Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Toralia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:19 pm

"Thank you. Now come here. We have much to do." She said primly, beckoning him with her toes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:20 pm

Sieq obeyed and brought himself to her feet. Without hesitation, he kissed her soft toes and fell into a deep, submissive trance at the first touch of his lips against her leggings.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:34 pm

Sieq spent the next several days getting 'tested' on. Which seemed to involve him experiencing and worshiping every inch of Toralia's body in every conceivable combination. The half dragon didn't want to leave, but eventually the curvy scientist had to move on to continue her research.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:37 pm

At this point, Sieq was certain he had a Toralia weakness. Before he left, he had one thing to say. "May I have something to remember you by, Miss Toralia? And if you ever need me again for your research, don't hesitate to write me another letter."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm

"I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I need more test subjects. But for now you can remember me by this." She said, offering him a VR headset she'd been working on during his time here. One attuned to his fantasies in particular.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:54 pm

"Thank you very much, Miss Toralia. Best of luck with your research." Sieq bid her farewell, taking the headset and making sure it was carefully stowed before he left. He couldn't wait to give it a try sometime, but not quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:59 pm

The seductive scientist kissed him farewell. Pleased with the wealth of new data he has given her (and the devotion he had shown her in the process). The two parted ways, but who knew when they would meet again.

The End
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 11:00 pm

(Thank you a ton for the RP.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 11:04 pm

(You welcome. It was a pleasure to DM it. I'll try to get the other one set up in a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Toralia
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7