Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:58 pm

Alita nods and looks to her new companion and smiled "Well i know you want to go adventure so we can get the to go meal" She smiled brightly as she now knew the pricing of everything essential
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:10 pm

"What meal? We do have several after all..." He said, somewhat pleased to have an excited customer.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:00 am

-For how many people is each meal? -Alex asked- I wouldn't want to buy more than necessary for our trip to the swamps, and neither I want to grow hungry having miscalculated the meals for two people. Also, what are they made of? Just for curiosity's sake, to know if we're going to eat fish or meat in our expedition. My name is Alex by the way, nice to meet you! - He added extending her arm towards the man explaining the different courses.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:47 am

"Well met, Alex." He said, shaking your hand firmly. "Each meal consists of things found in the swamp, balanced to make a healthy meal...." he picks up a note from under the desk. "Today we seem to have bird meat along with rice, a few sandiwiches and some salad."
He then guards the note under the desk, where it came from. "That would be all."

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 6:13 am

-I'm happy with whatever, what would you want Alita? -I look at the dragon girl searching for her opinion- although for the trip I would say the simple meals would be the better option, or would you prefer some other?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:46 am

Alita thought about it before looking to alex "I'd say the bird meat might attract unwanted attention in the swamp so the safe option is the sandwiches but if you want the bird meat and the risk im down for that"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:58 am

Alex thought about it for a moment, it was true that the bird meat could cause someone to come by, which meant someone to spar with. Finally, he decided against it.
-I think I'll go with the sandwiches too, I would like to have some action in our adventure, but I would like to abird any kind of ambush, also I like sandwiches more, they're more comfortable to eat.
Alex struggled a little to finish the sentence, almost choking trying to suppress his own giggles.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:23 am

"Hey Handsome! A Sandwich packaged meal!" He shouts towards the back. "It's coming right up, feel free to wait around...." He then gives a tired sigh. "Your timing is perfect, after a while this place will be filled with adventurers so... yeah, more paper work for me." After a while your sandwiches are ready as he delievers them to you.

"Also, early in the morning is the best time for an aventure, so if you are planning on a lenghy one i would advise leaving soon.

Also feel free to drop the packages in the swamp, they are made so they won't cause any ambiental impact" He adds up in the end, then goes back to preparing paperwork.

on a better look: the sandwiches are packed perfectly, you are pretty sure they won't be spoiling.

Alex: 30HP / 75 Swamp Credits
Alita: 30HP / 75 Swamp Credits
Inventory:
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:24 am

After taking his meal, Alex asked his companion
-Okay Alita, for what I've seen the missions that can be of interest are only a few...-Alex then proceeds to tell her what he had seen on the board-... Also, there were even more warnings about not being a good idea to be in the swamps at night. I don't know what that is about, really. They all seem kind of paranoid to me, but they'll have their reasons. I would go either with the mushroom recollection, which can help us alleviate the problem of the food and if luck is on our side maybe we will need to fight some wild animal. Or we could go to those ruins, I am certainly curious about what is inside, and the reward of ancient relics surely sound enticing. I would prefer to help in the excavation, it sounds more entertaining, what about you?
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:31 am

(Yo, lemme intrude for a little:
You should take the Mushroom one if you don't want the RP to last long.
You can take the excavation one AND the map and complete them together if you will.
If you truly don't give a flying fuck about time feel free to tackle both missions.
What i'm saying is: I'm think myself a talented improviser, so feel free to go absolutely wild with decision making and feel free to RP hard, i will warn you if it something happens to be above my skills.
TLDR: you don't need to stick to regular RPG tropes with me.)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:40 am

(i personally don't mind that this becomes a long rp, but that's me, we should ask lily before deciding)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 1:47 pm

(I don't mind a long one either!)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 2:09 pm

(perfect then, shall we resume with the game?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 2:30 pm

(I need to shower first but yes we will continue shortly)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 3:16 pm

Alita taps her chin before smilling "Let's do them both but start with the mushroom, then once we get the reward from that we can stock up on supplies and head out for the ruins, I'm sure if we get stuck there at night from being lost we want to have supplies to last us the night in there, I'm sure the warnings are for the fact it would be easy to get lost in the swamp at night!" she smiles proudly as she gets her food as well and waves goodbye to the macho-man
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 3:22 pm

Assuming Alex is on board with this, the sun is already high on the sky, as opposed to the gentle darkness of early morning when you got to the town, if you got business to settle and want to leave early it would be best to do soon.

You don't see that lewd stall anymore, but there are a few souvenir shops open.

Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Alex gives a quick look at the souvenir stalls, looking for something that might catch his attention, taking notes for when he has time. But for now, he starts to get ready for this recollection mission.
-So, Alita, let's see how the place molds to the expectations!-and after a few moments he adds- One thing, since from what I understood you came in part for sightseeing. There is any place of interest to look up for?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 3:57 pm

Alita thought about his question and shook her head "honestly with the ruins I'm more then content with exploring that! But we should get souvenirs if we can later!" She jumped with excitment looking at all the shops as she walked with alex to the swamp "oh I should ask how you fight, I use my boomerang and some weak magic to support friends"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 4:27 pm

(Encounter - 66)
(51 --> Rest spot)

As you keep following your trail towards the suspicious mushrooms you happen to come across a possible rest spot, if you are felling restless or unprepared.
[Rest and gain 5 wp, or don't rest and have your progress check(Will be made next turn) be auto]

Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 4:49 pm

-Oh! Well, I fight using mainly my fists, but I can also control ki, just enough to give me that extra oomph, you know? -Alex started, clearly excited to talk about his hobbies- I've always felt more comfortable using my own hands to punch rather than using a weapon, I never got dextrous enough to wield even a sword remotely well enough. Other things I've practicing are throws, most people don't realize how much can it hurt to be tossed into the ground! -when he realized how much was he oversharing, the rest spot was already behind them, and with a blush, he added- sorry, I get somewhat animated when talking about fighting...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:10 pm

Alita giggled and waved her hand "you're fine I like hearing about it, funny thing is I throw people to the ground too but I have to get set up to do it by grabbing them...usually works against me if they reverse it on me..." she blushes at memories of being reversed in a grapple before smiling to alex "anyway lets focus on working together and get this job done quick so we aren't stuck in the dark"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:29 pm

(Encounter - 70)
(88 - Camping Midara)
(Progress - 5 Crit fail)
As you make your way out of the safe trail, you find that a dog girl that had made camp for the night, and she had just woken up right now as she is doing what you would identify as a 'morning stretch'. "Good morning, lady and gentleman...." she says with a yawn.

Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Progress: 1/4
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:36 pm

-Hello there, I hope we aren't the reason you've woken up. By the way, since you seem to know this place better than us -Alex took out the information of their current mission- do you know a good place to find this kind of mushrooms?

(Wasn't the progress check an auto success since we didn't rest, or I understood it wrongly?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:44 pm

Alita waved to the dog girl "good morning miss hope you had a good sleep." She pointed to alex "this is alex and I'm alita we are adventurers"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 6:07 pm

(I'm gonna leave, it's getting somewhat late, might come back, but probably wont)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next