Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 4:07 pm

Nexus was on his own, taking a relaxing and refreshing hike through a high mountain trail. The crisp, clear and slightly chilled air was incredibly nice, and the sky was a crystal blue. The sun was shining but it was by no means too warm. The slopes could get a bit steep, but as long as Nexus kept to the trail, he'd be fine. No sign of anyone else except for the birds and the grass, it could be a bit lonely, but even that could be a welcome sensation in its own way.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 4:09 pm

Nexus decided to take a small break and rested below a tree so he could rest peacefully. He was hoping he could encounter another friend or someone else. He sometimes heard a loud noise, but he mostly ignored it and just kept resting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 4:47 pm

For the beginning of his rest, there were no potential friends save for the occasional bird flying by, and they seemed none too interested in Nexus. But, that loud noise that he occasionally heard.... so rarely and faintly that he wrote it off as his imagination at first, it started becoming louder and clear... like it was approaching him. It was hard to place just what it was, but... it had a very steady rhythm and grew louder each time Nexus heard it.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 5:27 pm

Nexus was a bit worried and tried to see if it was a big threat. After a few minutes of following the noise, he did see something big. It was a giant lady who looked really beautiful and nexus got caught off guard seeing it. His guy instinct was telling him she looked friendly and since Nexus dosent have many friends, he decides to try and greet her and try some small talk
“HI, sorry if disturbing you, but was wondering how far I am from a town or city?” Nexus yelled, hoping to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 5:33 pm

That tall lady Nexus saw was a Giantess, towering over him and having no problems with the slopes around the two of them thanks to her height. What was most noticeable about her that even accounting for how tall she was, her breasts were positively enormous, each of them enough to smother Nexus on their own. She rested her chest on the ground next to the adventurer and looked down at him, smiling. "Hello there, little guy. You're not that far, don't worry, just a day or so walk for a tiny like you." She told him, a smile on her full, plump, pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 6:02 pm

Nexus got a good look at her and was amazed by how pretty and hot she looked. He started to have, certain thoughts but brushed them away. He could stop staring at her big lips and was wagging his tail a lot.
“Oh, w-well, thank you for telling me la-uh miss. I’ll try and he-head that way and um…a-also hope you have an amazing re-rest of you day.” Nexus was getting nervous and was getting flustered just by looking at her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 7:59 pm

The Giantess chuckled as she looked down at the remarkably cute adventurer, having a good idea for the reason behind his blushing cheeks and wagging tail. "Fufu~ What's the matter? It sounds like you're saying goodbye to me already. Don't you want to... stick around?" The Midara asked, pouting her full lips and playfully batting her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:08 pm

“Ju-just never seen a big lady like you before. Y-you look nice by the way. B-but I sadly have to g-go. It’s gonna ta-take a while to ge-get to town.”
Nexus was very nervous and started to wag his tail more. He didn’t know what to really say and part of him wanted to stay with the giant and get kissed by her huge lips. But another part of him felt a bit uneasy and felt like she would do some stuff to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:15 pm

"First time meeting a Giantess, hm? Well, I understand your hesitation, I can't imagine that this is simple for you. But, no need to be shy. How about... you spend some time with me before you go?" She asked him, crooking a finger to beckon Nexus closer and popping her lips. Tempting him to come closer and indulge the part of himself that wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:21 pm

Nexus was starting to feel something he’s never felt before and part of him really wanted to stay with her, but he felt like he would be in for a good but bad time.
“I-I appreciate the offer, but I must go now. I hope I can see you later miss.” Nexus tries to walk past the giant lady and speed walks a bit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:28 pm

When Nexus made his move to leave, the Giantess extended her arm and blocked his path. "Aw... I thought you'd have fun with me on your own... oh well, I don't mind giving you a little forceful encouragement~ Here I come~" She cooed, fully signaling her intentions to Nexus, now.

Nexus: 30 Willpower
Busty Giantess: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:31 pm

Nexus didn’t want to fight, but he decided he needed to fight her if he wanted to escape. He decided to try and go easy and if he needed to, he would be more extreme
“Sorr-sorry miss, but I’m leaving whether you like it or not.”
(Horn rush)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:35 pm

Horn Rush (6) Crit Success, Charm (35,17) Fail

Nexus immediately threw his weight at the Busty Giantess, headbutting her enormous breasts and causing them to shake and jiggle from the impact. There wasn't any visible damage, but the Midara still flinched and looked like it did indeed hurt. "Oof.. don't think that'll be enough to stop me, little guy.."

