Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexander meets Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 12:20 pm

"Hehehe! You're so honest aren't you? And you're so enthusiastic. Such a good boy, it's a shame I haven't had the chance to spoil you sooner." Audrey said happily as she returned to Alex's waist. This time, she slowly lowered her chest down to his crotch and fit his erection between her massive girls. Those big, bouncy boobies had no issue enveloping his member from base to tip, and the midara made it even more excruciating by pressing them together gently with her hands. "Squeeeeeze~ does it feel as good as you imagined?" Audrey asked playfully, a satisfied smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:40 pm

Alex let out a surprised moan from the insertion, accompanied by an upward thrust. The pressure of these luscious breasts made him see stars in his head. His brain, which had almost no experience in the matters of the bedroom, wasn't prepare for this kind of pleasure. ''I-it's even better than what I've imagined.'' The brain of the man becoming mushy as the big sensual orbs wrapped not only around his rod, but around his mind. Even the sexual noises made by her boobs insidiously entered his thoughts, making him appreciate them even more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 2:23 pm

Audrey rolled her tits in gentle circles to rub them along Alex's eager shaft. Every motion was accompanied by a subtle, lewd squelch thanks to how moist his penis already was from the blowjob. "I'm glad you like it. Just relax and feel good, and don't be shy to cum for this too." The baker assured and encouraged him as she slowly titfucked the living daylights out of him. The prodigious size and softness of her breasts made every moment in her cleavage its own kind of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 7:17 pm

''C-could you...'' started Alex, embarrassed about what had been running on his mind for a while and wanted to ask but didn't have the confidence until now ''Could you please call me a good boy more and whisper me to cum...?'' Alex explained with puppy eyes, not wanting to have scared her mommy with this petition. The kneading motions of the midara had made Alex feel he was being spoiled rotten, and having worked and training in a rough environment all his life, he didn't know how to process this new myriad of sensations. He only knew he liked them, they gave him a warmth he wasn't accustomed to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm

"That's a good boy, Alex. You're doing so good, being so nice. A good boy like you deserves to cum, go on, cum all over my boobs." Audrey whispered to him, fulfilling his request. In her mind, he really was being a good boy. Alex was being so nice and sweet, she couldn't help but reciprocate it. As her honeyed words filled his ears, his waist was filled by undeniable pleasure from her titfuck. Her boobs started going a bit faster now, helping him along to his climax.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 am

As soon as the honey laced words reach his ears, his mind reacted like pop rocks. The bubbling pleasure coaxing him into his third climax as he moaned loudly and repeated ''Mommy... I luv you mommy...'' Thick white ropes of cum blurted out from his penis, and he felt how the magnificent breasts of Audrey soaked it all, her movements a milking motion as if he was a calf. Letting himself go onto the mochi-like textured boobs relaxed him, the lasts spurts not being violent, but calm and slow, like a small river. When the pleasure finally receded, Alex let out a sigh... Midaras were truly something else. And mommy was the best among them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 9:41 am

"I love you too, Alex. We're going to have such a fun time together~" Audrey kept stroking him between her breasts until was completely docile, as if he wasn't already. Even though her tits were so big, her lover still had the chance to leave them completely stained by his seed. Up, down, and around, the midara slowly but diligently kneaded out all of Alex's stamina and semen through this tittyfuck. Eventually, the martial artist whited out, and awoke to Audrey preparing them a meal that surprisingly wasn't entirely cookies.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:31 pm

Alex woke up both more relaxed than he had ever been, and having regained some clarity. Following the sweet smell of a just made meal, the man encountered Audrey. ''G-good morning Mo- Audrey'' The pugilist caught himself in time before he embarrassed himself even further. ''what are you preparing? it smells great.'' Alex tried to start a conversation, not sure how to tackle the intimate events that happened between the two. Well, for now, the best he could do was enjoy both the company and the incredibly smelling food.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:49 pm

