Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) Empty
PostSubject: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:15 am

The storm was gettingg worse, thunder was striking and rain was pouring. In the middle of this storm, Alexander found himself running down the road, looking for a place to shelter himself from the storm, he hoped he could get to the next town before it started but the storm decided to prove him wrong. He needed to find a place to stay the night.

He kept running and running until he finally saw something that he might be able to use for shelter. A castle, it was in the middle of the forest, it seemed abandoned but there were lights on so it probably wasn't, maybe the pugilist could convince the owners to let him stay, at least until the storm died down.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:08 am

As he got closer to the castle, Alex couldn't help but amaze in the imposing aura of the building. He looked side to side in the entrance, surely whoever lives here should have a spare room to stay the night, right?
With this thought in mind, he went right to the door, and used the huge and ancient door-knocker that adorned the wooden gate.
''Hello? There is someone in there? I'm not from around here, so I got kind of lost when this storm appeared out of nowhere. Could I enter at least until the raining stops?'' Alex said with both urgency and hope in her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 9:58 am

There was no response at his question for a couple of minutes. The doors opened in their own, no one at the other side either, instead, the flora of the inner garden seemed to move and reorganize itself to point in the direction of the main hall, like guiding Alexander to walk into the hall, maybe if he followed he could find the master of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:00 pm

''Thanks, but I don't really need all this, with a dry room to spend the night and a fireplace to dry my clothes would be enough''
Alex looked left and right as he walked through the plant-like path, watching the decorations hung on the walls, trying to imagine which kind of old-school aristocrat would live in a place like this. He would like to meet this person to say thanks at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:25 pm

No response once again, the plants kept pointing the man towards the main hall and the gates were now closed behind him, it seemed that he was locked in for now...
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Thinking that he would meet the owner of the castle, or at the very least he would get some form of message that would inform him about what was going on, Alex went ahead to the place that the plants were indicating to him. Since it seemed like there was the main hall, surely there would be some kind of chair to at least rest his legs.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Once at the main hall, the man could notice a lack of furniture except for one chair, a pretty regal throne and, sitting on it, a woman of great beauty and cold eyes, observing his every move. The plants seemed to have returned to normal, probably meaning that he was in front of the owner of the castle and considering the look on the woman's face, he might want to be careful with his words and actions.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 4:21 am

Alex started doing a small reverence with his head, in signal of respect to the woman that had opened her doors for him, and after that he told her about his situation.
''Thank you very much for letting me into your home while the storm is raging, I don't know what I would have done if I had to pass the night out there. I'll try to bother you the least amount possible, so if you have any room that you don't use, even if it's some kind of cupboard or storage room, I'll stay there for the rest of the night. And again, thank you very much''
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 11:15 am

"Do not dare, know my decision, human." The woman spoke in a stern tone of voice, stern and yet somewhat magical. "I merely allowed you to come in because unlike other insects of late, you had the decency of asking first." The woman rose from her seat and gazed at the man with intensity, analizing him. "I usually wouldn't allow a mere human to take shelter in my domain, but since you asked nicely, I'll allow you to remain here... With one condition."
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 2:54 pm

''Oh, I'm sorry. Still, I'm thankful for your hospitality. What condition do you have in mind? I usually do better in more physical things, like moving furniture around, cutting wood and so on, but if you have other things in mind I can certainly try the best I can'' Responded Alex, kind of nervous due to the commanding voice of the woman in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:17 am

"It is simple. Amuse me." She made it sound easy but there was a seductive grin on her face as she said it. "To do so, resist my charms, if you can." She knew there was no way the man would resist. The moment she started her barrage of charming magic, she would have him wrapped around her finger like a good toy. "If you can't resist, you'll get to stay for as long I can find use of you as a toy."
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 4:49 am

Alex gulped. He had never been good resisting the advances of fair ladies, while he was proud of his physical fortitude, his mental one left much to be desired. But all in all this woman had let him stay the night, and even if he lost she told him he could still stay. The statement about becoming her toy sounded kind of alarming.
After hearing this, he couldn't stop but try to imagine how this woman would try to lower his defenses and seduce him. How she would make him surrender with her words and charms alone. To plan ahead, Alex told himself, not because he was deep down looking forward to it.
''A-And what are you going to do to me then, miss...?'' Alex then regained focus, something came into his mind like a thorn, refusing to leave. ''I don't think I've asked your name miss, sorry for my lack of manners. Could you also please tell me how to call you, if that's not too much of a problem?''
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:54 am

The woman let out a eerie chuckle. "Hear my name and remember it well, human, my name is Iris." The woman's voice changed it tone, it still had that magical touch to it but now it was filled with something else, a much seductive tone to it. "I can assure you, it will be really pleasant. Much more pleasant than anything you have ever felt in your short, human life~" There was something in her voice, something Alex couldn't really graps at but he knew he should get his guiard up soon.

Captivating Voice: 29

Alexander: 30
Iris: 30
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:15 am

''And wh-what should I do to resist?'' Said Alex, starting to get a bit doozy thanks to the woman's voice. He tried to resist mentally, to concentrate, but usually on these situations where women tried to force themselves into him, he defended using the force. But since this situation was more of a challenge and Iris seemed prideful, without even taking into account he was in her home, he didn't know if trying to fight her head on,  and reduce her would count as resisting her charms or would be considered cheating.

