Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Mimi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:33 pm

Sieq's fit of laughter was brought to an abrupt end by Mimi forcing some of the ASSassin poison into his mouth, and he was flabbergasted that she even had anything like that. Maybe she gathered some in preparation for him? Between that, the thoughts of what her kiss would've felt like, and the poison itself, he felt dizzy and disoriented to say the least. He shouldn't be underestimating Mimi anymore... even if she was funny. "Nnn... w-well, my guard was dropped. And, since I'm fair and honest, unlike you, I'll keep that offer on the table. If you make me laugh again, I'll tell you about my foot fetish." He told the demon as he stood up straight in a combative stance, despite his head feeling like it was spinning.

He stepped forward and threw a fist at the doppelganger, aiming for her face this time. Hopefully this dizzy spell wouldn't make him miss by a mile.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:50 pm

"Hey! I'm fair and honest too! If I take gold from someone, I always give them back something of equal value... At least equal value in their perverted mind! Like how I was setting up a relationship for you with that rich lady! The discount she can get you at her family's restaurant will equal the gold I took from you if you use it enough!" The demon claimed, either calling everyone a pervert or just those she targets, but either way she was calling Sieq a pervert, "And I haven't lied to you about anything... I only lied to you about one thing! And it wasn't another major!" As she said all this and while he began to throw a sloppy punch, Mimi turned around and bent over. Sieq knew exactly what she was about to do, but he couldn't stop the punch he already threw. Prepared for a sight of a lifetime, it was a bit of a surprise to the half-dragon when he didn't see a naked rear and felt his fist connect with her back. It appeared that the demon was having trouble dropping her tight pants with the ease a regular ASSassin did it at.

Full Moons: 3
Straightforward Strike: Auto

Sieq: 30, Disadvantage(2)
Mimi: 10 ASSassin: 4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:55 pm

Sieq's rebuttal to Mimi's.... explanations were delayed by him bracing himself for getting flashed by her ass. He could almost picture the sight in his head, and yet, it never came. Good news for him, at least. "You lied to the bartender about being me, you lied to the rich woman about being me, you lie when you claim you're not a stalker." Sieq listed off, noticeably not claiming that she was lying when she said he was a pervert. "Also, what's the matter? You can change into an ASSassin, but you're a sorry sight at actually being one." He taunted, as he knew countless ASSassins far more dangerous and sexy than Mimi. With that in mind, he went in to attempt a combo attack on her, forgetting that he was still feeling dizzy.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:06 pm

"Those first two weren't lies! I was you at the time! And I'm not a stalker! Oh! I remember the word now! I'm just really good at getting reconnaissance! And stalkers only go after one person, right? Well, I'm doing recon on many people! Therefore I'm not a stalker!" Mimi replied as she rubbed the sore spot on her back that the half-dragon had just created. With his current dizziness, Sieq found himself struggling to touch the agile ASSassin, who after dodging a few attacks got her rear against his crotch. Sieq could definitely tell that it was an ass of an ASSassin, but ironically, Mimi pressing against him gave him enough balance to land another blow on her back.

Bump and Grind: 24 -> Ass Weakness: 30
Improv Combo: (18,78), (80, 19), (33, 41)

Sieq: 28, Disadvantage(2), Charmed
Mimi: 10 ASSassin: 3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:16 pm

Sieq gasped as he felt Mimi's sudden assjob, and he only just barely found the strength to get her off of him. "Nn... fine, I'll admit you're not a stalker. But, just because you look like someone, doesn't mean you ARE them. That's two totally different things!" He debated her. "And, your reconnaissance is shoddy, since you don't get my foot weakness." Sieq added before trying to weave and flick a bolt of black lightning at Mimi in a single, quick motion.

Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:28 pm

Mimi let out a happy squeal that she started to get Sieq to see things her way, even if that was just convincing him she wasn't a stalker, but that happy noise was quickly replaced with a shocked noise as she got, well, shocked. With his lightning coursing through her, the ASSassin fell to the ground, and whether she meant to or not, her ass was sticking in the air for Sieq to witness. "My reconnaissance isn't shoddy! I just thought I was right with how perverted you are! I saw so many women step on you and look down on you as you make out with their feet! Wait a second... AHA! I figured it out! You didn't start worshipping because I was looking up at you, not down! Right? I bet it makes you extra submissive when a woman is looking down at you!" The demoness complained from the ground.

Love To Watch Her Leave: 31
Draconic Bolt: (82,4)

Sieq: 28, Charmed
Mimi: 10 ASSassin: 1, Blighted
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:34 pm

Sieq gulped and blushed when Mimi made that hypothesis, and she was partly right. He was very submissive and was used to women looking down at him... and the making out with their feet part, too...

