Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 10:13 am

(Fuck, idk why i called it egg, now imma make something up)

"We believe it's a.... what's the techincal term again..?" he says, quickly skimming through a book. "Love Elemental! Y'know, an Elemental made out of love magic, but this little thing seems stale." He says while poking the "egg" with his finger, all the while another reaseacher yells at him: "Safety you goddamn idiot!" which causes the man to recoil. "Ah, ah yes... safety."
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:32 am

''Well, if it's stale right now, wouldn't it be the safest bet to put it in some kind of container? A place where, even if it activates, it won't cause any further harm? Because this may be not fully powered up, but it's not totally off either. My friends can testify to than when they touched it bare handed''
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:44 am

Alita looked it closely "A love elemental? guess that explains why touching it made me pass out from pleasure...though it does also make a clone of you to guard the temple so perhaps it was something else?" she said thinking to herself outloud
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 2:15 pm

"It's quite the discovery, we'll need time to research it throughly." He states. "Be assured we will have the proper facilities for it." He says, but doesn't entertain the party with anything more.

Now what would the party do? They could see Clara talking to a female researcher in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:49 pm

After stretching his arms from carrying the stone, Alex gets close to Clara and waits for her to finish talking with the scientist before thanking her for the help in the ruins, not wanting to interrupt her in case is something important.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 7:51 pm

Alita follows wanting to thank her as well as she politely waved once she was done talking "Hope we didn't interrupt, just wanting to say thank you"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 8:05 pm

The researcher gives Clara and handful of coin right beforr she leaves, letting the trio of adventurer's alone.

"Here, half for you." Clara says as she hands half of the coin to the pair. "You all fought well, so the feeling is mutual." She smiles friendilily. "If we meet again, i would love to spar with any of you, that aside, i need to fetch Nina before she knocks over some explosive chemical again." And, with a wave, she leaves you both with quite a reward in gold.

(Question: Wanna end it in the camp, or do you wanna do the journey back to town, or do you wanna keep going?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 8:07 pm

(im down to keep going, this is loads of fun! only if you feel good continuing though)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptySat May 21, 2022 5:45 pm

(i'm not going to lie, i'm kinda burned up. I don't mind getting back to camp. But i would like to rest from this for a while. Maybe come back to it in the future, but for now leave it be to rest for some time, if you're okay with that)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:40 am

(Yeah, me too.... we went for 38 pages and now it just started to go on too slowly, so i'll just wrap it up quick.... with a little bonus)

All the 4 adventurers managed to make it back to town without much of a hassle, and from there, they parted their ways, however, they weren't completely the same, and their interactions with the "egg" left them with a little bonus:

New Resistence Adquired:

Love magic: Due to (his/her) experiences with a powerful source of love magic, whenever hit by a magic made to arouse, (Alex/Alita) have a chance to gain a +1 attack bonus for their next 2 attacks.

(feel free to not take this, if you want higher chances of horny, obviously)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38