Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Toralia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:30 am

During a lull I'm his adventures Sieq was surprised to receive a letter in the mail. "To: Sieq. I hear you are conducting research on your unusual heritage. I too wish to learn more about your unique physiology. Please visit me at my lab." It read, and contained directions to a building in town.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:33 am

"Wonder where you heard that from. Oh well, guess it couldn't hurt.... as long as they don't want any scales. They don't come off easy." Sieq said to himself as he followed the directions, realizing that it was stranger than a simple address.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:37 am

The directions lead him to a run down and seemingly abandoned building. A sign on the front door read "For All Deliveries Knock On Basement Door".
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:40 am

Sieq shrugged, headed inside, and knocked on the basement door like the sign said. This was weird... and almost smelled like a trap. An abandoned building but someone wants deliveries to the basement? It was crazier than some of the midara stories he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:42 am

As soon as he knocked the door creaked open. Revealing a cluttered lab in which every wall was occupied by shelves and tables full of electronics and beakers. At the far end of the room was a woman in a lab coat fiddling with something.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:46 am

"Excuse me, I'm Sieq. Did you send the letter asking about my heritage?" He announced himself loud and clear so as to not sneak up on her. He immediately recognized why she might be interested in him, his lightning was likely very fascinating for a scientist. Or at least, that was his guest.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:48 am

"Hello Sieq. I've been expecting you." The woman said as she turned around to greet him, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath that lab coat. Her full, curvy body on display for him as she diligently marched across the room. He didn't get much opportunity to react before she grabbed an arm and began examining his scales. "Have you always had these?" She asked.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Toralia: 30 Stamina + 3 Data
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:52 am

Sieq's jaw dropped when he saw her body, her curvy figure and impressive assets caught him well off guard. He came back to reality when she touched his scales. "I have. Ever since I was born." He answered her. He actually knew where they came from, now, but Altrea didn't go into many details about the physiology behind them.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:59 am

(Physical Examination -roll 93- Fail)

The woman pulled a bottle of lotion from her pocket and spread some on her hands. Beginning to massage his arms and shoulders with dexterous fingers. The slippery lotion helping her caress every inch of his scales. "How does that feel?" She asked, in the same passionless tone of professional inquiry.

Toralia: 30 Stamina + 3 Data
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:01 am

"It f-feels good! W-what's it for?" Sieq wondered why she was lathering him up, but he did nothing to resist it. A certain Nereid helped him really appreciate what some lotion could do to improve a midara's temptations. And he was certain that this lady was a midara already.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:05 am

(Data Collection -roll 38- Success)

"I am trying to figure out how to most effectively seduce you. And to do that I need to know how you react to various stimuli to your scales." She explained. Rapping a knuckle against his scales before continuing to gently run her lotion covered fingers along them.

Toralia: 30 Stamina + 5 Data
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:08 am

"Most effectively seduce me?! Why do you want to do that? Is seducing dragons some important research?" Sieq's nerves and guard suddenly raised at her answer, but he was pacified by the way she caressed his scales. The lotion felt so good too, he couldn't hold back a few needy whimpers. He stayed still for a while longer, maybe her answer wouldn't be even more alerting.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:13 am

(Physical Examination -roll 16- Success. Defense Down -roll 91- Fail. Attack Down -roll 66- Success)

"If I am to be an effective midara I must know the best way to seduce all kinds of adventurers. Including ones with draconic heritage such as yourself." She said, her soft body pressing against him as her hands and lotion worked his scales and muscles, causing his muscles to relax as the slippery lotion made him feel good.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Attack Down 0/1
Toralia: 30 Stamina + 6 Data
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:15 am

"I... I understand... should I be fighting back, or should I just let you run your tests?" Sieq asked her as he melted in bliss. She could massage him like this all day and he would still be a blushing mess over it. Especially when her ample assets only added to the experience.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:21 am

(Field Work -roll 38- Success. Data -roll 81- Fail)

"Your resistance would increase the quality of my data. But compliance would allow me to try out some of the more delicate devices." Toralia noted. Pulling on a location covered glove and beginning to stroke his cock with the same professional attention she'd given his arms. The slippery substance felt amazing, and served as the perfect lube for her handjob.