Also, her happy squeal and her ass in the air were both plain distracting. "W-w-well... you're getting a lot warmer... I'll admit, but you don't quite have it yet." Sieq admitted shyly as he somehow couldn't bring himself to attack Mimi as she was. It was because..... oh, right, her ass was in the way... yeah, he was being wary of her ass so he didn't get countered! That was it.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:53 pm

Being wary of her rear turned out to be the wrong decision. As he watched it, it shook back and forth, back and forth... Wait, why did it look like she was getting ready to pounce? With the distraction of her bubble butt, Sieq was unable to avoid as Mimi jumped at him, taking him down as their lips actually meet this time, getting into a deep French kiss. Prepared for the poison, it was a bit of a surprise when he didn't feel it enter his mouth or make his body sluggish. What was more surprising is when from on top of him, Sieq heard Mimi ask a question. "Hm? What's this?" She asked, holding up a pouch immediately recognizable to the half-dragon, as it was where he kept all his snacks. Instead of opening it up to answer her own question, the demon simply shook the bag by her ear, probably in the hope of hearing gold pieces clang around.

Lovely Poison: 92 -> Natural Habits: 84 -> Lip Weakness: Auto Fail from Blight
Pass/Stunned

Sieq: 26, Food Pouch Stolen (No Emergency Provision until retrieved)
Mimi: 10 ASSassin: 1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:00 pm

"Mmmpph..." Sieq meekly moaned and sighed into Mimi's lips, helpless to resist as she made off with his pouch. "...ngh.. hey, give me back my food!" He cried out as he fumbled back to his feet. His cheeks were bright red, having fallen for the simplest of temptations, a swaying set of thick ass cheeks. He forced his body to move to try and steal back his precious snacks, he felt like he was going to need one of them pretty soon.

Retrieve
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:07 pm

"Your food? In this small thing? I thought you had a big appetite?" The demoness questioned as Sieq lunged for his ever important food, only to find himself stopping dead in his tracks. Either Mimi figured out how to swiftly pull her pants down, or they just naturally loosened up a little in the heat of battle, but whatever happened, Sieq was now baring witness to the bare ass of an ASSassin.

Full Moons: 30
Stunned

Sieq: 26, Food Pouch Stolen
Mimi: 10 ASSassin: 1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:27 pm

Sieq was frozen as he beheld Mimi's ass, his jaw slacking and his eyes going wide as he drank in the sight. A stirring started to well up in his pants as he stared and stared and stared. No matter how many times he saw this, it never failed to impress.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:29 pm

(Since the stunned canceled his action already, you can have him take an action if you want to)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:31 pm

Yet... Sieq knew he had to at least try to resist this... or else he'd be getting even more used to oversized asses working him over. His hands randomly fumbled about in search of something to throw.

Tools on Hand
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:41 pm

He knew what was coming next, a powerful hip thrust into some facesitting, so with a bit of panic as he saw Mimi cock her hips in preparation for the thrust, Sieq picked up the closest thing he could spot... a tiny pebble. In deprivation, he pitched it at the ASSassin, not expecting it to do anything, possibly even just bounce off her bubble butt, but in what could be called a miracle for his face, as the pebble collided with her, a puff of smoke appeared and Mimi was back to her normal, flat reared appearance. With the sudden shift in her center of balance and seeming struck by exhaustion, the petite demon fell to the ground.

Total Eclipse: 11
Tools on Hand: Auto

Mimi: 10, Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:44 pm

Sieq breathed a sigh of relief... yet he wasn't sure whether he was glad or disappointed when Mimi's huge booty disappeared. He took a moment to regather himself and set his thoughts straight. He really needed it, ASSassins were so hard for him to deal with. And, Sieq assumed that Mimi was beaten once she was back to normal. "Alright, Mimi, give it up. Even with a thick, juicy ass that could've wiped me out any day, you couldn't beat me." He told her, offering her a hand.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:57 pm

"No! I ain't giving up until you become a reliable pay day for me... Or I can't transform no more, but that first one is going to be the one that happens!" Mimi pouted as she used his hand to pick herself up, only to puff herself back into the more mature version of herself, "If asses won't work, then I'll kiss you into submission! Unless you really want to be stepped on, then you know what to say!"

Stunned
Pass

Mimi: 10
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:03 pm

"Is there a limit to how much you can transform, Mimi? Whatever, it doesn't matter. If you can't beat me as an ASSassin, then you can't even dream of beating me as anything else." Sieq boasted. "Heck, at this rate, I might fill you in on my foot fetish out of pity. I doubt you'd ever guess it." He was basically taunting her at this point, and while he did, he suddenly grabbed for his snacks.

