Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexander meets Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 8:15 pm

''I... I would like that a lot'' After that he thought about what they could do and asked. ''It's starting to get a bit cold. I-if you have a stove, we could stay there and maybe cuddle while we eat each other mouths... While we eat cookies together!'' The pugilist tried to correct himself, but even he knew Audrey had totally noticed. He wondered if tonight he would also go to sleep unconscious from pleasure, or cuddling between the arms of Audrey. Both seemed extremely appealing, he thought, while getting up to return to the house.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 8:28 pm

Audrey didn't need to say another word. She took her boytoy back to her place, lit the fireplace, and got a tray of cookies for them to share. Alex spent the rest of the night bundled up with the midara in a blanket, while he sampled a kiss, then a cookie, then a kiss, then a cookie. The sugary treats and the seductive smooches started to blend together like heavenly delight, each one filling the boy with untold pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:50 pm

As they stayed on her house, in the warm embrace of the fireplace, he felt his stress and worries melt away. The blanket enveloping them both relaxing him even more until he could only sigh as he cuddled Audrey. Then the cookies and kisses began. The sugary sweetness of both her lips and baked goods mixing together creating new flavors that melted his resistance all too easily. To the point he felt so hot and bothered he started to lean more on the kisses, searching for the attention, while his hips humped away looking for stimulation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:05 pm

Seeing Alex's need, Audrey couldn't help herself, nor could she deny him. She pushed him down, got rid of all of their clothes, and got started with another passionate night of lovemaking. The kisses never stopped as the baker pinned the pugilist underneath her hot voluptuous body, bringing his desperate crotch dangerously close to her thighs and her womanhood. Hopefully Alex had enough in him to survive round two.....
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:01 pm

''Audrey...'' Said Alex as he felt his partner climbing on top of him. Both their crotches almost touching, each feeling the heat and wetness of the other ''M-mommy... You told me you wanted to pamper me... but I also want for you to have a good time, so... please don't hold back for me. Go as hard as you want. S-squeeze me dry once and once again until I'm unconscious, and even more if you f-feel like it. I don't mind if you get rough with me... I trust you...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:10 pm

"If you insist~" With his complete consent, Audrey guided his cock into her honeypot, gently grinding her hips against him as she kept making out with him. They were joined at both their mouths and their hips, and both parts of Alex's body were going numb with pleasure. "I promise, I get off on pampering boys like you, Alex. But, if you want me to treat you like your horny girlfriend instead of your mommy, I can do that too~. Come on, let's fuck all night long." She whispered to him in between lustful kisses.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:20 am

''aaahh~'' he moaned, unable to suppress his raging imagination. His crotch moving around and rubbing against Audrey's pussy, trying in vain to enter that promised land. All while his mouth tried to get more and more of her lips. But it was when he heard the soft whispers in his ear, so tender, so sexy, that he let out another moan. ''Y-yess please, fuck me all night... m-make me scream your name in pleasure and m-milk me dry...'' Alex told while his mind deteriorated into a horny mess more and more with each kiss and whispered word...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:09 pm

Audrey nodded and dropped her hips on his waist, allowing his cock full entry into her womanhood as she rode the living daylights out of him. She fulfilled his request to the letter, breaking his mind with overstimulation and coaxing countless climaxes out of Alex with no issue. Of course, she made sure to give him more kisses whenever she got the chance, and she let him fondle her tits while she straddled him.

The night went by as a dizzying blur, and the pugilist awoke to being tangled up with Audrey in a messy cuddle on the couch. She was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 6:33 am

Not wanting to wake her up, Alex just kept cuddling with Audrey. His memory was kind of a blur from all the mind melting pleasure he received last night. He only knew there was a cyclone of sweaty, fleshy movements of Audrey's hips, a lot of intense climaxes one after the other without rest, and more of the sweet kissus from mommy. And that he loved every second of it. While he tried not to get too hard with just those memories, the pugilist caressed Audrey's hair, looking at her relaxed face as she slept. Pretty like an angel, even with the messy face and dirty clothes from all their fluids...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:27 am

Audrey sighed from his gentle fingers as her eyes slowly cracked open. "Good morning, Alex. Thank you so much for last night, and for everything. But, I think I should let you go. Midara can be very addictive, especially ones like me. Don't want you to be trapped her forever by your own lust." The baker said to him, nuzzling into his hand and reaching up to caress his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:37 pm

''I think you're right...'' started Alex. ''I can feel how it's already painful to leave, I'm sure if I stayed a bit more I wouldn't want to go altogether. Just stay here helping on your bakery, being pampered and kissed silly by you... And even know as I say that, I feel how my brain tells me that would be the better option.'' Alex hugged Audrey and while he was tightly gripping her in his arms he added: ''Thank you for these wonderful days... I will never forget them''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:46 pm

"I won't forget you either, I promise. Take care, Alex, and get out of here before I can't stop myself." Audrey hugged him back and ruffled his hair before lightly pushing him towards the door. All of his things and a few of her cookies were there for him, ready to join him on his travels as he left the baker behind. The midara smiled and waved goodbye, thankful for his company.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 4:18 pm

With a final look at her, fighting to keep his urges to stay right there with that beautiful midara and just let her have her way with him once more, he turned away and walked to the horizon while waving his hand, knowing if he looked back, he wouldn't be able to muster his willpower again...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 4:23 pm

Despite his unbridled lust, Alex managed to leave Audrey behind mostly unscathed, although filled with fond memories. After that expedition into his fantasies made manifest, the pugilist left the town behind him. There weren't any particular martial arts related things for him to discover. But after his time spent with that busty baker, he was likely not disappointed at all.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander meets Audrey
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4