Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Toralia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:55 pm

Her Master's body shuddered and flinched from the bubble's contact, a bulge suddenly forming in his pants as his mind was scrambled by his kink. Sieq leaned back weakly, it was getting difficult to stay upright.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:02 pm

Toralia used the opportunity of him leaving back to sit in his lap. Her full ass fitting snugly around his crotch. She immediately buried his still sticky face in her bosom. Her but pillow breasts smothering him with ease. "Master is so needy." He heard her teasingly giggle. "So weak to a pretty maid's charms."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:05 pm

"So needy, so weak..." He repeated as he hugged Toralia close and nuzzled against her cleavage. Her pillows felt like paradise, and he didn't want to leave. And his erect member didn't want to leave the situation of being pressed against her hips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:24 pm

Toralia swayed her hips in slow, enticing circles. Letting Sieq feel evey inch of her divine ass as her tits squeezed his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:28 pm

Sieq slowly moved his own hips and rubbed his cock against her cheek while smothering himself in her boobs. Toralia's abundant assets were irresistible, she could drown him in pleasure like this all day and he'd never get bored of it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:21 pm

The midara maid ground her hips faster and faster. Occasionally pulling his head out of her cleavage to give him a passionate bubblegum flavored kiss. Overwhelming the half-dragon with her sensuality and her control.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:23 pm

Sieq's entire body felt like it was getting zapped with pure pleasure. He did his most to indulge and reciprocate, savoring her sweet kisses, humping her ass, groping and nuzzling her boobs. But all of it at once was quickly wearing on him, not that he minded being overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 11:33 pm

"Go ahead and cum for me master. There's one more part I still need to indulge you with." The midara whispered sensually in his ear as her ass stroked his length faster and faster. Her bubblegum kisses leaving no part of his face free of her lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:15 am

Sieq happily obeyed his maid, and after a few more rubs, his cock let out his sign of surrender onto Toralia's sexy butt. A sweet weakness overcame him, and he leaned against her body lazily. The tide of sticky kisses painting his face assured the servant would be the one in charge of him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:34 pm

The midara maid finally released him. Scooting back along the bed so that her perfect feet could wrap around his crotch. Her silken stockings teasing his length as she began to blow and shrink her bubblegum in a way that made his head all fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 7:43 pm

Sieq's mouth hung open as he watched her bubble closely. With his mind doing nothing to resist, his instincts focused on her footjob, every rub and tease from her legwear made his member throb and plead for more affection.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:07 pm

"The sight of my bubbly makes you so weak and submissive. Filling you with a desire to submit to and obey your maid." She purred, her cute little toes working his head and making sure to tease his length all over.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:10 pm

The half-dragon master nodded his head and grew weaker and weaker just by staring at the bubble she blew. Knowing how sweet and sticky it was made it even more enraptured, and her deft footjob had him on the brink of losing his composure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:23 pm

"When you cum for my feet you'll know who owns you. The sight of my gum or the feel of my feet sending you right back to this place of needy submission." Toralia told him as her bubble grew bigger and bigger. His ears filling with the sounds of her chewing and smacking as her feet rubbed his manhood faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:26 pm

"Yes, mistress..." Sieq moaned as he couldn't hardly take it any more. He was about to cum a hot load onto her stockings and seal his final submission. Just the feel of the scientist's feet or the sight of her blowing a bubble would render him mindless and helpless all over again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:43 pm

"Cum for me Sieq. Cum and take your rightful place as my adoring footstool." Toralia ordered. Letting her bubble burst with a lewd pop as her feet worked him into a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:45 pm

Sieq came all over her stockings, happy beyond his wildest dreams to do exactly what she said. The maid's new footslave had fallen completely for her, eager to start fulfilling his role.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:57 pm

As Sieq lay there in a haze the real Toralia removed the VR headset from his head. Releasing him from this seductive fantasy. "Subject S seems particularly fixated on me. Further study is needed." She commented into a recorder as she jotted some things down. Sieq's eyes instinctively drifted down to her cute little feet and the dainty stockings that contained them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:01 pm

"That was... amazing~ please test as many things as you want on me, Toralia." Sieq said, making his infatuation with her even more blatantly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:38 pm

"Subject S is unusually cooperative." She noted, sitting down and presenting a foot to Sieq. "Tell me. Why is it that you desire to get tested on?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:41 pm

"Because it feels good to be tested on, and even better when it's a beauty like you doing the testing. Your lotion and the headsets you used on me were heavenly, they make me wonder what else you have in store." Sieq answered honestly as his focus turned to her foot, staring at her erotic legwear and feeling his lust build up again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:44 pm

"So you are aroused not only by my body, but also by the way I make use of you?" She asked, trying to under stand. Her foot idly stretching as she wiggled her toes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:49 pm

"You making use of me turns me on a bit, I must admit... but most of it is how sexy you are and how indulgent your tests are. Every one is like a wet dream." Sieq answered, trying to help the scientist understand why he was so in love with being her test subject.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:00 pm

"I think I understand. But more testing is needed." Toralia said. Continuing to idly tempt him with her soles. "You may need to stay here for some time."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:01 pm

"I'll stay here for as long as you want, Miss Toralia." Sieq told her. His eyes focused on her soles, and he could hardly notice him inching closer to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Toralia   Sieq Vs. Toralia - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Toralia
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next