[Concentration]
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:00 pm

The pugilist tried to concentrate but the promises of pleasure and bliss were still ringing strong in his head making the concentration process almost impossible. The woman kept walking, getting closer and closer, he was almost in her reach but she just stood there, waiting to see the man's reaction. "What should you resist? I'm starting to find you amusing, human." She let out a husky chuckle, maybe this insect would prove a more... Interesting catch than the ones before him, a more interesting toy...

Concentration: 95
Captivating Touch: 25

Alexander: 30
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:31 pm

Seeing that he wasn't going to get any kind of clue from the woman, Alex sat on the floor, closed his eyes and tried to focus on his inner self. He tried to separate himself from the thoughts that plagued his mind. What would her lips taste like, how her voice both sooth him and ignited a passion into himself, how the promise of otherworldly pleasure tempted him. All of this he tried to ignore, to overcome. He had never been a great ascetic, but now could be a good moment to start.

[Inner preparations(advantage)]
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:43 am

Alex closed his eyes and tried to meditate but something broke his concentration once again, a sweet smell and the feeling of something against his skin. Opening his eyes, the pugilist noticed how the entire room was filled with a whilwind of rose petals and the sweet smell of the flower, all around the room, four blue roses stood, probably the source of this whole flowery storm.

Inner preparations(advantage): 49
Burst of Petals: 32

Alexander: 29 + Thrall(1)
Blue Rose 1: 1
Blue Rose 2: 1
Blue Rose 3: 1
Blue Rose 4: 1
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 4:05 am

Alex got up, confused by this new environment. At this situation, his instincts kicked in, and he put himself on a defensive pose, one more martial than what he had been doing until now. Something that could let him stop whatever would come for him.

[parry - Magical]
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:41 am

Alex was prapared to counter attack any magic spell the woman might try to cast at him but nothing came. She just stood there, a sinister and alluring grin painted all over her face as she just watched him but he could feel that something wasn't right and it wasn't only the whole petal typhoon happening all around them...

parry - Magical: 16
Spore Trap: 56

Alexander: 29 + Thrall(1) + Wicked Flower(1)
Iris: 30 + Spore Trap
Blue Rose 1: 1
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:39 pm

Trying to change tactics, Alex decided that what he could do was try and break this storm. Rooting out the flowers seemed like a good starting point. Going to the closest blue rose, he tried to take it out and see if the storm decreased somehow.

[Basic attack - Blue Rose 1]

(I say basic attack because I don't think Alex has anything specific that applies in this situation, nor an AoE that can take all at the same time, so you can treat it like trying to uproot it, squash it with his feet or just cut it off from the stem, whichever you find more comfortable for the rp)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:25 pm

Alex moved quickly, he knew those strange flowers were probably the source of this damn typhoon. He needed to get rid of them, fast. He grabbed the closest one and pulled, ripping it from the ground and destroying it... But nothing happened. Did he picked the wrong one? Or maybe he had to destroy all of them? There was only one way to find out...

Sadly, the woman didn't seem to be willing to make things easy for Alex, a single snap from her fingers and the very same flower he had just ripped off the ground jump to his face, closing its petals and trapping the man's face inside. After that, the pugilist started to feel as if he was being kissed by the woman, slowly and sensually without stop nor mercy.

Basic Attack (Rose 1): Auto - Wrong flower
Spore Trap Trigger: 81
Kiss of Flora: 28, charm: 99

Alexander: 28 + Thrall(3) + Wicked Flower(2) + I.Bound
Iris: 30 + Spore Trap
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 4:36 pm

As tempting as to was to just kneel and let the flower kiss him drunk, he still hadn't run out of resolve, and with all the technique he could muster he tried to separate the kissing flower from his face. He just prayed his arms and hands were steady enough with all these sensations clouding his mind
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:20 am

Alex tried his best to remove the flower but it was tightly close trapping his face. The woman watched him stumble around while trying to removed the flower and grinned as the man triggered the magic trap she placed before. As soon as he did, a burst of spores assaulted him. He felt completely taken by the fragrances surrounding him, making his resistance melt almost completely and then, on top of that, the woman's voice. Seductive whispers right into his ear. "Feels good doesn't it~ Don't fight it. Let it happen~"

Struggle: 55
Spore Trap Trigger: 28
Trap effects: 58, 43, 42, 38, 17, 11 (Fascination, Stun and Dazed)
Captivating Voice: 72 charm: 75

Alexander: 25 + Thrall(6) + Wicked Flower(3) + Enthralled(1) + Stun + Fascinated + Dazed(3) + I.Bound
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 7:21 am

Between the kisses that he was feeling, the sweet fragrance and the bewitching sounds that seemed to scratch his brain in just the right spot he couldn't help but fall into his knees as a moan escaped from his lips, he could also feel a hard-on inside his pants, but he couldn't give much attention to that with all of his senses being assaulted at the same time. The voice was right, maybe the better idea was to stop resisting, something that felt this good couldn't be so bad, besides, if Iris had let him inside that meant she was trustworthy, right?

[stunned]
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:36 pm

Alex was starting to fall under Iris' spell, she watched him with amusement on her face. Seeing someone struggle so much against against her flowers was really amusing to her. Watching those little humans break under the care of her creations.

Mistress of Nature: 57

Alexander: 24 + Thrall(8.) + Wicked Flower(4) + Enthralled(1)  + Fascinated + Dazed(2) + I.Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)   A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Night (Alexander vs Iris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next