Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 7:09 pm

"Oh, hi Alita! Hi Alex!" She says enthusiastic. "I'm a dog shaman, as you can see" She then taps her dog ears. "And this is camp" she points to her camp. "Unfortunatly, camp doesn't speak, so he being a person stays as a joke."

Alex: 30HP / 75 Swamp Credits
Alita: 30HP / 75 Swamp Credits
Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Progress: 1/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:02 pm

Alita giggled at her joke and held out her hand "nice to meet you ma'am, would you be able to help us find these mushrooms?" She said as she pointed to Alex's quest thing he was holding
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:51 pm

"Zero idea where they are.... hmmm you probably should get going tho... or we can stay here and fuck, it's your call." he says, shrugging.

Alex: 30HP / 75 Swamp Credits
Alita: 30HP / 75 Swamp Credits
Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:52 pm

Alita blushes at the suggestion before turning to alex "Um I'm not going to stay here I don't think my companion is either sorry, thank you anyway!" she quickly turns to alex to see what direction he wants to go
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 6:03 pm

-I... Er... Umh... -Alex stutters for a moment due to the unexpected forwardness of the girl before recomposing himself enough to add- Yes! My partner is right, we should get going. Thank you!. -Then, he turned to Alita and answered- For now I think that we should stick to the path, probably we will have to abandon it later to search more deeply in the swamp, but the longer that we stay on the safe zone, the better our probabilities will be to see if someone tries to ambush us.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 6:14 pm

(Oh no, yall are gonna leave on the 2/4 progress mark)
(Encounter - 54)
(Progress - 17)
(26 - Mugged/Stolen/Lost)

As you travel together you take notice that you lost a... (odd: Money even: item - 25) bit of your money each, 25 of both bags, to be precise, the sudden realisation of that somewhat dampens your progress speed

Alex: 30HP / 50 Swamp Credits
Alita: 30HP / 50 Swamp Credits
Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
(OH btw, i should say: Yall are already outside of the Safe trail, you only had the safe trail on the 0/4 progress mark)
(Also, i'm gonna have dinner, brb.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 7:03 pm

Alita groaned upon noticing her missing money as she looked to alex "I really hate this luck already and I'm sure we already left the safe area upon meeting the dog shaman"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 3:58 am

-Ugh, well, in for a penny, in for a pound as people say. The best thing we can do now is to find the shrooms and get the money back. Since we're already deep in the bog, we could search around. Maybe we'll even find something with value.
As he said that, Alex started moving a bit before suddenly stopping and looking at Alita
-You know how to go back to the town right? I've never been too good with directions- His tone revealing a certain preoccupation, not wanting to be lost again
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 6:04 pm

(I'm ready when you are, Lily)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 9:46 pm

(sorry was busy all weekend with wedding and stuff like that, i'll be here tomorrow!)

Alita nodded and pointed down to her muddy tail "Yeah i made sure to mark our path as we walked" she smiled prouldy and looked around for the mushrooms "You think they're close to the town or super far out?"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:51 am

''Oh! That's a relief. I suppose the shrooms will be far from the town rather than close because if they weren't, why bother hiring adventurers?'' After this Alex was quick with his step and started getting himself deeper into the swamp ''So the best I think we can do is to finish it as soon as possible, the less time we stay in here without a purpose, the better''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 7:54 am

(Encounter - 14)
(13 - Bad terrain: 56 - Dense Vegetation (Disadvantage on progress checks))
(Progress - 27, 89 - Yall's luck is awful, even without disadvantage)

You wander for a while towards your mission, but you end up blocked by a dense ammount of bushes, trees and tall grass, going through here is gonna be hard (Disadvantage on Progress checks, until ypu escape the vegetation).....

Unfortunatly for you, the vegetation slows you to the point where you can't make any progress, now yall gotta find your bearings (Orientation check) or keep guessing (If Orientation check = even, get advantage on your progress checks, but keep the disadvantage otherwise. Both checks are made in the same turn.)