Busty Giantess: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 8:48 pm

Nexus was surprised that work and was a bit worried about her. He didn’t like violence that much, but he felt like he had no choice but to fight.
“I’m sorry about th-this, but just let me leave.”
(Electric bullet)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 10:45 pm

Electric Bullet (2) Crit Success, Charmed (11,15)

The Giantess didn't relent, so Nexus went through with his plan of zapping her with a direct hit of thunder. It again hit her full breasts and made her tremble as she felt the effects of the jolts, keeping her from making a direct move on him right away.

Busty Giantess: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 11:18 pm

Nexus was flustered when he saw her breasts jiggle like that. He didn’t really want to fight and tried talking to her instead
“I-I’m so sorry f-for hurting you miss. I-I don’t really want to fight and maybe have a hug around your face t-to show I’m sorry I-if that’s fine.”
Nexus attempted to hug her cheek to show he was sorry.
(Fluffy hug)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 2:08 am

Fluffy Hug (90) Crit Success

The Giantess was suspicious about Nexus's offer, but when he actually hugged her cheek and he felt surprisingly nice against her, she hummed and relaxed as she welcomed the touch. "This is fine, sweetie~ Let me know when you're done so I could hug you back~" She chuckled as she nuzzled her cheek into Nexus.

Busty Giantess: 26 Stamina, Bound, 2/8 Relax
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 7:57 am

Nexus decided to keep hugging while deciding what he could say next to try and convince the giant to let him leave without anymore conflict.
“Li-listen miss, I don’t wanna fight anymore, so is it okay if we go our separate ways? I really need to go now.”
Nexus did want to leave, but part of him just wanted to stay to see what would happen. His tail was wagging a bit which got the attention of the giantess.
(Pass turn)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 4:37 pm

Struggle (58) Success, Lipstick Stamp (92) Crit Success

The Giantess noticed his wagging tail and was able to guess what the timid young man really wanted. "Oh no, I'd hate to have to part ways from a cutie like you before having any fun. Here... let's start with this." The Giantess giggled before puckering her lips and pressing them right into the adventurer who was just hugging her cheek. Nexus got a flash of pure pleasure as the huge pair of soft, painted lips pressed into his body and stained him with a big, pink lipstick print.

Nexus: 29 Willpower, Stamped, Stunned
Busty Giantess: 26 Stamina, 2/8 Relax
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 6:09 pm

Nexus was in absolute shock and was blushing a lot and his tail wagged a lot more. He both loved it but felt like he needed to escape before things got more crazy.
“W-why do I feel we-weird?”
(Pass due to stun)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 7:21 pm

Breast Press (86,22) Success

"You just feel good, that's normal, hun~" The Giantess said softly before she picked Nexus up and then gently pressed him against the side of her tits, enveloping him in their warm and plush embrace.

Nexus: 27 Willpower, Stamped
Busty Giantess: 26 Stamina, 2/8 Relax
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 7:33 pm

Nexus felt so much pleasure and was blushing a lot. He decided he needed to fight if he wanted to escape her and hopefully if he fought her enough, she would leave him alone.
“Mphmmm, n-not gonna gi-give up with a fight!”
(Eye blaster)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 8:00 pm

Eye Blaster (20) Success
Full Immersion (45,44) Success

Nexus managed to strike the Giantess in the face with his eye beams, but even a powerful attack like that did little against the huge Midara. She used a single finger to press Nexus deeper into her tits, totally smothering the adventurer's front in her heavenly expanse.

Nexus: 26 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Busty Giantess: 21 Stamina, 2/8 Relax
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 8:15 pm

Nexus felt like he was in heaven and try to speak, but his voice was muffled and tried to escape before he got fully stuck
“Mhmmhmm, l-let me o-out. P-please~”
(Struggle to claw combo)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:09 pm

Struggle (93) Fail

Unfortunately, both Nexus's struggles and his protests were completely lost in the ocean of busty paradise he was being smooshed against. All he could do was enjoy the warm embrace of the Midara's breast smothering his face and his crotch.

Nexus: 24 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Busty Giantess: 21 Stamina, 2/8 Relax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next