Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Toralia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:46 pm

"Subject S is unusually weak to stockings." Toralia noted as her legs gave his length another squeeze. The half-dragon was given a moment to rest as she contemplated what other tests to run.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:47 pm

Sieq panted and stayed still, unable to move even if he wanted to. He almost wanted to speak up and make a request, but her stockings already left him speechless. Besides, whatever she did, he was sure to love it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:49 pm

Toralia stood up and grabbed her notebook. Idly grinding a stocking-clad foot against his face as she jotted things down. "Please describe any other 'unusual' turn-ons you might possess." She requested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:54 pm

"I'm weak to bubblegum, seeing midara blow bubbles and feeling them pop them against me turns me on, as well as when they make me chew it. I can't stop myself from sniffing a midara's farts, either. I'm very easy to hypnotize, and sexy maids always arouse me." Sieq told her earnestly before he started worshipping her foot, covering it in kisses, taking deep whiffs, and giving it long licks from heel to toe.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2022 10:43 pm

Toralia jotted all this down before beginning to fiddle with the experimental VR set again. Her foot still rubbing against Sieq's face as she let him have his fill of worship.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 9:06 am

Sieq was focused entirely on her stocking-clad foot. His lips and nose explored every inch of it with zealous devotion, keeping him aroused while Toralia readied her device.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 10:48 pm

After a few minutes of fervent foot worship Toralia slipped the device back into his head. Sieq found himself laying down in an ornate bedroom. At the doorframe stood Toralia in a sultry maid uniform that did nothing to hide her curves. "Morning master." She purred, licking her lips as she idly chewed and popped her gum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 10:52 pm

"G-good morning....." Sieq replied to her as he was awestruck by the sight of her. He couldn't move out of the bed, too much of his energy was focused on staring at Toralia's body and uniform.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 10:57 pm

"What's wrong? Pop Is something... Pop distracting you?" Toralia asked, her tone playful as she idly gyrated her hips and kept popping her gum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:03 pm

Sieq's eyes now focused just on her bubblegum. "Nothing's distracting me...." he lied as he stayed in his bed and gawked at his maid. He forgot what he wanted to say, or why she was here. But, he sure glad that Toralia was here right now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:11 pm

"Really? Pop Because you seem all so unfocused. Pop" Toralia teased. Stretching her arms above her head in a way that caused her prodigious breasts to bounce and shaking her hips in a way that drew his eyes to her delicious bubble butt. "Maybe I can help?" She offered with a mischievous gleam in her eye.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:14 pm

"Maybe you could...." There was simply too much to stare at. Her boobs, her booty, her bubbles, just looking at his maid gave Sieq a hard-on. She seemed to have plans for him, or was at least attempting to get him to beg. And he was very close to begging.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:20 pm

"I could give you something to focus all those scattered thoughts on. Pop Maybe that will help you get that adorably befuddled look off your face." The maid offered, teasing him some more as she chewed her gum and blew a big, big bubble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:23 pm

"That'd be great. Something I could just stare at and concentrate on...." Sieq answered as he marveled at her bubble. Every pop of her gum made him more responsive to her teasing, and the huge pink orb quickly left him transfixed without any difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:25 pm

"Something like my bubble?" Toralia asked as she let the pretty pink bubble grow and shrink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:30 pm

"Exactly like your bubble...." Sieq said as the bubbles motions stole his attention. Every time it shrunk, his thoughts slower down. Every time it grew, his lust burned hotter and his erection strained more against his pants.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:32 pm

"Or maybe, my breasts?" She suggested, bouncing and squeezing her orbs in easy view of the half dragon. Letting him see how soft and bouncy they were.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:36 pm

"Your breasts are great, too." Sieq said, fawning over her big tits all over again. So pillowy, so smothering, so lovely, she could make him her slave permanently with them if she so chose.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:24 pm

"Or perhaps my thick rear." She offered, turning around and shaking her hips at him, looking over her shoulder with a coquettish grin. The short skirt of her uniform doing nothing to hide her wide hips and sexy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:29 pm

Sieq just choked up and stared, as affirmative of an answer as any other. The maid's body and wiles already had him stunned, he could do nothing but sit still and ogle her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:43 pm

"Maybe you'd prefer to focus on my cute feet instead?" Toralia giggled, sitting down to stretch her legs and wiggle her toes. Letting him admire how cute and dainty her feet were and how her tight and sexy stockings made the sight of them even more arousing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:49 pm

"Ummm!" Sieq's mind was being overcome by too many options, there was too much to stare at. Every inch of his maid's body aroused him in a new and enticing way. Already his mind was flooded by thought of Toralia stepping all over him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:55 pm

"Since you can't choose I guess I'll just have to use all of them at once." Toralia decided. Blowing Sieq a kiss as she simultaneously blew a big bubble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 pm

That proclamation instilled fear and anticipation in Sieq, as did her blowing that bubble. Something in him wanted to beg for mercy, but the rest of him was simply in awe and waited. Waited for the maid to rock his world.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:51 pm

Toralia walked over with an exaggerated sway of her hips. Leaning forward as if to kiss Sieq, only for her sticky bubble to pop right against his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Toralia
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next