Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nexus meets Ivory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 2:08 pm

Nexus was wondering the forest, taking a nice walk while thinking about setting up camp. He has been walking for a few hours and has hoped he finds some help or people to help him out since he got a bit lost. Nexus decides to rest for a bit before figuring out how to get out of the forest. After a bit, Nexus walks and noticed some smoke in the distance. Maybe there’s a fire he can help put out.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 12:49 am

Ivory was putting a few sticks into the small campfire she made while keeping her wooden staff close. She was still new to this world and didn't want to be caught off guard should someone or something found her. All she had with her was her red dress, the wooden staff and a decent sized satchel full of different colored lipsticks from a "friend". She was hoping she could find her way out of the forest before sundown but she only had bad luck it seems.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 7:12 am

Proot noticed her and was relieved that it wasn’t a forest fire and he found someone that could potentially help him. Proot approached her and did his best to show he’s not a threat whatsoever
“Uh, Hi miss. Sorry if I scared you but I was wondering if you could potentially help me out. I’m kinda lost at the moment.”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:29 am

As soon Proot talked to her she grabbed her staff and readied herself for a fight until Proot told her he was lost as well. Ivory kept her guard up however, never seeing anything like Proot before wondering if he was a robot or something else.

"Lost as well huh? well as long as you don't try to turn me into a robot or put me into a robotic suit you can stay here for the night, navigating the forest will be easier when there is more light out."
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:34 am

Nexus just giggled
“Don’t be scared miss, I’m not gonna make you into a cyborg. The name is Nexus. I’m a protogen. Mostly organic but have cybernetic parts. I can show you in the morning if you want”
Nexus pulls out some fruit he has packed and tossed her an apple
“That’s a thank you for letting me stay. If that’s okay with you of course” Nexus gave a nice smile and his tail was wagging a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:46 am

*Ivory caught the apple before sitting back down*
"you're welcome Nexus, plus it'll be safer for both of us if we stick together in this forest who knows what lurks in here and sorry I'm not much help myself, kinda new to this world and all."
*Ivory looked over the apple and it seemed fine to her so she bit into it with her beak*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:53 am

“Same here. I just like to wander the world and hope to meet some cool people. Would be best to get some sleep. It’s best to search for a place before it too hot in the morning”
Nexus curls up in a sleeping position like a dog and begins to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:09 am

*Ivory watched Nexus curling up and falling asleep.*
"it's not that late at night is it? well at least you can fall asleep. I have way to many things on my mind to sleep soundly..."
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:19 am

Nexus fully falls asleep through the night and despite the noises of the forest, he sleeps through it and doesn’t get bothered one bit. He does mumble a bit in his sleep and kicks his legs a bit,
“Mmmm…n-not cute…s-stop…”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:31 am

*Ivory notices that Nexus seems to be having a nightmare and tries to shake him awake to snap him out of it*
"Hey wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:42 am

Nexus wakes up from his dream and stretches a bit. He slowly opens his eyes and adjusts to the small amount of light
“Wh-what? Is it morning already?”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:51 am

"No it looked like you were having a nightmare, telling people not to call you cute... and such. I can see how that could get annoying but to have nightmares about it?" *Ivory looked at him concerned and also noted that his fur was quite soft and fluffy almost like a blanket or pillow*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:57 am

“Oh, hehe. Ya I just don’t really like to be called cute. Kinda can tolerate it but don’t really like it. Wasn’t a nightmare, just an annoying dream. Also is my fur that soft? Some people say I look weird since I’m a furry robot.”
Nexus blushes a bit
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 12:04 pm

"well a furry robot wouldn't be the weirdest thing I seen. I'm guessing you never seen a giant man-eating plant, awful things but a bit of fire takes care of them easily enough" *Ivory started to think for a bit* "say you wouldn't know how to fight would you? if you do would you like to have a friendly spar? it might help me keep my mind off of some things."
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 12:12 pm

*Nexus starts to get up and stretches a bit*
“Sure. I’ve never fought anyone before, but I can do my best to give you a good sparing match. You can throw the first attack if you want.”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 12:27 pm

*Ivory stands up as well and grabs her wooden staff and faces Nexus* "how about we make this interesting? loser has to do what the winner says... within reason of course"

(got to go to work soon will reply when i get back)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 12:30 pm

*Nexus blushes a bit but smiles*
“Hehe, sure, that sounds good!” *Nexus readies his electricity and positions himself*
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:17 pm

*Ivory holds up a hand*

"Wait not here! let's go to a clearing just north of here i'd rather not bust up the camping spot. "

*Ivory walks over to Nexus and takes his hand in hers and leads him to a large oblong clearing with just dirt on the ground and trees lining the outer parts of the clearing*

"this should be better for a spar, lots of room and nothing to trip over. Just say you are ready and we'll begin"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:41 pm

Nexus readies himself and decided to start off easy and opens his arms wide. His fluffy body looks soft and very huggable
“Let’s start off easy.”

Fluffy hug
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:49 pm

"a hug before we spar? is this a protogen custom? well alright we can do that."

*Ivory walks towards Nexus her arms open ready to hug him as well*

(hugs as well)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:54 pm

Ivory wasn’t hurt, rather comfortable, she began to feel a bit tired and Nexus knew, but didn’t necessarily wanted to hurt her for the first few seconds of battle
“Hehe, feeling bit sleepy?”
(Do you know how to do battle stats and health stuff? Also the attacks and how they work?)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 5:10 pm

*Ivory leaned into the hug nuzzling Nexus and enjoying the fluffiness of his fur before stepping back and smiling*

"well now I know what I want if I win. now the real fight begins!"

*Ivory swings her wooden staff as red sparkles fly off of the tip about to launch a plume of fire towards Nexus *

(fire)

(Ivory 30hp 2/8 relaxation)
(nexus 30hp)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 5:22 pm

Fire:55

Nexus notices the flames and is able to dodge just in time and pats a little small fire that got on his fur, but didn’t do any minor injuries.
“Well, guess it’s my turn now!
Nexus gets on all fours and charges at her with his horns sticking out. While hard, they don’t have any pointy tips to prevent any bleeding, but getting hit by them would still hurt.
(Horn rush)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 5:28 pm

"my magic is off... guess i spent too much time enjoying your soft fur. this one will hit it's mark though!"

*Ivory swings her staff down with bright yellow sparks flying off the tip, calling down a bolt of lightning onto Nexus*

(thunder)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 6:10 pm

(Horn rush) 76
(Thunder) 33
Nexus was able to dodge the thunder strike and hits Ivory, sending her back a bit. He was a bit shocked it was that powerful.
“S-sorry if that was a bit too extreme!”
(Ivory 28hp 2/8 relaxation)
(Nexus 30hp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nexus meets Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus meets Ivory
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next