked... make things up to her? What did you do to make her angry?" The demon asked before her face lit up with realization, "Oh, I know what happened! You tried to peek up her dress, didn't you? Naughty, naughty, Sieq, you know doing that kind of stuff can get you arrested, right?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:14 pm

Sieq rolled her eyes. "She was upset because her previous date ended with her date ditching her. A grave sin I had to repent for. Although, can't say I wouldn't peek up her skirt on our next date." He answered honestly, chuckling and blushing. "What, is the Warden gonna come get me for peeking up my date's skirt?"
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:24 pm

"Well, you shouldn't have ditched her then, that was really rude of you to do. And that depends, are you going to fund the warden to do so?" The demoness asked, seeming to see the lass's anger as entirely Sieq's fault, "Oh, yeah! And now since you are my loyal customer, you should totally take me to your stash so I can see how much you are working with! I promise I won't take anything from it besides what you pay me for whatever perverted thing you want me to do!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:28 pm

"R-right, my stash.... I don't have that much money to need a stash. I have whatever's on me at the time. Right now I have a decent amount of money, but I would've had more if someone didn't rip me off for my last job. If I didn't run into you so soon, I would've gone job hunting again to get more money." Sieq answered her, a bit worried that Mimi would just ditch him once she learned he wasn't exactly rich.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:34 pm

"You... don't have a stash? But I thought all dragons had a stash? Maybe I'm confusing you with the wrong word? How about you show me your hoard? You gotta have some treasures hidden somewhere even if you don't have a mouthwatering large pile of gold?" The demoness replied, ignoring his comments on her ripping him off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:37 pm

"Err... I may be a dragon, and I have something of a hoard, but it's not.... exactly jewels. Or gems. Or riches. I can show you, but I don't think you'd value it as much as I do." Sieq said a bit timidly, scratching the back of his neck as he separated his gold purse from the rest of his belongings. His 'hoard' was a collection of used stockings from women who saw fit to give him a parting gift after they seduced him, and he was hesitant to show that to Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:41 pm

"Hm... a perverted hoard for a perverted dragon! That's fitting!" The demoness said as she burst into laughter at the sight of Sieq's hoard, "Just don't think you can pay for my services with those 'treasures'!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:46 pm

"Thought so.... seems like I won't be able to be that loyal to you, after all, I only have so much money to spare." Sieq lamented as his put his stocking hoard away, not feeling any shame from Mimi's laughter. "Is there.... any way I could pay for your services besides money?"
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 7:56 pm

"Well, you may not know, but I really like gold," The demon stated, as if that wasn't obvious, "So I'd prefer for you to pay with it! But, I guess to keep loyalty up when my customers don't have enough to spare, I should have some alternative method! Hm... time is money, so if you can't pay with money, you'll have to pay with time! Oh, or I could take a book out of those people, you know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that lend people gold!" She could be talking about a bank... or loan sharks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 8:11 pm

Sieq decided to divert away from the loan idea and go towards the time idea. "I can pay you with time. Let's say, hypothetically, how much time do I have to spend with you for that ASSassin role play you mentioned yesterday?" Sieq asked, wondering what these exchange rates would be like in Mimi's twisted little head.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 8:20 pm

"Hm... time does matter, but I also need something for you to do in that time... Oh, I know! With the discount I promised you yesterday, for some time with an ASSassin, it'll cost you as much time as it takes for you to finish it!" Mimi replied, giving no context on what she's going to have him do. It also really didn't sound like she was giving him a discount as she made up the price on the fly. "Come along, you got work to do!" The demoness said as she began to scurry off, assuming Sieq will follow her. Despite her shorter legs than him, Sieq was going to need to speed walk, or possible jog, to keep up with the energetic demon of greed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 8:24 pm

"Work to do? What kind of work?" Sieq asked as he jogged after Mimi, quickly realizing that she meant time as in work instead of time as in company. Which... was fair, in all honesty. Honest pay, honest work, although he was sure the stupid demon didn't see it that way. "And, I never agreed to paying that price, by the way..... until now, I think that's a reasonable price. But asking for a price is different from buying something." Sieq told her, hoping that he was speaking in her foreign language for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Mimi
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next