Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ivory Windhart (wip)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory Windhart (wip)  Empty
PostSubject: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 5:13 pm

Description: A mage who can use both supportive magic and offensive magic, otherwise known as a Red Mage in her home world. she now finds herself in a strange new world thanks to an young mage's warp spell going haywire. now searching for a way back home. she sometimes finds herself attacked by other adventurers thanks to her appearance making her look like an avian Midara. despite that she's always willing to help someone in need.

Appearance: Ivory wears a red dress robe, a robe a mage would wear when going to ceremonies' or festivals.  she is covered from the top of her legs to the top of her head in bright yellow feathers with a orange beak with some red lipstick applied to it to match her dress.

Abilities

cure: A very basic healing spell most mages can use and one of Ivory's favorite spells. after chanting a bit Ivory heals her target by 3 unless they are undead then they take damage instead.

Fire: The very first fire spell all mages in Ivory's world learn. Ivory shoots out a small blast of flame after a chant. quite effective a hitting foes that use Ice attacks. Deals 4 damage to any Ice type Midara but heals any fire type Midara by 4 all others take 2 Damage

Blizzard: another beginner spell that all mages learn. an Ice based spell the drops the temperature rapidly to zero degrees to a set area for 2 turns dealing 2 damage to Midaras unless they are Ice type Midara then it heals them per turn for 2

Haste: Ivory starts to chant and makes a glyph appear speeding up the actions of Ivory's target allowing them to move twice in a single turn but is only allowed to be used once every battle due to rapid fatigue done to the target thanks to this spell.

Thunder: after raising her hands to the sky Ivory calls down a weak lightning bolt on the target giving them a good zap! does 2 damage, stuns on crit.

Holy Blast: only when pushed to the limits can a mage truly shine. Ivory feels her adventurer's spirt to defy her enemy as her body glows with holy energy.  can only be used when Ivory's HP is at or below 25 present of her maximum HP and only once per battle does 7 damage to all Midaras in sight unless they are a holy type of Midara then it heals them by 7

kiss of life: after her experience with a certain someone Ivory had an idea to infuse some lipsticks with her magic. with her first test she made a mint green lipstick that when applied heals the user over time by 1 per turn this effect ends when Ivory is kissed on her beak or she kisses someone healing them for 5 or bringing them back into the fight with 1 HP. it also has a unmistakable minty taste.

Inventory:

small coin purse: Ivory needs something to hold her money in so she can go out and buy her lipstick and other supplies. can hold up to 500 gold

a well worn wooden staff: a wooden staff that has been with Ivory in the beginning of her days as a mage. it's been well used giving a few monsters a good smack now and again.

lipstick tubes: Ivory never leaves to go on an adventure without one or two of these not only are they useful in making one more attractive they are also useful in marking where you have been in a maze. Ivory mostly has shades of red but has been known to buy a odd color from time to time.

weaknesses:

lipstick lover: Ivory is a huge fan of lipstick and if she sees a Midara applying or wearing lipstick she'll ask where she could buy the same lipstick or if she could buy some off of the Midara and will always have disadvantage when being kissed by a Midara wearing lipstick.

no speak no spell: if Ivory becomes silenced or is kissed on the beak her spell will become interrupted and the spell will do nothing and being kissed on the beak will leave her flustered and unable to chant clearly for the next turn.

knowledge seeker: Ivory has a love for knowledge and learning new spells and could be considered a weakness giving that she'll ask if she could learn the spell her opponent is using often letting them get a free shot in.

(hope i did this right and hope you all like her)
(made some edits hopefully she's a bit more fun to fight now)

Last edited by Ivory_the_chocobo on Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:05 am

Red mages are a fun class. Hope to see her have some fun adventures.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:23 am

thanks! I was on the fence on making her a white mage or a red one but i figured a red mage would be more fun to rp against.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 9:16 am

she seems neat!
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:19 pm

just wait until you see her in an rp battle!
anyone want to show me the ropes?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:59 pm

Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:

I'd be willing to, if you'd like. Any Midara you want her to go against? Also, looking at her now, her damage seems very low. Not a problem if you're not looking to win your encounters, or course.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:06 pm

AggronStrong wrote:
Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:

I'd be willing to, if you'd like. Any Midara you want her to go against? Also, looking at her now, her damage seems very low. Not a problem if you're not looking to win your encounters, or course.

how about Sasha, the Lipstick Tester? as for her damage being low i'll be sure to make some adjustments after the battle. I don't want her to lose every encounter after all but I also don't want to make her overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 3:42 am

thinking i should completely redo Ivory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart (wip)    Ivory Windhart (wip)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivory Windhart (wip)
Page 1 of 1