Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Mimi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:19 pm

"So I just need to kiss you senseless," Mimi panted as she struggled to sit herself up and catch her breath, "Now I know how to beat you, but I will show you mercy... if you tell me about your foot fetish." Her usually energy seemed to be missing as a result of being breathless. Now that she was sat up, she could only sit there and watch Sieq take out a piece of bread and eat it. "Really? Not even toast? Can't you cook with your electricity or something?"

By the time Sieq finished up his snack, Mimi had recovered enough to return to her "Lusty Form".

Stunned
Emergency Provisions: 1

Sieq: 25, Defense Up(2)
Mimi: 9
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 pm

"No, my Thunder is awful for cooking. It makes everything taste terrible. And... no, you wouldn't dare to turn into a Giantess again...." Sieq replies, sincerely terrified at the prospect of getting another massive kiss. He felt like he wouldn't be able to escape it a second time. But, he tried to keep his stocking kink hidden. Mimi would've had to push him further to get it out of him.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 pm

"Why would I turn into a giantess again, you already beat that one? Oh, I get it! You really do like woman looking down at you! So I need height and lips... Oh and you probably like authority as well! So height, lips, and authority... I got it!" As Sieq went to headbutt the demon, a cloud of smoke blinded him. Without a target in sight, Sieq just headbutted into the smoke, only to find his head ram into two soft, bountiful orbs. As the smoke dispersed, Sieq got to see his new opponent. Tall, ruby lips, and bountiful assets, all contained in a slutty police uniform, which to Sieq's horrors or hopes included stocking, Sieq was now facing an intimidating, but sexy police captain. "You are under arrest for resisting my temptation!" Mimi loudly declared. Sieq better hope that this is a character Mimi made up in her mind, else he might be having some run ins with the local enforcers around here soon if any of them spot this.

Transformation: 100 -> Busty Rebuttal: 54
Headbutt: Auto Fail (It was 73, but this works better with for the story)

Sieq: 24, Defense Up(1)
Mimi: 9 Police Captain: 10
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:42 pm

Sieq moaned into Mimi's chest before pulling himself out and admiring her new form. It probably got the exact reaction she was aiming for, with him quivering with intimidation and anticipation at the same time as his eyes traced every inch of her amazing figure and jaw-dropping outfit. Just looking at Mimi was giving him a boner....

He tried to utter a response, but it was only a pitiful squeak. Mimi couldn't have picked a better transformation if she tried. And... oh heavens, if she ever interrogated him about his foot fetish... that'd be so hot... In a cowardly panic, he again hoped to find something to throw at her and keep her away from him.

Tools on Hand
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:50 pm

In a moment a cowardly, panicked, stupidity, Sieq grabbed the nearest thing to him and tossed it at the Police Captain. The stupid part in that being that the first thing that he grabbed was... his food pouch. "I'll check out this evidence later, but first I must check if you are hiding any contraband!" Mimi declared as she easily caught and stashed away his food. Marching over to the quivering half-dragon, Mimi pulled Sieq into a rough French kiss which wasn't broken until her tongue explored every nook and cranny of his mouth.

Through Investigation: 60 -> Lip Weakness: 62
Tools on Hand: (13, 72)

Sieq: 22, Food Pouch Stolen
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:56 pm

Sieq pathetically whimpered into Mimi's lips, almost shaking with pleasure as her lipstick kiss sent him soaring with lust. After she broke the kiss, his head was spinning with lust so much that he almost forgot she wasn't a real cop. Which showed in his next words. "I-I'm not talking..." He said in a meek show of defiance before attempting to throw the smoking hot cop to the ground. Now Mimi had really broken his bravado, which was no doubt a delight for her to see.

Grapple and Toss
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:08 pm

His meekness told Mimi that this character was the right woman for the job, so she decided to play this role to the end. With surprising precision for someone who tripped over a curb earlier and had trouble removing her pants, Mimi reserved Sieq's attempt and put him into a tight armbar. "Admit your crimes and sins else I'll... I'll lock you up in the iron cell of my thighs!" She growled, clapping her muscular, stocking cladded thighs together in hopes of finally intimidating Sieq into admitting what she was missing with his 'foot' fetish. Depending if he admits or not, and whether he tells the truth or not if he does admit stuff, Sieq might be ending up between those thighs regardless.