Retrieve
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:16 pm

"Yes there this... I mean no there isn't! I am all powerful! So you should just submit to me!" The demon boasted, not falling for his taunting but just his regular words instead. Even if she didn't change her answer at the beginning, seeing how he just knocked her out of a transformation with a pebble, Sieq would be able to tell her claim was a complete lie. With her boasting, and what appeared to be an imitation of a superhero laugh that she produced afterwards to further drive the idea of her being all powerful, Mimi was oblivious to Sieq taking back his snacks. "Now tremble before me!" She proclaimed before another cloud of smoke enveloped her. Coming out of the smoke this time was... Mimi once again, but this time she was even larger, like the size of a giantess, and her demon feature seemed more prevalent. This sight may be intimidating at first, but then Sieq spotted that smoke seemed to constantly be coming off of her. With smoke being related to her transforming, could this mean she was barely holding this transformation together?

Transformation: 7
Retrieval: 40

Sieq: 26
Mimi: 10 Giantess Succubus: 1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:26 pm

Admittedly, Sieq did tremble a bit as she saw Mimi towering over him, and he got too much of eyeful of her curves to ignore. If he didn't act fast, then he'd really be in for it now. He'd be at a complete loss over what to do if not for the sight of smoke coming out of her body. Such a grand transformation must have been a strain on Mimi, and if he could strain it just a little bit more, then he'd be golden! That was the plan, so Sieq moved to wail on her foot and act on it.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:37 pm

Before he could race to her feet, Mimi leaned over, planting a huge kiss on the half-dragon with her enormous lips. Sieq found himself not only covered in lipstick after the meeting with her lips, but literally stuck to the ground by it. Whether this was lipstick Mimi had on and he didn't notice before or lipstick that came with the transformation was unknown for the time. "Hahaha! This must get your loins burning! Being looked down upon by such a large, beautiful, intelligent, fair, honest..." Mimi chimed out, her voice echoing through the streets as she continued listing all the positive traits about her, even if some of them weren't true. Ironically, humble was included in her list of self compliments. The size increase must of really inflated the petite demon's ego.

Sealed With A Kiss: 40 -> Lip Weakness: 33, 93
Struggle: 17

Sieq: 24, Bound(1/9)
(So you don't have to check, this attack does have an automatic KO after 9 turns)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:49 pm

Sieq twitched and moaned as he was plastered by the lipstick kiss, getting shivers through his entire body as part of him wanted to concede then and there. By the boner he was pitching, his loins were absolutely burning. "That did feel really, really good...." Sieq admitted as he tried peeling himself out of the lipstick stamp, even if he was seeing stars after that world-shaking kiss. He was helpless like this... if she moved to kiss him again while he was stuck... Mimi might have a faithful customer on her hands... or lips.

Struggle, Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:54 pm

"Then have another!" Mimi's voice rang out as the world darkened around Sieq, the giant demoness blocking out the sun briefly as she leaned down an planted another kiss on the pinned half-dragon, stopping any attempt at struggling he had planned on putting up. As Mimi pulled her lips away again, Sieq noticed a increase in the weight of the lipstick pinning him down, which meant the more kisses she gave him, the harder it would be to free himself from all the lipstick.

Struggle: 35

Sieq: 23, Bound(2/9)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:03 pm

Sieq moaned rapturously at the second kiss, and his vision was starting to get blurred by his own delirious lust. "Nmmm.... holy..." He didn't know how many more of those kisses he could take before he fainted or orgasmed, but he doubted that it would be very many. But, he still kept resisting, he couldn't let Mimi overwhelm him like this... could he?

Struggle, Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:09 pm

With how heavy the lipstick already was, it would be tough for him to escape if anymore was added on. So with a final bit of willpower to resist Mimi, or at least giant Mimi, Sieq burst out of the lipstick holding him down and charged forward, punching the demon's toe. With another puff of smoke, Mimi shrunk back to normal size, and apparently she would un-transform where the center of her transformation was, as she had a little bit of a fall before she hit the ground, knocking the wind out of her. With her flat on her back, Sieq could notice some bruising on her face from her face plant earlier, so he at least knew she retained damage she takes before her transformations.

Struggle: 56 -> Improv Combo: 77, 84, 66

Sieq: 23
Mimi: 9, Stunned
(Since it was a multi-hit move, I did 1 damage to Mimi, but I'm not planning on doing that on single hit moves that surpass the health of her transformation)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:12 pm

After that Sieq fell onto one knee and panted for his breath, his body still stained with lipstick all over. "Holy shit... I thought you had me, there. Okay, I'll admit, you're better than you let on." He confessed to Mimi as he quickly looked for a snack to give himself a boost. Somehow, getting nearly instantly knocked out by a Giantess kiss was enough to shake his confidence.... and stoke his lust. Mimi could probably tell that her transformations were starting to really tempt him.

Emergency Provisions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Mimi
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next