Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexander meets Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Alexander meets Audrey  Empty
PostSubject: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:45 pm

In his endless journey to hone and refine his team techniques, Alexander stopped in a small, calm village full of hospitable people and fresh supplies to help him restock his provisions. He strolled the town looking for anything that might catch his interest, but his eyes weren't able to spot anything extraordinary about this village. His nose, however, was on to something. The aroma of freshly baked homemade chocolate chip cookies hung in the air far more potently if someone were preparing them in the privacy of their own home. If the smell was this good, then it begged the question of how good they tasted.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:43 pm

Looking around the village, Alex tried to find the source of the smell and, as if it was some enchanting spell, the pugilist starting roaming the village, his mind not only focused on the smell that with each step was becoming stronger, but on the views and architecture of the village, that even if small, it seemed homely a cozy. Almost as if it had been taken from some kind of fairy tail.
''Maybe I should ask some local about where this smell is coming from'' Said Alex to himself
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:51 pm

The scent grew strongest when Alex reached a group of smaller houses on the edge of town, likely for one or two people each. He spotted a lady walking past him with a pouch of cookies, and looking to where she came from revealed another woman who was handing them out.

The baker herself was like a tall, sweet, sexy treat. Lightly tanned skin, dark brown hair in a ponytail, green eyes, glasses, enormous breasts, and plump, shiny lips. So beautiful, odds were that she was a midara.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:08 pm

''H-hi there...'' Alex said with a soft voice, not knowing what to say in front of such a girl. She seemed so beautiful, so perfect... His gaze stopped first on her beautiful face, still not accustomed to the supernatural charm of Midara, and soon after, on her lips. So plump, thick and shiny. He couldn't help but wonder if that was its natural estate, or she had applied lipstick on them.
''have you make those cookies yourself?'' Asked Alex, the first thing that came to his mind ''They smell delicious...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:15 pm

"I have, my own secret recipe! I'm glad they made a good first impression! Want a free sample? Then, it's 1 gold for 2 cookies." The woman widened her alluring lips in a joyous smile from the man's praise. She was already handing him a cookie, locking eyes with him as though she was silently pleading for him to eat it. This close, Alex could almost make out her womanly fragrance along with the aroma of the treats. And in terms of her clothes, her crop top deserved a medal for containing her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:23 pm

Almost like with a mind of its own, Alex's hand took the cookie and put it in his mouth, the flavor inundating him, all while the woman's aroma accompanied the treat, making the experience both more pleasurable and sexy than he had initially thought. His mind kept wandering around the baker body, drinking in all her curves, specially her buxom cleavage, the look even more accentuated by the clothing, which was having a big problem trying to contain all that soft tit flesh.
''It's superb'' Finally stated Alex, when he was finished with the delicious cookie, and calmed himself enough to do a coherent sentence.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:31 pm

"I'm so happy you like it! My name's Audrey, by the way, can I learn yours?" She asked as she hopped up and down for moment, causing her rack to shake obscenely. The midara was more than pleased to know he liked both her treats and her body, since he was staring at her so openly. Audrey took a step closer to her customer and kept smiling at him while also subtly licking her oh-so kissable lips. Everything about her was like a honey trap for boys.

Alex: 29 Willpower, 3 Sweet
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:49 pm

''Nice to meet you, Audrey, my name is Alex. And I'm sorry to repeat myself, but these are truly something else. I haven't tried anything like them in my life, nor I've seen someone as beaut-'' Alex stopped as he noticed how her tongue was running wild and about to say something really embarrassing. ''I-if I had more money'' He said, trying to move the conversation to new ground, ''I probably try to buy a whole stash of these. How did such a good baker end up here, by the way? Is this your hometown?''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:57 pm

Audrey giggled at his stammering, having some idea of where his train of thought was going. She would let it go... for now. "No, it's not my hometown. I grew up in the big city, but it's too loud to be there every day, and it's too expensive to buy my own little bakery there. I moved here and do my cooking here, but I take trips to the city every now and then to have some fun. And please, don't be sorry. I love praise! Shower me in complements, and I'd have to stop myself from showering you in cookies." The baker laughed at her own comment like it was a joke, although it was unclear whether she was actually joking.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 7:36 pm

''Well, the town folk here are surely lucky to have you, then! I'm a martial artist myself, so I don't have a fixed home, I try to always be on the move, always learning. Always finding new challenges. I originally came here trying to see if there was a dojo with some martial art I didn't know already. Have you heard something like that around here?'' He stopped himself once again ''Oh damn, I think I'm rambling again about martial arts and whatnot, sorry for that. The truth is that this is a beautiful place. The only problem to live here is that for what I know there is a great baker, that once you taste her delicious cookies, it would be hard not to be hooked and go get them daily, hehe'' Jokingly said the man, trying to keep the light mood of the conversation up
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 7:48 pm