Forced Interrogation: 52
Grapple and Toss: 29

Sieq: 21, Food Pouch Stolen, Choice (What happens next depends on his response)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:13 pm

Sieq flinched as he heard her thick thighs clap together, and if only Mimi knew he had a thing for that, too. He froze up yet again, falling for the roleplay and playing his part like the passive, horny pervert he often was. "St-stockings! I'm a slut for women's stockings! Seeing them, smelling them, anything!" He confessed to her in a panic, and his instincts flared for a moment as energy coursed through his arms and back. Mimi may have gotten the truth out of Sieq, but she was also about to get a shock out of him, too.

Dragon Surge
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:21 pm

"Stockings you say?" Mimi replied as she checked up her legs for a second to see if she had stocking on, only to look back at him with a devilish grin, "I don't believe you! How dare you lie to the law! To thigh jail with you, pervert!" Grabbing him by the hair, Mimi roughly shoved him to the ground and before he knew it, his head got trapped between a powerful pair of thighs. He had a bright idea of charging up his electricity to give Mimi a shock, but there was one thing he didn't account for, which was the stocking. The moment they touched him, he lost concentration with his electricity, that concentration converting over to his focus on worshipping the thighs crushing his head.

Thigh Jail: 66
Resist: 97

Sieq: 18, Food Pouch Stolen, Bound, Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:24 pm

"Mmmphh..." Sieq purred into her lovely thighs and started kissing and nuzzling them without any further hesitation. He craved their touch and sniffed away as much as he could. His hands reached up to lovingly grope her lewd flesh, and his struggles were completely halted. This pervert seemed to love his thigh jail, and he hardly wanted to leave. If Mimi was perceptive, she'd be able to see that Sieq had countless kinks for her to exploit. So many, she could give him a different service every time he came to her as a horny customer.

Resist, Struggle, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:29 pm

Between the thighs that have captured his head, the stocking that corrupted his mind, and his weak will at resisting such corruption to his mind, Sieq was having a hard time escaping from this prison and it didn't help whenever its warden tightened up security, aka gave his head a big squeeze. "How would you rate my prison? Oh wait, for a stocking pervert like you, it must be heaven!" Mimi taunted, showing Sieq, if he was perceptive enough, that she wasn't perceptive enough to notice his strong reaction to this stemming from more than just his stocking fetish.

Resist: (15, 24)

Sieq: 15, Food Pouch Stolen, Bound, Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:35 pm

Sieq moaned and shivered with rampant need every time Mimi put the squeeze on him, falling victim to his kinks as they were wielded against him. First lips and lipstick, now thighs and stockings. "Mmm~ It's heaven~ I love it~ Everything is perfect, your legs, your dominance, the lipstick left on me"~ He cheered happily for Mimi in between his frantic attempts to properly worship her stockings and legs. At this point, he was thinking about how much he would love to be a repeat customer for Mimi.

Resist, Dragon Surge
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:46 pm

With a bit of maneuvering and thigh crushing, Mimi forced the half-dragon to look up and witness as she began applying a fresh, thick layer of red lipstick. With his current condition, now was as good as every for Mimi to strike a deal. "I'll tell you what! If you agree to fund my prison, you can do whatever you want! Whether that is leave jail, stay in jail for longer, make out with the warden, whatever that perverted mind of yours can imagine! All you have to do is make some contributions to the funding of my jail." She told the horny half-dragon, with him understanding that the prison and warden where just referring to Mimi herself.

Resist: 43
Plead Deal: Auto

Sieq: 12, Food Pouch Stolen, Bound, Hypnotized, Choice (Story wise, accepting will make any ending the equivalent to Mimi winning. Battle wise, can be a free escape from the bind if accepted)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:54 pm

Sieq drooled over every second of her lipstick application, and all of the sensations together left him so horny that he might orgasm without anything even touching his manhood. He was helpless against Mimi and he knew it, he had only one option. "I'll fund your prison, ma'am! I promise! As long as I get to request anything I want from the prison's sexy warden!" He cried out, his will broken by her domineering, seductive roleplay, mind-melting lipstick, and enrapturing stockings. There were so many kinks he wanted Mimi to help him explore...... even if Sieq managed to win this fight, he'd be unable to deny his curiosity and lust for her.

Accept
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:00 am

"Really! YAA! I mean... As expected! Everyone who has experienced my prison will want to fund it!" Mimi cheered, the excitement of a demon of greed getting a guaranteed source of gold shining through for a moment before she remembered the roleplay. With his acceptance, Mimi let Sieq free from his jail, even if he wasn't mentally ready to leave, and asked, "As my new patron, what will you request of this warden?"

