Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass Empty
PostSubject: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 1:02 pm

A pugilist and a dragon woman enter town, both adventurers, both looking for something, what would that be? I have no idea, but this is their story:
(Odd: Winter, Even: Summer, i'll be rolling the seasons for this session)
(Rolled 48 - you arrive with the flow of tourists.)
It's the beginning of summer now, therefore the shops are opening and the streets of the town of Swampass are full of trafic, you could probably get mugged here, but the crime rate here isn't big, so it should be no issue, not only that, the town pulses with life, like a heart, underneath the soil, spreading the blood throughout a body, which would be the town, but i digress, as it is time to intro our characters for this play.

A boat arrives throught one river in the swamp, going directly towards the town, it's not a big vessel, containing at most 50 passangers, but it was cheap and allowed Alita and Alexander to save money for the lenghty trip they were gonna make.

When they disembark they find that they were the only actual adventurers in a boat filled with tourists, and get this from the Captain of the ship: "Y'know? Y'both should team, it's gonna be useful out' here in the swamp." He says before departing, and now you get a Dragon Girl and a Human Puligist staring eachother, being "match-made" by a ship captain.... yeah that sounds like a promising start for this theater at least.

Alita - 30wp/30sta
Alex - 30wp/30sta

(You probably won't use Stamina here, but i know that it might be cool to have it, in case it comes up, who knows, right?)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Well, -Alex said extending his hand- My name is Alexander, but please call me Alex, is way shorter. I would have asked you before if I had known I wasn't the only adventurer in the boat, why did you come here...? -At this point, Alex realizes the dragon girl still hasn't said a word, much less her name- Miss...?

(One question, for the marks of Alex's passive, I should be the one tracking them, or do you prefer doing it yourself?)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 1:51 pm

(Lemme track the gameplay stuff, you focus on decisions...)
(Allow me to keep track of players as well, gonna DM, lily.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:14 pm

(sorry was busy all day!)

Alita looked to alex and took his hand shaking it happily "Alita, my name is Alita and I'm out here to find out more about the place, I heard from someone in a bar that it was a pretty place/ why are you here?" she smiles to him as kindly as she could hoping her dragon look wouldn't scare him
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:28 pm

"Hey! Can you clear the docks?" Shouts a ship captain from afar. "Not wanting to interrupt your shtick but we got passengers to unload!" He shouts again, also the docks seem quite noisy from the ammount of tourists arriving so one it would probably do well for you to heed the Cap's advice.

You can choose to ignore him tho... the choice is 100% yours.

Alita - 30hp
Alex - 30hp
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:52 pm

(It's nighttime for me, but i still have plenty of time to wait, so no pressure, but don't be afraid to type stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:54 pm

He is probably right... -Alex said, and while getting away from the docks he said- Nice to meet you Alita! The truth is that I'm here looking for new ways to get stronger, not long ago I left my town, and I figured this could be a place as good as any to begin my journey. Surely a place with as many people as this will have at least a couple of good fighters. I've also heard rumors that there were creatures on the swamps around here, nightcrawlers were called? I haven't heard much, me not being from around here and all that, but I assume they are a kind of big animal, like a bear or a big gorilla perhaps? I wouldn't mind wrestling one of those, it could be fun.
(It's nighttime for me too, I'll try to stay awake a bit more, but I can't promise anything)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:56 pm

Alita followed Alex and shrugged to him "There's also the chance they are a new form of midara, you never know nowadays since midara are taking new forms. anyway I'll do my best to support you in the fights to come Alex since I expect most people won't be against us fight together!"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:03 pm

(Don't worry Nereus, we all got our lifes.)
As you make your way out of the docks you end up in the main square, which happens to be pulsating with life, tourists making their way around and sightseeing, adventurers going straight to the adventurer's guild, people buying stuff in small stalls set up by the locals..... Well there is enought room for you both at least.

A few things catch your mind:

[Adventurer's guild]
[A market stall with a barely clothed woman and several "lewdities" on display, but the stall has no name]
[A souvenir shop (wo)manned by an old lady and someone who you assume to be her granddaughter.]

Alita - 30hp / 150 Swamp credits
Alex - 30hp / 150 Swamp credits
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:11 pm

While Alex notices the adventurers guild and does a mental check to go look it later, he now tries to look for an information office of some kind
-I think that the first thing we should do is get at least a map, so we don't get lost. Have you seen any tourist helping place, or something like that, Alita?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:12 pm

Alita shook her head but pointed to the two stalls "They seem like locals so maybe we can ask them? I'm fine with either but I can say after we get info from them the adventure guild should have even more stuff to tell us"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:13 pm

(For your info: there is none, but keep RPing cuz i'm gonna have dinner now.)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:41 am

-You're right-Said Alex- even if we don't see any specific place, we can always ask the locals.
After saying this, Alex looks for someone that doesn't seem like a tourist so he can get some information about the place.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:49 am

Alita helps him look around smiling with excitment to explore the town and surrounding area. "We should probably find a place to sleep as well while we are asking around"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:58 am

There seems to be a lot of Locals, most of them manning the stores, trying to get some money out of the tourists, when you ask them for directions (Assuming you do) they point out a few things:

Adventurers can find a lot of convenience in the adventurer's guild;
If you want a place to stay there are alot of people willing to host you, assuming you pay them;
The town has maps of itself hanging around for the conviniece of tourists (But you couldn't see them throught the crouds);
The swamp's map is very incomplete, and the adventurer's guild is accepting anyone who is brave enough to try to add more info to the map they are trying to make;
Don't leave to the swamp at night, no matter how strong you think you are;
No one points this out, but based on the local's behavior towards you you can assume they believe you are adventurers, not tourists.

