Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexander meets Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 8:11 pm

''I'm not head over heels to you!'' tried to affirm Alex, even though he was getting red and bothered all over. ''A-and as I said I don't need you to give me another kiss, a bigger wetter one that makes my eyes roll back and make me melt with pleasure... I-if I did, I'll probably wouldn't be able to go against you ever again...'' But on the inside, Alex was already hooked. These kisses were the most amazing things he had ever experienced, it was getting difficult and almost painful to think how in the future he wouldn't able to feel them anymore if he left the town. He wouldn't be able to taste more biscuits from Audrey. He wouldn't be able to be seduced silly by her... The fact that he could feel the warmth of those squishy lips right in front of him, since they were so close, just helped cement this feeling of necessity.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 8:20 pm

"You may not need another kiss, but I can tell you want you. You want me to pin you down on this couch and kiss you until it's too much to take. You'll be so needy for Audrey to spoil you that you'll cum just from getting smooched. Come on, admit it. Admit you love me." She told him, inching even closer and smacking her pouty lips at him. The baker got so close that her body was right up against Alex's, and her chest was squishing into his. Her green eyes looked into his full of desire and lust, all he had to do was give in and he could spend the rest of his time in this town being Audrey's plaything. She may even let him take control and have his way with her body.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 8:28 pm

The sweet as molasses tone of her voice mixed with the tempting words finally broke Alex. He got swallowed by the abyss of her eyes as his chest was being rubbed against her breasts. Being so close also made her incredible scent totally envelop him, making his head spin around. And so, with a horny neediness in his voice, Alex finally said: ''Please Audrey, melt me in pleasure with your kisses. Make me drown in you so much I cannot be able to look at you or hear your voice without getting hard... Please pamper me...'' His eyes also betrayed how he had surrendered to the charming temptress, his stare filled with lust.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 8:38 pm

"I'll pamper you as much as you want you sweet thing. Pucker up~" With his true desires finally confessed, Audrey gently laid Alex onto his back and climbed on top of him. She pressed her perfect lips into his, starting the smooch that would steal his heart. The baker hugged him like he was a big pillow as she sucked and licked on his lips in a makeout session where she showed as much desire as her partner. The intoxicating nectar seeped into Alex's mind, and he willingly gave itself to the pleasure. All he wanted was more love from Audrey.

Alex has surrendered!
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 8:48 pm

''Audrey~!'' Alex said amidst the whirlpool of bliss that washed over him, his cock strained hard against his pants, but that didn't matter. The only thing in his head right now was being kissed. His vision was started to become pink from the overwhelming pleasure. As Alex was getting hugged like a pillow, the man responded in kind, hugging the baker, not wanting to let go of that kissy Nirvana. Alex didn't know what plan had Audrey for him, or what she was going to do. Only one thing other than moans and pleasured groans escaped his lips: ''M-more please...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 8:53 pm

"You can have as much as you want, Alex. Kisses, cookies, milk, whatever you need." Audrey assured him as she made things a little easier for him by taking his clothes off for him. With that out of the way, she got rid of her own attire as well, leaving her immense rack and slender legs bare before she got back to work drowning Alex in kisses. "Muah~Muah~Muah~" echoed through the small house as Audrey's lips left smooch after smooch all over the boy's face, all while leaving one on his lips every now and then, too.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:00 pm

''I... I can have as much as mmmmmh as I want? Wouldn't that be kind of, ahh, kind of overindulgent? I've always been taught to try and restrain myself...'' Alex found it difficult to form coherent words as all the thoughts unrelated to his lover left him. ''A-and I feel bad being the one just b-being pampered... can I do something for you at least?'' Said Alex, afraid to be seen as someone who didn't want to reciprocate. ''Ahhh~, I feel your gloss in my face, tingling in bliss... it's that normal? It feels so great...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:09 pm

"Maybe it's a little overindulgent, but I don't think it's good to deny yourself, especially during those moments when you really have the chance to enjoy. What you can do for me is be good boy and tell me how great I am. If you really want to go the extra distance, play with my tits and cum lots and lots for me." Audrey answered him, giggling and causing her breasts to jiggle around as she laughed. "Oh, and yeah, it is normal. Feels good, right?" She added as she added another big smooch to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:20 pm