Sieq: 12, Food Pouch Stolen, Weak Hypnotized (Resist automatic work if done)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:04 am

Sieq gasped for air as he landed on his ass, and while there was now a deep-seated lust for Mimi engrained in him, there was still a spark of resistance. She was right, he desperately wanted to fund her now that he had a taste of what she could do, but he wouldn't realize it until the fight was over. "I... want to fight you..." Sieq said weakly, his new, less defiant tone proof that Mimi's thigh jail had 'reformed' her former prisoner. If only she knew that there being a fight for him to lose added to his arousal.

Resist, Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:09 am

With her thighs and stocking no longer abusing his head, Sieq was able to get his head back into the fight. He charged forward, landing a powerful strike to the police captain's toned stomach, which was a bit surprising since Mimi usually acted, or tried to act, before him. "That was a pretty strong hit! But that only proves how strong my prison's security is if it keep you contained!" Mimi boasted, seeming to have allowed Sieq to hit her just so she could say a line like that.

Resist: Auto -> Straightforward Strike: 92

Sieq: 12, Food Pouch Stolen
Mimi: 9 Police Captain: 7
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:12 am

Sieq smiled and blushed a bit at Mimi's declaration. "Y-yeah... you're right... you could've locked me up as long as you wanted..." He admitted as he fantasized about her 'jail' some more, thinking about how he wouldn't mind paying for its pleasures.

Then, he shook his head and tried to strike Mimi again, maybe he could break her transformation and see what other form she wanted to try. It was sure to be just as sexy.

Dragon Claw
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:22 am

"Your speech sounds funny inmate! Time for another body search!" Mim declared, making fun of his stammering, before grabbing him by the cheeks and pulling him into another intense make out, not stopping this time until she was out of breath. With her freshly applied lipstick, Sieq's lips were completely stained by the time she was done, and he was left seeing stars so the thought of attacking her wasn't as clear as it had been moments before.

Though Investigation: 84 -> Lips Weakness: 71
Dragon Claw: 75

Sieq: 9, Food Pouch Stolen
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:29 am

Sieq was swaying, unsteady, and achingly horny by the time the kiss was over. The way he looked at Mimi with hearts in his eyes, anyone could see that she had earned a very loyal and perverted patron. His eyes were begging for more, even if he was so breathless that he couldn't voice his desire. It was wild to think that he was still able to attack his sexy warden.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:46 am

"Come on moneybags, is that the best you got? That barely even tickled! Is the sexy warden even too much for a dragon to handle?" Mimi taunted as she stood there and let the breathless dragon punch her gut again, not even getting her to flinch this time, "That look on your face and performance like that makes me want to throw you into solitary confinement!" If her thighs were prison, what could she be referring to as 'solitary confinement'?

Straightforward Strike: 43

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:49 am

Sieq started quivering again, her teasing and vague threats making his shattered confidence even worse and worse. "S-solitary confinement?!" He asked, unable to hide the hopeful, horny curiosity in his voice that revealed his interest in the proposition. Too shy to admit outright that he wanted it, nor to admit that the sexy warden was too much for him, he tried to punch her again, it was all he could think to do.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:55 am

"Yes, solitary confinement! The most private place in the prison!" Mimi replied, letting his curiosity build up even more than before, determined to get him to say he want's to visit it. As he threw another weak punch at her gut, Mimi leaned over and whispered in a slutty tone, "I heard people go insane from being held in there! And I plan on keeping you in there as long as I desire... if that is okay with you?" Her last words were a genuine question, making sure she wasn't forcing Sieq out of his comfort zone.

Straightforward Strike: 17

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 1:01 am

Between another failed attack and Mimi's seductive whispers that fully leaned into her police roleplay, Sieq cracked once again. "That's okay with me, officer... please th-throw me in there after you arrest me..." He said, his voice weak and quiet just like his strength to resist. He couldn't contain his curiosity and arousal, what about solitary confinement was so maddening?! Sieq pulled his arm back and swung again, yet he was starting to lack power just like he was lacking will. He was feelin unsteady again, going dizzy with perverted need.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:17 am

Before he could even throw his weak attempt at a punch, Mimi pushed him to and pinned his shoulders against the ground. With surprising ease for someone struggling to remove her own pants before, using her feet, Mimi swiftly dropped his pants and underwear, letting his manhood sway free. With her hips primed above his erected shaft, if he hadn't caught on to what 'solitary confinement' was yet, Sieq would certainly know now. "Any last words before your confinement?" The police captain asked with a smirk as she looked down at the pinned half-dragon.

Under Arrest: 88
Stunned

Sieq: 8, Food Pouch Stolen, Downed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Mimi   Sieq vs. Mimi - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Mimi
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next