Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Mimi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:31 pm

If sweet smells made Sieq more enthralled and submissive, Amora had a guess at what a putrid smell would, but she still had to test it out. The mind-numbing sweetness changed to a mind-erasing putridness as Sieq's mistress took a more aggressive approach to their fucking, determined to make him cum very soon if the change in scent didn't do the job.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:36 pm

Sieq reacted as if an ASSassin had just scored the finishing, farting blow on him. He took a deep sniff on reflex and then instantly hit an orgasm, pumping his cum into his mistress as her stench wiped out all thoughts from his head. He needed a moment to recover from his intense and sudden climax, but once he had, he returned to making love to Amora with more fervor, with every sniff driving his arousal and addiction ever further. Her scents made it almost too easy, like Sieq was a puppet and her pheromones were the strings.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:40 pm

Seeing his reaction to both edge cases of her scent, Amora reverted it back to the perfect mix between the two ends and even intensified it further, giving him the strongest sweetness and putridness she could create. Not only that, but this whole time her scent hadn't been giving him commands, but that returned as well, telling him a simple command as they made lustful love. That command was... 'Cum'.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:44 pm

Sieq spasmed as the aromas become so potent that they'd be able to leave him cumming on their own. His hips jerked and thrusted rampantly and he started orgasming at random, as if he was actively trying to empty his balls into his mistress while he still had the chance. Every touch and scent from Amora drove him absolutely mad, and Sieq was now seeking that madness willingly and happily.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:57 pm

The madding sex continue for a bit longer before Siri was completely drained and exhausted. Before he could pass out, Amora had one last thing to say. “You look so tired~ But check this out before you pass out~” Amora purred. As she said this, she flung the covers off, letting Sieq see what she was talking around. She hadn’t pulled him out of her yet, and that was for a good reason… since he was never in her to begin with. As he passed out, Sieq saw that his manhood hadn’t been inserted into Amora’s womanhood, but between her panties and crotch, or in other words, he had just been to solitary confinement.

With that, Sieq passed out in the dream and awoke in the real world to the sound of Mimi’s laughter. He found that his pants and underwear had been pulled down, with his cock being secured in a possibly sleeping Nyssa’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:01 pm

Sieq was slumping against his mistress and about to pass out before Amora revealed the ruse to him. For a moment, he was both ashamed yet aroused that this trick still left him cumming helplessly. Then, he realized where he recognized it from, and he remembered Mimi and the little deal they struck together.

And, that brought him back to reality. He groaned and was about to start moving, until he realized he had a Nyssa attached to his cock. He sighed and tried gently pushing her head off, since he was probably done climaxing anyway. He didn't speak first, imagining that Mimi would do so soon.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:04 pm

“I can’t believe you actually fell for that! You actually thought we were fucking!” The tiny demon cried out in laughter as Sieq removed the sleepy demon from his crotch. She wasn’t really sucking on his manhood or anything, so it was a pretty easy job.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:10 pm

Sieq blushed in embarrassment... but it wouldn't be the worst feeling. After all, it's not like he was used to not showing depraved fetishes to Midara and demons. "I have to admit, you did a really good job at making it believable. That woman was so elegant and effortless, I couldn't even begin to think that she was you until that happened." He told Mimi honestly, even if that honesty came with a veiled critique of her conduct when not transformed.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 9:48 am

"Of course I made it look effortless!" Mimi proudly claimed before she took a second, or maybe first, thought on the meaning of Sieq's words, "Wait a second... What do you mean 'that woman'! That was me! Don't say it like it wasn't me!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:33 pm

"Yeah, it was you." Sieq admitted, throwing her a bone. "You're pretty incredible at roleplay. Especially with the laundry, you were rocking my entire world." He told Mimi, this time openly praising her. She knew how he reacted to all of the sensations, so no point in trying to pretend he wasn't enjoying every second.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:16 pm

"Yeah! It was me! So if I get some of the used stockings of an aromadora in real life, you'll pay so much for my service, right?" The greedy demon asked, already planning on ways of milking her new and only customer of his seed and gold, "Oh, right! We should probably send Nyssa back! Hm... Hey Nyssa! How do we send you back?" The slothful demon, who had silently woke up at some point, just blinked at Mimi, who verbal responded, letting Sieq here half the conversion. "How was I supposed to know that? Well I must of missed that lesson! You can't say that to me! You slept through every lesson! Well, then you probably cheated on those tests with your mind magic! Sieq can do that!"

With the one sided back and forth conversion finished, and Sieq apparently volunteered to do something, the portal which Nyssa and her mountain of pillows fell through reappeared above them. "Sieq! As a favor for Nyssa, since you're so big and strong, could you throw her and her pillows back through the portal?" The short demoness asked the half-dragon. Her words seemed oddly specific, as she was calling it a favor for Nyssa specifically, which was probably her way of making it so she wouldn't owe Sieq any discounts or free services for this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:43 pm

"It may take you a little more than that, Mimi." Sieq warned her with a chuckle in response to her offer.... although paying for an Aromadara's stockings was not out of the question for him... the scent would be Heavenly. Then, his fantasizing was broken by Mimi and Nyssa discussing how to send Mimi back, and somehow, Sieq was surprised that Mimi hadn't planned for this. They were friends, right? Shouldn't this not be the first time this has happened? Hmm... did they go to some kind of school together?