"Biscuits and eggs! I hope you're hungry, I'm kind of making a lot. So, how long did you plan on spending in town, sweetie?" Audrey said as Alex could hear the hiss of the eggs frying in the pan. The biscuits were already prepared and set aside in their own try. Already, he felt the sheer, sexual fixation on the midara subside. Of course, that didn't mean there no natural longing for her. Audrey knew that she had to restrain herself at least a little bit, for his sake.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:46 pm

''As I said I was planning on staying for a day or two, so I could have a good chance of looking around the town, see if there is any interesting place or monument or even a library where I could find some tomes or manuscripts on martial arts. I know you told me there wasn't any place to practice, but maybe I'm lucky with the more theoretical stuff.'' Answered Alex, giving a rundown on what he wanted to do. ''Do you have any recommendation about what I should visit first, or something to do? I think the perspective of a local could help me decide'' After this, he seated, his mouth almost watering for the biscuits and the sizzling eggs in the pan.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 4:09 pm

"I'll give you the complete tour!" Audrey answered happily as she served Alex a big plate of food and a side of a couple cookies. She sat down with him and prepared her own breakfast, eating happily with a huge smile on her huge lips. It was jarring how she transitioned from irresistible seductress to casual friend.... although it did nothing to diminish her natural, erotic beauty.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:36 pm

Alex chose to focus on the amazing meal he had in front of him, including the sweet smelling cookies, lest he got lost into Audrey's appearance once again, or he started to recall too vividly the events between the two. ''These eggs are so tasty... You're not only a great baker, but a splendid cook overall!'' The man said with stars in his eyes as he munched away the warm eggs, using the biscuits to dip them in the tender yolk. ''You'd really do that? A whole tour?''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:42 pm

"Sure! The town's not that big, so it's not like it would be that hard." Audrey replied as she finished up her breakfast. "Let me know when you're ready and we can go on a little stroll." She said as she got up and made sure she was ready for a walk. Hair, clean and in a ponytail; skin, clean; top, covering her tits just barely; jeans, on; lips, glossy with her nectar. Good enough, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 8:32 pm

Taking a hard breath after seeing the impromptu show Audrey did while checking if she was ready, Alex ogled her from top to bottom. From her beautiful legs to her incredible boobs, without forgetting her amazing lips. ''W-well, I think I'm going to wash my face a little, but we can go out after that''. Alex said, while turning around and making sure he was also in a presentable state. No torn clothes or stains. But while he showered his face in water, a strange thought crossed his mind. Was he about to have an actual date with Audrey?. Better not to think about that right now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 8:55 pm

"You reeaaady yet, Alex?" Audrey asked as she peeked in on him while he was cleaning his face. "There's not much to see in our little town, but I'll show you all my favorite little spots. There's an old statue I think you might like... I'm not sure though." She said in somewhat at a ramble before saying something much less innocuous. "You know, if you're ever feeling needy, I'd be glad to give you a hug or kiss anytime, so don't be afraid to ask. I promise I won't go too far~" she assured him with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 4:39 pm

''And old statue? Of some historic figure, I assume. Now that I think of it, I don't know about how this town came to be or any important event that happened. I would like a lesson in those things too, if possible, Audrey. I think it will help me understand your town better. But yes! I'm ready now, thanks for waiting for me!'' Having straightened his clothes as much as possible to look presentable he put himself at the side of Audrey, kind of looking at his own shoes, still a bit red from having what was essentially a date with such a beauty, even if they had done more intimate things already.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:35 pm

Audrey took Alex's hand in hers and gave him a complete tour of the town, although there she wasn't very helpful when it came to its history. The statue in question was a posh looking man with an almost triangular beard and mustache, and his exact name had been forgotten. His line had left the village long ago, after all.