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:07 am

-Now I'm really curious about the swamp, I think now is the time to go to the guild to ask more in detail about these things. Or do you want to go someplace before Alita?
Alex turned around waiting for the dragon girl to answer, making an effort to restrain his desire to go to the swamp at night, since he took the warning as a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 2:21 pm

Alita looked to him and nodded "let's try the adventurer guild and get more info then let's go grab a bite to eat and find who will host us for the night, I'd like to be able to get showered and everything after a swamp visit"

(Sorry had work till now)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 3:33 pm

(Don't worry, Lily.)

As you enter the adventurer's guild you find it to be have some activity from adventurers and normal people alike, yet, the guild it is far from full, and that tells you that business just as far from booming.
Yet, there are several things around that are worth your time:
[First off - There is a notice board, where several quests are posted in the left half of it, on the right half there are quite a few warnings left for all to read, unfortunatly adventurers tend to pay little heed to warnings like this.]
[Secondly - There is a "guild girl" going around and serving a few drinks, she is wearing a slitghtly costumized maid outfit.]
[And last - There is a buff guy with the manliest mustache you've ever seen behind the counter, he drips with a "Macho Aura" and something tells you that this guy is the pinnacle of manliness.]

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:52 pm

Alex went towards the notice board after giving a good stare at the place, looking through the missions and trying to discern what could be a good one to start exploring this land, he also looked onto the warnings, even if he decided to ignore them, it was a good thing to know what they said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:11 pm

Alita looked to alex before walking to the girl and trying to get her attention "Excuse me could I get some prices on food and drinks here?"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Missions:

[Map the swamp!!
Map at least 5 diferent places outside of the "safe trail"
Reward: 500 Swamp credits + 100 for each place mapped beyond the 5 (Per person)
(Gameplay: Do "Mapping rolls" and succeed to map the place your "progress meter" is at)
]

[Mushroom investigation
"There are rumours about mushrooms that are making any humans super horny, consequentially leaving them vulnerable for the Midara around."
Reward: 700 Swamp Credits + The mushrooms you colect + Home cooking (Per person)
(Requires 4 progress to reach destination)
(Only the first progress check is on the Safe Trail)
]

[Ancient ruin spotted
"We have found ancient ruins on the swamp, unfortunatly they are far away, and we need a group of adventurers to help us with the excavation"
Additional info: "There is an encampment on the excavation site, and you should be able to reach it by nightfall IF, but only if you hurry."
Reward: 2000 Swamp credits per person + Possiblity for ancient artifacts.
(6 progress until you reach the place, 2-3 progress inside the ruins.)
(3 progress checks in safe trail)
]

Warnings:

DON'T LEAVE AT NIGHT.
Nightfall takes 8 "progress turns" to arrive if you leave town at morning (Progress turns are everytime a progress check is made)
I REPEAT, DON'T LEAVE AT NIGHT.
You should stay in the safe trail for as long as you can, but don't mistake "safe" for "immunity to attacks", you can very well be attacked on the safe trail, but it's wayy safer on the trail then away from it.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 pm

The woman answers Alita: "That would be the boss, that guy over there" She says, while pointing at the Macho-guy.
"I mostly just serve adventurers around here, however they please~~" She says with a naughty wink... you get the impression she is not just a waitress.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:31 pm

Alita nods and blushes "I see well um thank you miss i'll be sure to mention you to anyone asking for some fun" she smiles and walks over to the macho-guy "Excuse me sir what are the prices of food and drinks here?"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:37 pm

Alex finishes reading the board, thinking on what he would prefer to do and goes to talk it out with his companion. Seeing that she's talking with someone already, he just quietly gets close so he can hear the information being shared, whichever kind it may be.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:51 pm

"It depends on your desire" He says with the gayest voice possible.
"If you wish to take things for a trip, i have packaged survival meals that should last until eaten, unfortunatly they aren't very tasty, there are also the more tasty variants which are simple meals, and last but not least, there are the deluxe meals, which are amazing for a family or partner picnic in the swamp."
[Survival meals - Keep hunger away / 25 Swamp Credits each]
[Simple Meals - Keep hunger away and restore 5wp / 75 Swamp Credits each]
[Deluxe meals - Keep hunger away and restore 10wp / 100 Swamp Credits each]

"But if you are looking to eat here, you will find that we have a very talented cook that will provide you with anything you need for a meager 25 Swamp Credits... assuming we have the ingredients, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next