Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 3:56 am

Seeing as the frog had disappeared between the vegetation, Alex used this moment of respite to concentrate and analyze his surroundings, everything in his hand to gain an advantage over the froggy opponents.

(inner preparations:advantage)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 7:33 am

[Tail Swing - 56 Hit]
[Inner Preparations - 74]
[Slimy Dancing - 77]
[Slimy Kiss - 78]

Alex's enhanced focus allowed him to see a lot about his arena: The Frog girl he threw away was resurfacing now while the other one was busy deeply kissing Alita, who in soon got a hold on the situation and slapped the frog away with her tail.

(Yall are struggling more then i expected, to be fair, also i assume Alita aimed that at frog 2, because she was the one doing the kissing.)

Alita / 15HP / Disarmed / Charmed
Alex / 24HP / 1 Spirit Mark / Advantage 
Frog Girl 1 / 4HP
Frog Girl 2 / 7HP
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 8:03 am

(no i put that she was aiming for the first frog since they were gonna team up on her but that will work for now)

Alita panted as she felt the affects of the fight as she seemed to get more and more made as she grabbed at her boomerang ready for a larger attack

(rearm)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 1:13 pm

With a now clearer understanding of his surroundings, Alex rushed towards his foe to hit her before she could get totally up, trying to keep his advantage over her and knock her out so this battle could change into a 2 vs 1, where they had way more odds of winning.

(Charged strike, frog 1)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 4:30 pm

[Rearm - 90, Crit sucess]

Alita manages to dash to her now-dropped-on-the-ground-boomerang and picks it up quite fast.

[Choose another action]
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Alita smirks as she grabs her boomerang and quickly throws it up to the sky as the energy around her starts to flow into her, with a large jump she grabs her boomerang and throws herself down with a yell "SHINE DOWN AND BURN AWAY!" a little fear thing she thought she'd add for dramatic effect

(shine down)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 5:52 pm

[Shine down - 64, Hit]
[Charged Strike - (3, 85), Miss]
[Slimy Kiss - 64, Hit]

With a mighty fall, Alita collapses on top of the frog girl, her boomerang sending the enemy flying away and toppling through the ground, crushing the grass as she slides though it, where she then ends up leaning against a rock. "Ha.... good one" is that last thing she says before passing out.

Meanwhile Alex is just fazed.... i mean, he was gonna punch that woman.

Anyways, the other frog girl takes advantage of said fact in order to kiss Alex, but the guy barely feels any distractions in his mind, in fact, he feels inspired by Alita's power, he cannot deny the kiss is quite pleasurable though.

Alita / 15HP / Stunned
Alex / 26HP / 1 Spirit Mark  / Charmed
Frog Girl / 7HP
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:50 pm

Alita panted and knelt down on the ground catching her breath as she looked to alex and held up a thumb to him with a weak smile "G...got one..." She would need a second but she was sure the big attack she made meant she was doing her part

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 6:49 am

''wow...'' said absentmindedly, Alex in awe due to the display of power Alita just showed moments before. But soon after he realized how his mouth was being invaded by the proactive tongue of the midara, and not wanting the effort of the dragon girl to go to waste, he took advantage of the close distance to the frog girl to try and throw her into the ground.

(enhanced overthrow)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 8:07 am

[Enhanced Overthrow - 17 Miss]
[Slimy Kiss - 77 Miss]

Alex tries to subdue the frog girl, but she uses her skin to slip through the puligist's grasp and then increases her distance, even though that's not necessarely the best move from now on.

"Ok, ok, yall win." She says, with a sigh. "You fight well enough, and i can tell when i'm outnumbered."