''You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Not only are you gorgeous, but you're also kind, funny and with incredible cooking skills! A-and how you've been tempting and seducing me has been incredibly sexy, too '' Totally drunk on pleasure, Alex didn't have a filter anymore, he just let out what he thought without stopping to think how it may sound. ''I want to be a good boy for you!'' Exclaimed Alex as he started nuzzling against Audrey's breasts, ''a-and I want to cum! I w-would want to be totally m-milked dry by your mouth!'' Said the pugilist, both enthusiastically, and incredibly embarrassed. ''I'm sorry for being so needy...''
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:29 pm

Audrey held him against her big, milky tits and happily accepted all of his praise. The size of her chest momentarily suffocated the pugilist's body and mind between their pillowy softness. "Awww, I'm blushing now! You're soooooo cute! Don't be sorry for being needy, I love making boys like you happy. It's like being your mommy or your older sister, it's so much fun!" The midara giggled then positioned herself so her lips were hovering over Alex's penis. "Ready for your blowjob?" She asked seductively as she gave his tip a gentle peck of a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:36 pm

''Yes!'' The pugilist said, with as much nervousness and excitement as a kid on the night of Christmas Eve. His dick harder than it had ever been, and his mind running wild trying to imagine what was about to happen in a couple of seconds. ''C-can I call you mommy then, please?'' with the feeling that he was asking something forbidden, Alex finally asked something he had been thinking for a while. Something to refer this gorgeous midara other than Audrey, even if her name was beautiful and each time it rolled out of his tongue it made him felt happy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:41 pm

"You absolutely can~" With that, the baker wrapped her lips around Alex's shaft and allowed no further delay. She bobbed her head up and down to pump his penis in and out of her mouth, sucking and tightening her thick, plump lips around him. Her tongue licked wherever it could, tasting everything his junk had to offer and loving it. With every movement, Audrey moaned erotically for Alex's cock, and her eyes stayed locked with his so she could watch his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:54 pm

''mommy~'' The man moaned as the feeling of her perfect mouth overwhelm his senses. As he saw the magnificent eyes of Audrey locked on his, all while the lips he was so enamored with made a perfectly tight seal around his cock and bobbed up and down, his head turn to the ceiling, contorting in pleasure. The pugilist felt how his shaft was starting to drip pre-cum like a fountain, while the nimble tongue of the baker lapped it away and drank it. The sweet moans he was hearing accompanied his own, singing praises and telling the many things he found irresistible about her. He was under Audrey's complete control, and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 10:04 pm

His approval and praise was all that Audrey needed from him. Just like how he loved being under her control, she loved servicing him and leaving him helpless and addicted to her with her sexuality. Tasting his fluid leak out was even further encouragement for her, and the midara sped up to quickly make this fountain into a geyser. Her head and tongue moved even faster, her lips held tighter, and she sucked ever harder to force him to an orgasm. Her nectar coated the base of his shaft and stimulated him even further by its direct contact. His first orgasm was imminent, and would truly seal his fascination for his hot, sexy mommy.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:25 am

When he felt all the stimulation, specially the vacuum suction as if Audrey was trying to slurp his semen directly from his balls with his dick as a straw, Alex came. His eyes rolling back and his jaw becoming slack as a guttural sound of pure bliss escaped his throat. As the woman's tongue kept teasing him, and the inside of her cheeks rubbed against him, his whole body twitched in pleasure. Audrey was right, this was making him helpless and, more important, addicted to his new mommy. The thing that Alex noticed though, and thought that it was because of the midara nature of his lover, was that his orgasm wasn't stopping when he thought it would. He continued to give his milk to Audrey, riding his climax far longer than he expected. Not that he was in any rush to complain about it...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 10:56 am

Audrey was ecstatic when Alex came for her, eagerly sucking and lapping up all of the semen that was coming from his prolonged orgasm. This meant while his penis was still in climax, her blowjob only ramped up in intensity. Eventually, the pugilist's first load ran dry, and the midara let go of his manhood for now. "That was so good, baby. Want mommy to keep sucking you? Or is there another way you want mommy to spoil you?" She asked him, winking and puckering her lips at him. Audrey was going to make sure this was just the first of many ejaculations that Alex would give to her.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 11:06 am

