Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Proot

Proot

Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:50 pm

He was feeling so nice and his body just wanted to give in and just relax in her breasts, but Nexus’s willpower didn’t allow him to give up and he tried again to struggle
“L-let me out!”
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:20 pm

Struggle (81) Fail

Nexus struggled as much as his comparatively smaller body would allow him, but all he could accomplish was rubbing himself more and more against the hefty curve and sinking touch of those marvelous boobs.

Nexus: 22 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Busty Giantess: 21 Stamina, 2/8 Relax
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:38 pm

Nexus really wanted to give in, but he still managed to have the strength to give it his all. He attempted yet again to struggle out of her breasts and hopefully escape
“P-please let…let me out.” Nexus was able to muffle that sentence before struggling yet again
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:46 pm

Struggle (5) Fail

Nexus's strength and will were simply not up to the task. No matter how hard he struggled or how much he tried, the only result was being rubbed and smothered and teased constantly by the huge, soft Orbs upon the Midara's chest.

Nexus: 20 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:57 pm

(Can’t tell if I’m unlucky or lucky)
Nexus still wasn’t about to give up. He would try as much as he could in order to escape his nice prison. Hopefully once he got out, he could get on the offensive and beat her then make a run for it.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:17 pm

Struggle (57) Fail

The thought of escaping this hold, attacking the Giantess, and then getting away was a nice one... and only just that, a thought. The Midara's single finger was more than enough to keep the adventurer completely immersed in her jiggly boobs, and it was starting to feel like he'd never get to leave his prison...

Nexus: 18 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:22 pm

Nexus was getting kinda frustrated at this point and decided to just keeping pushing until he physically couldn’t anymore.
“I SAID LET ME OUT!”
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:45 pm

Struggle (57) Fail

"I heard you the first time, little guy. I'm not letting you out, so you might as well stay put and get comfortable. I know you like this~ Aren't my tits so soft?" The Giantess whispered, responding to his demands by only pressing him even deeper into her yielding breasts.

Nexus: 16 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:55 pm

“T-to be honest, I kinda liked it when I was kissed more to be h-honest.” Nexus was hoping that would give him the chance to be free and give him a chance to fight back. Part of him also wanted to be kissed again and maybe other things.
(Struggle to Eletric palm)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 11:37 pm

Struggle (59) Fail

"Aw, you want me to smooch you some more? I guess I could do that, but I really like it when you moan into my tits." The Giantess said as Nexus's words didn't fool her into letting him him. His sentence in her titty prison simply kept on going, and he wasn't going to be let out until it was fully served at this rate.

Nexus: 14 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 11:43 pm

“P-please~, just a quick k-kiss. I’ve always wanted to be kissed by a hot lady s-such as you. W-we don’t have to fight an-anymore.” Nexus was trying his best to get out, but part of him didn’t want to leave. Regardless, he still tried his best.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 12:15 am

Struggle (9) Fail

"Fine, another quick kiss~" The Giantess agreed as she leaned her head over to give Nexus's back a kiss, pinning him between her lips and breasts for a moment as his prison became more soft and indulgent than ever. After giving his back a lipstick stain to match his front, she went back to holding Nexus against her tits with a finger.

Nexus: 11 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 6:35 am

“T-that was amazing. I love your kisses. P-please more. I’ve never had this experience before and want more kisses~”Nexus moaned.
Nexus was starting to feel weak and more relaxed the more he struggled and stayed in her breasts. He wanted to just give up and knew he might lose, but still wanted to try his best to escape.
(Struggle)
(I’m really lucky rn I guess tongue )
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 6:51 pm

Struggle (43) Fail

"Coming right up~ Feel free to climax if it ever feels too good~" The Giantess chuckled as she rewarded Nexus's praise and weak, futile struggles with another big kiss. "Mmmwah~" The aroused adventurer was getting increasingly powerless as one side of him was buried in huge breasts and the other was peppered with big kisses.