Sieq: 28 Willpower + Attack Down 1/1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:25 am

"Ahhhh...." his cock was already getting hard in her hand, this lotion was quickly becoming too much for him and it was obvious for her to see. "How about I fight back, and then when the fights done, I let you try all of the delicate devices you want? Whatever they might be. That seems to be the best way for you to get data." Sieq suggested as he tried to gently push Toralia away as his first show of resistance.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:29 am

(Basic Attack -roll 53- Fail)
(Interrogate -roll 10- Success. Charm -roll 58- Success. Data -roll 21- Fail)

"That would be very helpful." The scientist said with a nod. As he tried to push her she turned around and rubbed her ass against his crotch. Then she rubbed her tits against his face. Finally she began to shower him in kiss after kiss. "Your reactions are telling me plenty." She explained between smooches.

Sieq: 27 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:32 am

Sieq openly moaned when he felt her splendid curves press on him. "I'm-I'm sure they are... I just hope you get data you can use Miss..." he then realized he didn't know her name, but he still threw a punch. The playful kisses would become a problem if he didn't stop them soon.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:37 am

(Struggle -roll 4- Success)
(Straightforward Strike -roll 40- Success)
(Pheromone Formula -roll 46- Success. Effect -roll 35, 25, 47, 93, 11, 39- 6 Fails)

His punch sent her sliding back. Her lab coat fluttering to reveal more of her delectable body. The sexy scientist responded by grabbing a perfume bottle, spraying herself, and pulling him close to a hug. The scent was pleasantly floral but seemed to have no other effects. "My name is Toralia." She said as she embraced the half-dragon.

Sieq: 27 Willpower + Charmed
Toralia: 30 Stamina + 4 Data + Defense Down 0/2
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:39 am

Sieq found himself taking a deep breath of it on instinct. He wondered if it was only supposed to smell good. Either way, this woman was seductive to the touch, scent, and feel. Just her data gathering might be too much for him if he didn't put up a fight.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:44 am

(Headbutt -roll 77- Fail)
(Scientific Method -roll 84- Crit Success Due to Increased Crit Chance)

"Hmm. That formula will need reworking." Toralia noted as he tried to headbutt her. She took advantage of his motion to bury his head between her big breasts. "Hypothesis confirmed." She noted, with a hint of pride, as the half dragon melted for her cleavage.

Sieq: 23 Willpower + Attack Down 0/1
Toralia: 30 Stamina + 2 Data + Defense Down 1/2

Last edited by Present on Fri May 27, 2022 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:45 am

Holy cow, they felt so good. So big and soft, he desperately wanted to stay put for a bit longer. But, Sieq spurred himself with the desire to give Toralia accurate data, reluctantly removed himself from her boobs, and tried to attack again.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:50 am

(My bad. Sieq should have been stunned as Scientific Method has a higher crit range.)

(Stunned)
(Captivating Touch -roll 13- Crit Fail)

The burst of pleasure had made him a bit sluggish, but he did manage to unbalance the analytical midara.

Sieq: 23 Willpower + Attack Down 1/1
Toralia: 30 Stamina + 2 Data + Defense Down 2/2
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:54 am

(That's okay, but didn't Sieq land a hit earlier? She's at full Stamina)

"You know, your body alone makes you a tricky midara to resist." Sieq remarked as he was liberated from her splendid tits. He attempted to turn the tables with something special.

Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:58 am

(You're right. I forgot to reduce her health. Thank you for pointing that out.)

(Draconic Bolt -roll 69- Fail)
(Captivating Touch -roll 66- Success. Disadvantage -roll 52- Success)

"I appreciate that complement. But I lack in those other talents that make midara truly formidable." Toralia replied, her voice betraying a hint of sadness. She slipped on a glove with strange filigree designs on it and pressed its fingers against his forehead. Suddenly he found himself completely fixated on her full red lips as they puckered and smacked.

Sieq: 22 Willpower
Toralia: 27 Stamina + 3 Data
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Toralia
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next