As he kept cumming, and Audrey kept sucking, Alex found what was true happiness. During all the time that the baker sucked his milk, he could only moan and murmur words without rhyme or reason Like ''Thank you.... I love you, mommy... I want to be a good boy...'' Until finally the sensation relented, but he then felt another thing. As Audrey moved her mouth away to talk, Alex grew restless for a second, so accustomed he had grown to the wet, sloppy, sucky mouth of his partner. He wanted-No, he needed to experience it at least once more... ''Keep sucking me mommy, please'' Said the totally drown in pleasure mind of Alex. There was no going back now, after this splendorous ejaculation, Alex's mind and heart were totally enthralled by Audrey... By his new mommy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 11:37 am

"Of course, Alex, baby." Audrey didn't waste any time after hearing Alex beg for more, she lowered her lips back down to his cock and started sucking him dry all over again. She started slow to help ease him back into it, and as his arousal grew again, so too did the speed of her blowjob. Even the midara was impressed by how harshly the pugilist had fallen for her, she would have to be extra sure he was thinking clearly when she finally let him go. For now, however, she indulged in all of her good boy's wants and needs, taking her own pleasure from his amorous reactions, endless praise, and the taste of his seed.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 1:19 pm

As Audrey returned to his crotch, Alex let out a sigh of relief. This time, maybe thanks to already having cum once, he was able to resist being washed away so much by the pleasure. He started to search her hands with his own, wanting to lock them together. ''God'' he thought ''her lips are so plump... I wonder how her breast must feel...'' And so his mind went into overdrive, his penis being sucked by the most incredible mouth he had ever encountered and his thoughts racing throughout all the gorgeous body parts of his mommy. Until he felt the rising tide of the orgasm approaching, as big as the first one and equally unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 1:48 pm

Seeing her lover's hands gave Audrey the hint, and she took Alex's hands in hers and locked their fingers around each other. She didn't say a word, she only fluttered her eyelashes at him and kept bobbing her head up and down over his dick. With all of his defenses lowered, Alex was subjected to the unbridled love and attention of a very needy midara, and it was far more than he could bear. But, since he wasn't trying to bear it, he could simply enjoy being spoiled rotten by the baker's overzealous affection.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 2:39 pm

With his hands now locked with Audrey's, and a loving stare set on him, Alex let himself relax and be attended by the midara. As he let all his restraint go, Alex felt the flood of the second orgasm come into him. A deluge of semen entering Audrey's mouth as Alex's mind blanked once again. With effort, he was able to move her head tho, to lock eyes with mommy, to let himself be drowned into her adoring eyes. And he tried to smile at her, even if only a pleasure filled dopey grin appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 2:54 pm

Audrey again swallowed every last drop of his ejaculation, slowly sucking and licking it all up until she had caught it all. Then, she released his penis again and cuddled up next to Alex, chest to chest. Her green eyes peering right into his. "I hope you're feeling better after that, baby. Is there anything else mommy can do for you, dear?" The midara cooed at him lovingly, leaning into the motherly roleplay. She wondered how else Alex wanted to submit to her, although she had a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 6:03 am

''Well...'' Alex started as soon as he could regain enough of his sanity to make coherent sentences, ''Your boobs seem so soft and big. Almost as perfect as you. B-but you've done so much for me already, I wouldn't want to force you more'' The man stuttered this last part, overwhelmed by the tenderness and caring nature of Audrey. He had only fought a couple midaras, and even with that, all of them were aggressive and trying to subdue him by force. He didn't know how to act in front of his new mommy, he felt like a student again, not knowing how to do even the simplest punch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 am

"It's okay, Alex. Do you want to feel my boobs? Maybe nuzzle your face into them as they squeeze around you? Or.... want to try slipping your cock between them? You're not forcing me baby, I'm pampering you because I love you~" Audrey left another kiss on the boy's lips to help him make his mind. She appreciated how polite he was being, but she wasn't about to let him praise her tits like that without getting to indulge in them properly.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:42 am

''I want to put my cock inside them!'' Said enthusiastically, Alex, as soon as Audrey told him that was an option and his lips were free from the honeyed grip of the woman's mouth. ''I want to be milked by them. T-that way I can hear you talk... The only thing that I didn't like about being inside your mouth is that I couldn't hear your voice'' Alex also didn't know why, maybe because of the midara's pheromones or nectar, but his dick kept aching for attention. He sincerely thought that this wasn't something permanent, it would be difficult to adventure with this condition once he left the town... If he managed to gather enough willpower to leave, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander meets Audrey    Alexander meets Audrey  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander meets Audrey
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next