Alex: 30HP / 50 Swamp Credits / Dense Vegetation
Alita: 30HP / 50 Swamp Credits / Dense Vegetation
Progress 1/4 / Trapped in DV / Time 3/8 (8 is nighttime)
Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 8:14 am

''OK, I think it's time that we look around and try to search where we are because I don't think we are going anywhere.'' Alex starts looking around for any information he might gather on how to proceed without getting even more lost ''Let's see if we find something useful''
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:55 pm

Alita taps her chin before looking up the vegetation and getting a idea "Oh hey I could try climbing up and getting a look around the area if you want, maybe I could even see the mushrooms from up there! but you have to promise to catch me if I fall okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:07 pm

''Okay! I won't take my eyes out from you'' Said Alex ''Also, look out for any enemy that may be following us''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:22 pm

(Orientation Check - 60 sucess)
(Progress - 27, 65 - i swear i'm not failing your progress checks on purpose)
With your vantage point it becomes really easy to understand where you need to go next... unfortunatly for you getting down will be difficult, as you have zero idea how to get down from the tree you are on right now.

Alex: 30HP / 50 Swamp Credits / Dense Vegetation
Alita: 30HP / 50 Swamp Credits / Dense Vegetation
Progress 1/4 / Trapped in DV / Time 4/8 (8 is nighttime)
Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Alita gulps as she slowly trys to get down "This is kinda sketchy! be ready i may just jump to you! do you think you can catch me?" she prepares to jump down if given permission

(jump down)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:52 pm

''Don't worry! I'll catch you!'' Alex said trying to be as reassuring as possible. ''Jump when you feel ready''

(catch her)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:22 pm

(Jump - 55)
(Catch - 88)
(Progress - 72)
(This is gonna be fun)
As Alita readies herself to jump and Alex readies himself to catch her, something bad happens: The Dragon girl misteps and falls from the tree, thanfully for Alex is quick and manages to sidestep and catch her before he gets butt-checked in the face, unthankfully for Alita, this is a very embarassing situation.

That little incident does not delay them, as Alita had understood the lay of the land, resulting in the group making quick progress through the thicket, though now it's afternoon, and the sun should be setting soon..... (3 Time slots to sun down)

(Reminder: Timeslots go "up" every progress check you make, even if they are auto-sucesses and they also go up after you search for shelter)

Alita: 29HP / 50 Swamp Credits
Progress 2/4 / Time 5/8 (8 is nighttime)
Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:30 pm

Alita continues to blush as they move forward still using her tail as a marker behind them as she slightly covers her face "S...sorry about that, I hope I didn't hurt you or anything"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:39 pm

''No... It didn't hurt at all. I'm used to getting my face hit by both punches and kicks, you were way softer.'' After saying this Alex blushes a lot and tries to fix the situation, but with his stuttering it becomes difficult. ''N-not that I was minding attention to your ass! I didn't want it on my face! I-I mean is not like I don't find it a great butt but not in this way!'' Alex stops after noticing he isn't making the situation any better, and just adds softly ''I'm sorry too''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 6:54 pm

(Encounter - 51)
(Progress - Auto)

Nothing eventful happens, and you make good progress, at the cost of being bored for a while....

It's late afternoon right now, and dusk is right around the corner. (2 Timeslots till nightfall)

Alita: 29HP / 50 Swamp Credits
Progress 3/4 / Time 6/8 (8 is nighttime)
Inventory:
2x Simple Meal
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 7:40 pm

(sorry didn't see you say something nexus!)

alita looked to him blushing and waved her hand "I...it's okay it happens y'know! anyway let's keep looking for those mushrooms, and we might wanna hurry it's getting dark!"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 7:42 pm

(Lemme warn you, you WILL HAVE TO make your way back, meaning you got at least 5 more progress checks.)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 1:28 am

(for reference, can we get progress on our way back ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next