Audrey giggled and beamed even more brightly as he praised her cookies even more. "I'd be happy to bake you a few cookies every day, I don't see how it would be a problem. I'd certainly enjoy seeing you every day~" she purred playfully, knowing his comment was in jest but still enjoying the thought. This cute boy stopping by every morning for some treats..... and maybe a little more, she fantasized about it for just a moment. "There's no fighters who live in this town, sadly. If you're looking for a good partner to show you some martial arts, you won't find them here. I hope that's not a disappointment." The baker answered him, seeming almost regretful that she couldn't help him with his search.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 5:21 am

Alex face became a bit red after hearing the flirty response of the baker. He wasn't accustomed to such a beautiful girl giving him so much attention ''It would be a problem for me because I wouldn't want to continue my journey, I would be tempted to make this town my permanent home...'' Said Meekly, a bit embarrassed of his own words. ''Well and about the lack of other martial artist, it doesn't matter, don't feel bad about it. I'll probably stay here a couple of days nonetheless, see the landmarks, try more of the local cuisine, and so on. The main problem is knowing where to sleep, do you know any Inn close by?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 10:37 am

"There's an inn at the town square, you can't miss it. But, you don't have to go there, you can stay with me if you want! My house has plenty of room and food, and the bed's big enough for two! I'd love your company, too!" Audrey hopped a little closer to Alex, causing her absurd assets to bounce with her. The midara was thrilled to hear he was staying for a few days, and she really wanted to spend those days with him.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 10:58 am

''I-i wouldn't want to impose...'' Said Alex, somewhat transfixed by the sensual way Audrey boobs bounced around. ''I've already taken a lot of your good will by grabbing your boobies-COOKIES, I meant cookies.'' But even with his apparent negativity, he couldn't help but think about passing these days in the home of such a gorgeous woman... And even sleeping with her... smelling her sweet aroma as they cuddled together and both of them tangled in sheets. A flustering redness tinted the pugilist face before he could do anything, and he felt even a little hardness grow in his crotch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:15 am

Adorable Tease (24,11)

The erotic woman giggled at his nervousness and inched even closer to him, licking her glossy lips and pouting them at Alex. "Come on, doesn't it sound like fun? I'll take such good care of you, and all you'll need to do is enjoy yourself. You wouldn't be imposing, sweetie, you'd be making my week." Audrey had many perverse thoughts similar to Alex's, daydreaming about spoiling this boy rotten and leaving him completely enamored with her. She crossed her arms under her breasts and gave them a good squeeze to show them off to the pugilist. "You can grab my boobies if you want~" the midara offered him, making the lewd nature behind her advances entirely obvious.

Alex: 28 Willpower, 3 Sweet, Attack Down 0/2
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:43 am

''grab your titties? Gulp'' The man felt his hand start moving on its own, reaching for the woman tantalizing breast, but caught himself on time. ''I don't think that would be such a good idea... my hands are probably too rough for your perfect skin, that's without saying we're still in public...'' Alex kept spurting out excuses as for why he shouldn't just take the gorgeous mounds of her chest in her hands. ''B-but if you insist, I think I'll take your offer and stay on your house... That way I can save in a couple coins from the inns and use them somewhere... Like buying more of your cookies, for example''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:54 am

"Yay! Come inside! Make yourself at home! And, you can have my cookies for free, cutie. Just don't tell anyone~" Audrey jumped for joy at him accepting her offer, then she took his hand and pulled him to her home. It was just a couple houses over, distinguishable by the all-encompassing scent of cookies coming from the open windows. Even though the baker had no shortage of treats with her on the street, there were even more in her home. Luckily, there were also some actually nutritious foods. "You know, we're not in public anymore" she teased as she sat on a small couch and gestured for Alex to join her.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 12:09 pm

''Thank you very much!'' The man let himself be pulled by the beautiful, tall woman, almost liking the feeling of being handled like this. When he finally entered inside her house, the amazing smells of baked dough filled his nostrils, making his mouth water. ''Audrey, what other kind of cookies do you make? I suppose you have a lot of different flavors, right?'' Then after, he heard the tease of the baker, and with a reddish face, he answered while going with her to the couch at her beckoning ''W-well, you know I know this may sound weird but... I think it would be better if we kissed first... Besides, I think I like more your lips and mouth than your boobs, even if for a slight margin...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 1:03 pm

