Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nexus the Protogen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Proot

Proot

Nexus the Protogen  Empty
PostSubject: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 9:15 pm

This is my first character. Nexus the protogen. Can’t draw, so hope this is fine.
Height: 6’1
He’s a shy protogen that’s very friendly most of the times, only getting violent when he has to fight for his life. He rather try and talk out of situations rather than having conflict.
Nexus the Protogen  7d380910
He loves to explore the world, make new friends, hug kind people, and caring for others. Has a fetish for facesitting, thigh squeezing, and lipstick marks
Hates rude people, his fur being cut, and being called a cutie.

In case he does have to fight, he has some moves he can use

(Horn Rush)
Deals 2 damage to the user and if crit success, can stun the opponent
(Tail squeeze)
He uses his long fluffy tail to squeeze his opponents and is also relaxes the opponent until they fall asleep. It deals 1 damage with 1 point of relaxation and if it reaches 8/8, the opponent falls asleep
(Eye blaster)
Willow will shoot beams out of his eyes that deal 5 damage, but needs to recharge for 4 turns
(Fluffy hug)
Nexus will grab his opponent and let his fluffy body make the user relax. Same idea with Tail squeeze, except it deal no damage, but 2.5 points of relaxation
(Claw combo)
Each swipe of Nexus’s claw deal 2 damage and he does 5 swipes with his claws.
(Electric bullet)
Nexus fires a bolt of lighting at his opponent that deals 2 damage, if crit success, it stuns the enemy
(Electric palm)
Nexus electrifies his hands and deals 3 damage to his opponent. If crit success, stuns the enemy. Needs to recharge for 2 turns.
(Recharging)
Nexus relaxes and heals his damaged body for 5 hp. It’s a 7 if a crit success. Must recharge for 3 turns.

(Also new to this, so I’m really sorry if these moves aren’t allowed. If I need yo change anything, please let me know. Thank you ^w^)

Last edited by Proot on Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 9:16 pm

If anyone is willing to rp, mainly with kissing enemies or normal rp, hit me up and I’ll try and respond quickly.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 10:49 pm

Moves look all right; don't see any reason they would not be allowed. Not a bad job.

Proot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 8:10 am

Thank you very much ^w^
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 10:59 am

I'd be surprised if someone didn't want to RP with you. seems like a good character using his fluffiness to his advantage as well as electricity.

Proot likes this post

Back to top Go down
NaymorQuest

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 11:47 am

Why does he hate being called a cutie?

Proot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 10:55 am

He dosent like to admit he’s cute and tries to act tuff sometimes
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 10:57 am

Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:
I'd be surprised if someone didn't want to RP with you. seems like a good character using his fluffiness to his advantage as well as electricity.

Thank you. If u have character you wanna rp with, I’m always up for it ^w^
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 12:45 pm

Proot wrote:
Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:

Thank you. If u have character you wanna rp with, I’m always up for it ^w^that

that i do! i'd love to rp with you sometime ^v^

Proot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:
Proot wrote:
Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:

Message me anytime you wanna do some rp ^w^
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 1:38 pm

Proot wrote:
Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:
Proot wrote:
Ivory_the_chocobo wrote:

Message me anytime you wanna do some rp ^w^

i will. might not be able to reply until much later got work soon.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:37 pm

Lancer Reactor wrote:
Moves look all right; don't see any reason they would not be allowed. Not a bad job.
Quick question, am I able to change and add moves or his entire move set as a whole?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus the Protogen    Nexus the Protogen  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus the Protogen
Page 1 of 1