Then, the task fell to him, and it seemed like the solution was far easier than he thought. "Okay, I can do that for Nyssa. I'll do the pillows first, okay? That way, you'll hopefully land on them once I throw you." Sieq replied as he started chucking the sleepy demon's pillows into the portal one by one.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:29 pm

Seeing how Mimi had no idea how to summon a specific demon before getting reminded by her sloppily written note, it shouldn't be surprising that she didn't know how to unsummon them as well. There could be another note hidden under the mountain of gold, but it was just easier to ask the seemingly more intelligent of the demons. "Thank you..." The voice of the slothful demon rang through Sieq's head as he demolished her pile of pillows one by one.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:24 pm

"You're very welcome, Nyssa. And, thank you for... the sweet dreams. Now, let me know when you're ready, and I can throw you into the portal, too." Sieq said, nice and cordial and polite with the demon. She was far more polite and soft-spoken than Mimi, and it made her a delight to be around. Mimi could be stressing, but Nyssa was nice and relaxing. The last pillow went flying through the threshold, and now, it was Nyssa's turn.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:28 pm

"I'm ready..." Nyssa told him. When Sieq picked her up, it was odd sensation but not a unsurprising one. As he could tell just from looking at her, Nyssa was soft to the touch, to the extent that she felt like any of the pillows he had just thrown through the portal, and she was extremely light as well, again, just like her pillows. If she hadn't been communicating to him, Sieq might have been able to think that Nyssa was just a pillow shaped like a shapely demon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:39 pm

Nyssa was about as soft and lovely as a pillow. Sieq decided to be a bit irresponsible and give her a quick hug, trying to be gentle with her so his strength didn't harm her. "Take care, Nyssa." He told her before tossing her into the portal, just like he did with her pillows.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:46 pm

With how similar she was to a pillow, it wouldn't have been surprising if Sieq squeezed her with all his might and she ended up completely fine. "You too..." Her voice rang through his head as she flew through the portal, which promptly closed behind her. Now it was just Sieq and the greedy demoness. "Why didn't you tell me to take care yesterday when we parted ways?" Mimi pouted, having caught on to Sieq's different treatment towards her lazy friend, "Or why haven't you thanked me for my services?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:49 pm

"First, I knew I would see you again, second, I wasn't in as clear of a state of mind, and third, Nyssa is extremely adorable and precious and huggable." Sieq answered her plainly and quickly, rattling off what he felt were three very good reasons. But, she had a point about one of the things she said. "Thank you for your services, Mimi." He thanked her earnestly with a bow of his head.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:57 pm

"That's better... Wait a second! Are you saying that I'm not adorable and precious!" The demoness replied, taking his thanks before she processed what he just said. "To think this is how my first customer treats me! I guess I'll just up the prices than!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 9:20 pm

"Come on, you gotta admit that you're not as adorable or precious as Nyssa, she's like a big, cute pillow. You're more.... hilarious, conniving, unintentionally funny, and surprisingly clever." Sieq told her rather bluntly. He did have praise for Mimi, but not the same praise she'd shower onto Nyssa.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:04 am

"I never said she wasn't those things, but I bet you're only saying all that stuff about Nyssa because she was naked! If she had stockings on, you probably would have been confessing your love for her!" The eccentric demon replied as it once again took her a second to process his praise, "Surprisingly... clever? What do you mean surprisingly!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:11 am

Sieq blushed at Mimi's accusation, knowing it wasn't completely off. "Well, maybe.... but I'm not sure if Nyssa would've been using them on me very much. Still... she'd look good in them, wouldn't she?" He admitted before knowing just the way to explain his praise to Mimi. "You seem really sporadic and goofy, but you just have your own way of thinking about things, and you're a lot quicker-witted than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:19 am

"She wouldn't use them much on you, but you would of still used them yourself, if the laundry room was anything to go off of~," Mimi chimed before accepting his explanation of his praise, "Yeah! That makes sense now! I guess I won't be raising the prices of my service yet!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:30 am

Sieq blushed even more as he remembered the laundry room. He was getting a tent in his pants just thinking about sniffing those stocking and having them used to jerk him off. "Y-yeah... you're probably right. You did a great job as Lady Amora. I think I'm going to have dreams about her and the warden for a while... you looked nice as an ASSassin, too." He said, this time his praise was unfiltered.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:35 am

Mimi lit up now that Sieq was giving her praise she could take without having to think about it. "And what else? What about that giant succubus or the giant warden? And what about my battle form? You'll be dreaming of those also right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Mimi
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next