Sweet Kiss (90) Crit Success

"My favorite is chocolate chip, but I also make peanut butter and sugar cookies. I also bake other things like biscuits." Audrey answered as she scooted closer to Alex, almost cuddling him as she adored his nervous reactions. She was already leaning in to give him a big kiss. "You're so cute, Alex! I'll kiss you as much as you need. Come on, pucker up!" The moment he hinted that he wanted a kiss, the midara threw her arms around him and pulled him into a big, wet, loving smooch. Her oversized lips easily smothered Alex's, and their 'lipgloss' tasted like a delicious honey, a flavor that he recognized from her cookies. The far-too sweet taste of the kiss sent the pugilist's head swimming in pleasure.

Alex: 26 Willpower, 1 Sweet, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 6:21 pm

The honey taste of her lips sent the man down a spiral of embarrassment and pleasure. The kiss did nothing if not infatuate him even more with the girl. Her lips taking a first seat in his mind as he licked his own mouth in search of more of that sweet taste. He started to wonder how a more aggressive kiss would feel, violating his mouth and ravaging his tongue, or worse... how his dick would feel inside her mouth. ''You... kiss really well...'' Said Alex between ragged breaths, his mind in a typhoon of pleasure and comfyness, struggling to think in anything other than Audrey and her treats. ''Your lips taste kinda like your cookies, or the other way around...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 6:39 pm

Sweet Kiss Salvo (92,90,70,85) 2 Crit Success, 1 Success, 1 Crit Fail

"Thanks, sweetie. They share a special ingredient, but I think I can let you know what it is." Audrey whispered to him before pulling him in again and putting a big kiss on each of his cheeks, then drawing him into another makeout session. Alex's fantasies were coming to life; the baker put much more passion into this kiss and let her lips and tongue hungrily probe the boy's mouth. Once Audrey got a good taste of him, like he was getting of her, she pulled away and gave him a cute wink. "Can you guess what the secret ingredient is?" She asked playfully.

Alex: 22 Willpower, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 7:19 pm

''aahh-'' Moaned Alex as he got totally overwhelmed by the baker, not only by the incredible kisses, that felt that were imprinting the lip gloss not only through his face, but on his brain as well. With each kiss, his willpower faltering more and more. ''We should stop... if you continue, I don't think I'll be able to resist much more...'' He then realized a question was being asked of him, so he though what he had always heard from his family ''Is the secret ingredient l-love? Gulp'' Alex didn't know if he wanted to be wrong or not, since this could send him even further down the sweet rabbit hole he was already in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 7:31 pm

"Do you really want to resist? I thought you said you liked my kisses." Audrey teased as she paused her affections, just for now. The midara was already more than pleased with Alex's reactions, so cute and so receptive to her love. She knew she didn't make a mistake picking him out. "Tehehe! That's a good answer, and it's the biggest ingredient, but not the secret one. To be honest: I'm a midara. My body makes a nectar and secretes it from my lips and my nipples. So it's not lipgloss, it's just my nectar. And I put it in the cookies too. Everybody loves its flavor so much, it makes me happy to let them get a taste." She explained to her guest, although he probably didn't need the first part spelled out to him. The second part explained why her kisses were so perfectly addictive, and why her lips were always so shiny.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 7:45 pm

''so that's the reason then...'' He said as his eyes locked into the midara's lips, as if those had magnets in them. ''And you've been trying to seduce me...'' He didn't notice how his head and body were reclining towards the woman, a force stronger than gravity calling to him. ''And what has made you believe you've accomplished it? Because you haven't, I haven't fallen for you, nor for your kisses, nor for your boobs and much less for your lips...'' His mouth felt parched, and even the air tasted bitter after tasting the honeyed nectar of Audrey. ''N-not tempted even a bit...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 7:53 pm

Adorable Tease (84,9)

"I admit, I've been trying to seduce you. But I'm not like those other mean midara! I just want to have fun with you and let you eat lots of my cookies!" Audrey said in her own defense, and she was telling the truth even if it was hard for Alex to believe. The baker was simply a whimsical girl without almost too much libido than she knew what to do with. "And, I have to admit, for a minute there you looked like you were head over heels for me. Practically begging me for another big kiss." The midara teased as she leaned forward a bit and made a slow, wet smooching motion with her lips, a sight that left Alex aching even harder for another feel and taste.

Alex: 21 Willpower, Attack Down 0/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander meets Audrey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next