Nexus: 8 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 7:25 pm

“P-please more kisses. Your lips…I’ve never felt anything so amazing and have never been loved like this before. P-please promise you won’t hurt me i-if we stop fighting. I just wanna cuddle while being kissed by a beautiful lady like you.” Nexus did his best to nuzzle his fur against her chest to show he was genuine and had no desire to fight her anymore. He accepted he wasn’t going to win and decided to try and be friendly towards her. He stopped struggling and wanted to try giving her a hug as well.
“S-sorry I-I didn’t ask, b-but wha-what’s your name?”
(Pass turn)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 11:35 pm

"I'd never hurt you, sweetie. I'll love on you like this as long as you want. And, my name is Siella~" The Giantess hummed as she gently rubbed Nexus against the curve of her breast, flooding him with the sensations of her perfect tits. Then, she leaned down and gave him another kiss, stamping him again with her huge, soft lips and feeding into the shy adventurer's desire.

Nexus: 5 Willpower, Stamped, Bound
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 11:51 pm

“T-that’s a pretty name. M-my name is Nexus. I-if it’s alright with you Siella, c-could we be friends. I’m done fighting and t-to be honest, not much of one. Lost pretty easily to you, hehe. I try to be m-more of…of a pacifist.” Nexus was starting to feel a bit sleepy and nuzzled more in her. He started to feel something he’s never felt before, but he largely ignored it and wanted to cuddle the beautiful giantess.
(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 11:54 pm

"I'd love to be friends... but I have on condition for those who are my friends..." Siella said as she picked Nexus up, but then placed her back in her chest. This time, tucking him into her cleavage so from the neck down he had her abundant boobs squishing against him, and his head was peeking out and facing her. "They need to really appreciate and have fun with my boobs. Is that okay with you, sugar?" Siella asked, batting her eyelashes and puckering her lips as she gave Nexus a steamy, seductive look.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:08 am

“W-well, I ca-can try Siella. I’m kinda more of a… butt person, l-like facesitting. If it’s not your thing, don’t f-feel pressured.” Nexus was extremely nervous to tell her that, but he felt like she wouldn’t mind considering she’s done all this stuff to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:16 am

Siella pouted at that, her lipstick-laden lips looking lovely despite the displeased look on her face. "Awww... really? You don't like my big, soft boobs? Even though they're so warm and round and huge?" She asked, shaking her tits with Nexus still tucked between her girls and assaulting his body with her enormous chest.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:24 am

“A-ah I’m very sorry Siella, I-I didn’t mean to make you upset. I’m just not the biggest fan of boobs. I-I am also a really big fan of k-kisses though. P-please don’t be upset. They’re comfortable, b-but just not exactly what I love most.” Nexus was feeling nervous and visibly showed he was apologetic and didn’t mean to offend her. The movement of her breasts didn’t bother him too much surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:27 am

"Well... how about... I make you a big fan of big boobs?" Siella offered as she gave her girls a squeeze that gently smooshed Nexus's body between them, causing his body to sink into her hefty breasts more than ever. "It won't take long. These tits have made many cute adventurers into fans of big breasts, and you won't be any different~"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:32 am

“I-I can try. I’ll do whatever makes you happy Siella.” Nexus smiled and let his body relax as she smothered him between her breasts. Even though he was trapped between them and given a luxury of a lifetime, they still weren’t a big appeal for him, but he’ll make Siella happy anyway he possibly can.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:03 pm

"In that case, welcome to your new home for a while~" Siella cooed, leaning forward and giving Nexus a smooch right on his face as one last little reward for his obedience. Then, she tucked him in so his entire body was immersed in her cleavage from head to toe, and once he was snug, the Giantess stood up and started walking, every step making Nexus's prison of titflesh jiggle and reverberate against his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:16 pm

Nexus was started to rest and began to enjoy his new friend. He was hoping he could get some other rewards and get spoiled by her treatment.
“I-I’ll sleep in here if…that’s fine.” Nexus started to fall asleep in her breasts, feeling cozy and spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess   Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next