FROG GIRL SURRENDERS

Alita / 15HP
Alex / 26HP / 1 Spirit Mark
Frog Girl / 7HP
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 9:16 am

Alita turns around and smiles "Should've just let us pass, we could've left you two with your fun..." she slowly stood back up stumbling a little from the energy she used as she walked up to alex "Ready to keep moving for the ruins?"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:53 pm

"I hope we didn't left you too roughed up, sorry." Said Alex apologizing to the frog girls. "You two will be okay?" After this, he turned his bed towards Alita. "Yes! I hope that this delay doesn't mean that we have to make cam for sleeping before arriving to the ruins. I'm not too thrilled about confronting another night-stroller midara if those, so I wouldn't want to test fate." Said the pugilist as he got ready to continue the trip
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:55 pm

Alita looked to the sky and sighed "I have a feeling we'll have to make camp...we are almost out of time already"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 6:51 pm

[Encounter - 52]
[87 - Camping Midara]
[Progress - 5, possible rerol depending on your choices here]
[Basic Attack - 47]

As you trek through the woods, you come across a midara who happens to be cooking a dish on top of what likely is a portable stove, if you didn't know it better, both of you would believe her to be a lamia, due to quite the number of snake-like features in her body.

She is also touching herself, and while that might've left a virgin flustered, for both adventurers, this is just another tuesday.

She does not seem to have noticed any of you, yet.

Alita / 15 HP
Alex / 26 HP
Time 5 / 8
Progress 2 / 6
Inventory:
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:42 pm

Alita looked to alex and nodded letting him know she would follow his lead, she would fight, run, or try to bargain as she crouched down lower to make it harder to see her
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 2:36 pm

''I think it would be wise to at least rest a bit before entering another fight, we should try and go unnoticed for this one'' Alex said quietly, trying not to be heard by the lamia. After this, he crouched and in the most silent way that he knew, he tried to walk pass the serpent midara.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 2:39 pm

Alita nodded and moved her tail to hold it not wanting to have a repeat of what happened at her mistress's mistress's castle(ha call backs Very Happy) as she followed after Alex
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 5:38 pm

[Stealth - 24]
[Stealth - 20]
[Progress reroll - 78]

Both of them manage to make it past unseen, which spares their time and allows them to make a better ammount of progress.

Alita / 15 HP
Alex / 26 HP
Time 5 / 8
Progress 3 / 6
Inventory:
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:17 pm

Alita sighs as they escape and looks to alex "Great job leader~" she laughs softly as she begins to look for a spot to set up camp
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 12:11 pm

''Thanks, but I don't really know about the leader thing, i just though it was the most sensible thing to do, nothing else. Here, let me help you to set up everything.'' Said Alex as he leveled up the ground to have a more comfortable place to pass the night. ''I hope that we don't need to pass another night in the wilderness besides this one...''
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Alita sighed as she looked to him "Don't worry even if we do we'll be fine, we can even take shifts watching, each of us could get a few hours of sleep while the other watches and when the sun rises we head out~" she began to help Alex setting up the camp as she sets out their bags and begins to try to set up a fire spot "we'll need either a fire or something for warmth. i set up a potential one but it's your call."
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 2:23 pm

(Ok, first off, there won't be any need of fire, the Cammo bags keep you warm enough, plus the swamp is not that cold at night, due to all the water and humidity)

(Secondly, are yall gonna eat?)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:29 pm

''Okay, I think we forgot to take rations from the town, but I don't think that catching a couple rabbits or something should be any problem, the fire should help us cook them. If you want, you can stay here trying to set up the fire and I go for something to eat or vice versa, I stay here, and you go for some dinner. We could even go together and start the fire once we have the actual food. Any preference?'' Said Alex, laying before them the options he had though about this matter.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:32 pm

Alita shrugs, "I'm good with rabbit, lets go do it!" As she picks up her boomerang and readies herself for a hunt
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:08 pm

[Food - 19]

You both don't exactly manage to get anything done in these few hours, but it was enough to get the lay of the land (Next "food check" will be made with advantage)

Alita / 15 HP
Alex / 26 HP
Time 6 / 8
Progress 3 / 6
Inventory:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass   Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Alexander's adventure through Swampass
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next