Instead, Audrey showed Alex all of her favorite places to have fun: a fish taco stand, a trading post, and the local tavern. It seemed all of the villagers knew the midara well and were friends with her. The day started to wind down, the baker was finally running out of places to show her new friend. She scratched her head as she wondered what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:04 pm

''Today was great! Even the statue was fun, even if it looked a bit stupid. I'm amazed about how much people love you here, though! It shows how much of an imprint have you left in this place. I think the most fun place has been the tavern, everything was so lively there, with even a bonfire and some tipsy people chanting aloud, he-he.'' After this, he saw the signs on Audrey, and he tried to help with a decision about where to go. ''M-maybe there is some place you hold dear? A p-place where you like to go even though it isn't generally popular, I would like to see what you personally like, not what you think I would like''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:16 pm

"Ooh! I know just the place!" Alex mentioning some place particular for Audrey lit a light bulb in her head. "And, I promise, I haven't seduced THAT many of them. A few of them ask me for kisses when they buy my cookies, that's it." She said in her own defense as she led her friend in the direction of her house. Instead of going back inside, Audrey went into the forest and walked by the trees for a few minutes. Eventually, they arrived at a small clearing in the woods. There wasn't anything particularly special, but perhaps that was the point. The grass was soft, the air was fresh, and the light of the setting sun trickled in though the trees.

"This is my special spot. I come here to exercise or relax when I'm bored of my house." The baker said to the pugilist.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 6:49 pm

''Well, all that I know is that the only adventurer I know that had passed through here, has fallen to your devilish charms. And you're trying to convince me you're not a temptress?'' Jokingly, said Alex, trying to bring humor to the scene.
While Alex walked through the forest, he took a deep breath, taking in the fresh scent of the trees, the green grass and the wet soil. The sights weren't something to laugh at either, the sun rays passing through the tall branches as they fell on their heads the elusive forest animals that could be seen from time to time... even if it was nothing special, he understood why Audrey liked this place so much.
''Thank you for showing it to me'' is the only way he knew how to express his feelings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:46 pm

"You're so welcome! And, sorry about seducing you, you were like, extra cute, so I got a bit carried away." Audrey said shyly as she curled her hair around her finger. She sat under a tree and took a deep breath as she took in the scene, the sun getting closer to falling under the horizon. "And, it's not like you did much to resist me, either. Feel like having another kiss yet, while we're on the subject?" The midara asked with a coy smile.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:13 pm

''W-well, you already know, but I didn't mind being seduced by you and your baked goods... b-but I still don't think I'm cute!'' After saying this, he also got lost in the beauty of nature. Until he looked to the side and saw something even better. His partner relaxed, with the last rays of sunlight caressing her body while she curled around her hair, giving an air of innocence, while being incredibly charming. He came back to reality when she spoke again... bringing up a kiss. ''If you don't mind.... I would like one, yes...' Answered coyly
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:39 pm

"Tehe! You look at me like that and say you're not cute. It's even better when you deny it. Come here, I'll let you start this one." Audrey smiled at him, closed her eyes, and puckered up. She awaited her new friend to come over and kiss her of his own volition. She knew he wanted to, after all, even if he tried to be indirect about it. Those luscious lips seemed to almost twinkle in the twilight, and Alex could almost smell their nectar from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 1:00 pm

Alex slowly got closer to Audrey, his head moving towards those lips that consumed his thoughts. As he was coming nearer, his nose began sensing the sweet nectar more and more, until he was mere inches away. His mouth almost salivating knowing how great Audrey kisses tasted, good enough to melt his brain without any other kind of stimulation. But when he got as close as possible, their lips almost touching each other, the embarrassment became stronger than the horniness, so he went ahead and planted a peck on her lips. A chaste kiss that didn't last more than a second. ''T-thanks for the kiss...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 1:11 pm

Audrey was surprised the kiss was so brief, she thought he was going to indulge much more than that. "That seals it, you're absolutely adorable! You're welcome for the peck, Alex. Wanna go back to my place and crash for the night?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head. By now, nightfall would come any second, and it probably wouldn't be wise to be out in the woods in the dark. Unless, of course, they had some vulgar intent in mind for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander meets Audrey
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next